This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Three- IT Started with a Whisper

Topic » Episode Three- IT Started with..

3402 days 20 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
-setting; late October, around Halloween-

A lot has happened since we last saw the young men and women of Northwinds. There's been reports of drugs going through the school, reports of a party that nearly killed a senior, and rumors of sexual relationships no one saw coming. Also, the cracks that some people do not realize are starting to show are really starting to shine, between the start of one young man's downward spiral into desperate measures to another's addiction issues becoming something of a problem to one girl's parental figure turning out now who they were meant to be, along with so much more, you'll never know what to expect.

In this episode
-HOMECOMING [as it close to Halloween, the school has decided to do a costume parade/cosplay Homecoming. Dress as you please, but at least do not dress completely naked]

-The first official swimming and diving meet, where a top athlete gets injured.

-Relationships and friendships blossom, but with that, so does the jealousy

and way so much more

"Never thought I'd live to see the day where everybody's words got in the way."

3402 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Wakes up by my aunt-
3402 days 20 hours ago
MaisyJames
*Wakes Up and checks cellphone*

Ugh. So many texts!

*Replies to them all and goes to brush her teeth*
3402 days 20 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[both days this episode is up we have school, and the last day is the day of homecoming, the day before the big meet]
3402 days 20 hours ago
MaisyJames
*Walks back into her room and opens her closet, she picks out some skinny jeans and a sweater and some faux leather boots - she changes into them after showering*
3402 days 20 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[actually, this will go until thursday. just a normal school day today]

*wakes up*
3402 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
*Wakes up and yawns*
3402 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Your up?
A: i wanted to bring you to school
Okay aunt
3402 days 20 hours ago
MaisyJames
*Aisha finishes getting changed and starts washing her hands, she looks up into the mirror and applies her make-up.*
3402 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Grts dressed after she left-
3402 days 20 hours ago
Coco2846
-gets up and goes over to amethyst's house-
3402 days 20 hours ago
amylou8251
*cleans up my room after getting dressed making sure everything is perfectly straight before going downstairs for breakfast, tugging on the sleeve of my sweater to hide the bruise on my wrist*
3402 days 20 hours ago
lLotusQueenl
*wakes up from hearing dishes break. goes downstairs to find zoey standing there with a couple of broken dishes by her feet*
what the fuck
*laughs*
3402 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Gets in the car as my aunt drives me to school-
3402 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Grace* Homecoming Yay!
3402 days 20 hours ago
Coco2846
-looks at amethyst-
oh hello, im uh sorry i kinda broke 2 of your dishes in the process...

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!