This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Hogwarts - Rites Of Passage

Topic » Survivor: Hogwarts - Rites Of..

4701 days 18 hours ago
remorawr
You guys can give thoughts about the people who were already voted out.

jogo, iroll and bingo. Give insights by posting comments or make a list with names and right beside them are the things you want to say to them.

babz90 -
Swifty -
NoHands -
smiley20 -
~~~~
rileyy4 -
mosher25 -
bigbrotherlover7 -
~~~~
eastsam1 -
ErikWard1412 -
Qwerty3000 -
49288 -
Fedhasa/Moolah -
DaneWilliams -

Just post them below :D
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
4701 days 18 hours ago
remorawr
after that, collect their robes per station then throw them into the fire at the end of the way where I will I be waiting to give you your final immunity challenge. :)
4701 days 16 hours ago
jogo248
babz90 - i did not really know you, but you were the first person voted out so you must not have been active
Swifty - you quit so you deserve nothing
NoHands - sorry to vote you out, but you were the least active out f the four of us
smiley20 - did not know you so sorry
~~~~
rileyy4 - it was just your time, not very active so what can you do
mosher25 - it was also your time to go, i think you had not been on in a couple of days
bigbrotherlover7 - i did not know you either, so sorry
~~~~
eastsam1 - not active at all at jury time and it was no ones fault but your own
ErikWard1412 - again same thing as eastsam
Qwerty3000 - it was a poll that got you out, you did not deserve it so sorry
49288 - I did not know where your loyalties lied with in this game so you had to go
Fedhasa/Moolah - not active so it was your own fault
DaneWilliams - it was going to be either you or so, thankfully it was you but you were a good player so bye
4701 days 15 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
babz90 - who are you
Swifty - who are you
NoHands - inactive, sry
smiley20 - who are you
~~~~
rileyy4 - who are you
mosher25 - who are you
bigbrotherlover7 - who are you
~~~~
eastsam1 - inactive
ErikWard1412 - inactive
Qwerty3000 - you were great, but you weren't in the alliance
49288 - aligned with bingo
Fedhasa/Moolah - inactive, sry. but you were awsm
DaneWilliams - <3
4701 days 15 hours ago
remorawr
nice rites of passage :|
4701 days 14 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
I KNOW
4701 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
babz90 - Didn't get to know you but you took the shame of being eliminated first away so thankyou.
Swifty - You quit...what more to say.
NoHands - The first gryffindor to go. Ravenclaw were secretly pleased.
smiley20 - I knew you from other groups and I thought I could tee something up with you if you made the merge but unfortunately you were voted out before your time.
~~~~
rileyy4 - You were voted out because you were offline for 5 days. It was sad to see the first Ravenclaw go home.
mosher25 - Similar story to rileyy, except you were a new ravenclaw member who didn't really bother to try and get to know people.
bigbrotherlover7 - I honestly felt bad to see you go. We had helped each other out in a challenge and you had promised to help me out when it came to the merge so it was a shame you didn't quite make it.
~~~~
eastsam1 - I talked to you and erik to get the numbers. If you had voted I wouldn't have been sent home.
ErikWard1412 - I talked with you like east. Wish you could have voted and I'd have been more secure in the game.
Qwerty3000 - We made an alliance on day 1 and I lost you when there was the tribe shuffle. At the merge I was happy to see you again but you were spammed out in a poll. It was hard versing you in detention and I wish we both could have got back in the game.
49288 - You voted with me for iroll the night I went home. I am truly thankful that you chances your life in this game with me and you would probably still be here if everyone had voted like they should have that fateful night. You were a tough competitor in detention and you deserved to last longer.
Fedhasa/Moolah - I don't know what happened but you played a tough game until you couldn't get on to vote.
DaneWilliams - Thanks for truly thinking over my proposals. It seemed almost certain that you wouldn't take me to the end so I had to vote for you.
4701 days 14 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
Thanks for truly thinking over my proposals. It seemed almost certain that you wouldn't take me to the end so I had to vote for you.

i doubt proposals here means marriage
tsk tsk tsk
4701 days 14 hours ago
remorawr
You may throw all the robes in the fire.
4701 days 14 hours ago
remorawr
Once the robes are in, we may start with the final immunity challenge.

The challenge will start at 6pm (8pm australia time, 6AM USA.)
4701 days 14 hours ago
remorawr
LOL ^
4701 days 14 hours ago
remorawr
Yes, outwit me for all I care. :P
4701 days 14 hours ago
irollmyeyeslol
why you talkin to yourself remo? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
4701 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
I have to leave for indoor soccer then. Anychance we can start the challenge at 10pm australian time?
4701 days 14 hours ago
remorawr
yeah. I'm fine with that.
4700 days 20 hours ago
remorawr
IROLL. IF YOU WANT DRAMA TO BE PART OF THE GAME. FIND ANOTHER GROUP :P

open group

Survivor: Hogwarts

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!