This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Two Applications

Topic » Season Two Applications

3395 days 19 hours ago
Westyman557
Name [last name, first name] Ethan Jones
Age [15-16, sophomores] 15
Birthday [Month, Day] 8.25
Face Claim [WILL NEED GIFS to be in episode intro videos.] Alex peytifer younger
====
The Bio
----
4 positive traits sweet bubbly kind  polite
3 negative traits dumb naive talkative

Character you would like to play: The funny friendly kid
[this may or may not be what character you get. I will be building roles the way I best see fit for each applicant who is accepted onto the show.]
3395 days 13 hours ago
Addrian
Name: Shawn Allen
Face Claim: Jake T Austin
Character Update: not sure yet but I will talk to you about it
3395 days 3 hours ago
MaisyJames
Name: Aisha-Jade Oxley
Face Claim: Lucy Hale
Character Update: Although she took a more quiet and reserved role in season one, she's back with a vengence and ready to become queen bee again.
3395 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Luna Shades
Claire Holt
Starting to patch things up after the lost of her mother and a new beginning of a relationship
3395 days 3 hours ago
kkoster001
Name: Leo White
Face Claim: Gregg Sulkin
Character Update: Will work this out with you
3390 days 20 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
Name: Tyler Stevens
Face Claim: Peyton Meyer
Character Update: After their discovery at the end of the semester Tyler's parents are keeping a close on their son. Tyler and Zoey's relationship is getting pretty serious and his parents are nervous that she is a bad influence on him. Tyler's parents are also worried about his friendship with Korey.
3390 days 18 hours ago
Coco2846
Name: Zoey Cexlton
Face Claim: Emily Kinney
Character Update: Zoey moves into her own apartment because of an unhealthy relationship with Korey. Zoey and Tyler see each other more often. Zoey and Amethyst become better friends, because of the upcoming hard times.
3390 days 18 hours ago
lLotusQueenl
Name: Amethyst Knight
Face Claim: Effy Stonem (Kaya Scodelario)
Character Update: Amethyst gets tired of her normal life and wants something more. She always does what it takes to save herself from heartbreak, but unfortunately starts slightly developing feelings for someone.
3383 days 20 hours ago
Tbone123
Sophia Miller
February 26
Laura Marano

Pretty smart nice funny
Shy bossy and lazy

Doesn't matter what character I play

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!