This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Five: If You Love Me, Let Me Go

Topic » Episode Five: If You Love Me,..

3399 days 3 hours ago
KOKidd
Yes
3399 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
When did u start having a crush on me
3399 days 3 hours ago
KOKidd
*Smiles*
When i first layed eyes on you
3399 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Brushes my lips against his-
When was that ?
-look into his eyes-
3399 days 3 hours ago
KOKidd
*looks into her eyes*
Well we first met in Elementary but my true feelings didn't really come out till freshman year
3399 days 3 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
(what all yall crazy kids up to?)
3399 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[please wrap up your scene Brian and Kat. I would like to close the episode]
3399 days 3 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
(new episode coming up?)
3399 days 3 hours ago
Coco2846
(when does the next ep. start?)
3399 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Smiled.kisses him deep as the scene goes to dark-

(Done!)
3399 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[the season one finale is going to be tomorrow-friday, i am not starting that tonight, as i won't be here for it.]
3399 days 3 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
(alright dang Ill most likely only be on friday :/)
3399 days 3 hours ago
MonaMania
(maybe make it thursday-sunday?)
3399 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*as the camera pans out of Rosewood, you can see a few things: Dex, Greg and Shannon all going to visit Dex's mom at the local graveyard. Grace having a rough time at home. Julie being unsure about what's going on in her life. Korey with his arms wrapped around Luna as they fall asleep together... the town's Christmas tree in the middle, where one disgruntled teen is trying to end it all. It could very well be because he's hurting inside, but no one will ever know exactly what is going on. As he steps closer to the edge, he sees a car drive by, which instead of making him jump, pulls him back to reality, giving him new resolve to get out of this town, and find the person in the car again one day.*

--end of episode--
3399 days 3 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[this is the only way i can promise my own activity. i've been screwed with work]

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!