This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2E2: Do I Wanna Know?

Topic » S2E2: Do I Wanna Know?

3389 days 13 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
--Valentine's Day will be Wednesday--

It's been a few weeks since we last saw the teenagers and to say things have settled down is not really true. In fact, Dex and Shan have both gotten off a week-long suspension for fighting and the signs that not everything is going good for a lot of them is starting to show. Julie is having troubles deciding which boo she wants more. Grace is starting to feel like she's not really out of her issues, as she thinks they show up differently. Greg is starting to fall further into a downward spiral, as his Ritalin use is becoming worse, and oh so much more.

In this episode
-THE GSA Valentine's Mixer [Theme- Cool Kids]

-Valentine's Day

-Tyler comes back and seems to have changed.

-Luna gets a scare she was never expecting

And a lot more.

"I dreamt about you nearly every night this week. How many secrets can you keep?"

3389 days 13 hours ago
MonaMania
*drives into town with my father and sister to get breakfast because I didn't not want to cook, even though it was clearly my day of the week to cook breakfast*
3389 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
-my alarms blares as I push the alarm clock off my nightstand- Damn
-sits up, fix my messed up hair-
-crane my neck-
-gets up and walks to the bathroom, turns on the faucet and rinse the clothes and soaps on it-
-washes my face, humming-
3389 days 13 hours ago
MonaMania
*the Clarke's arrive at the diner*

Mr. Clakre: Our usual table Nora, please. *eye motions to Greg* someone didn't want to do his job like he's supposed to

*rolls my eyes and walks to our table in the back*
3389 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
-rinse my face and walks to the closet, looking for a outfit to wear-
3389 days 13 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*wakes up*
3389 days 13 hours ago
MonaMania
*looks at the menu* *the table is silent*

Nicole: *tries to break the silence* So Maddie Kent is getting engaged. Isn't that great news.

*smiles* Oh really? That's actually really good news. Happy for her, haven't seen her in forever.

Mr. Clarke: Well at least the Kent children are progressing their futures. Did you know Sam got an internship at a law firm in NYC? Mr. Kent told me over the phone. I wanted to tell him my son got one too but i had to lie and cover up the fact that my son didn't get into one because he was found using Ritalin
3389 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
-puts on a tank top, notice something different-
weird...
-changed top and puts on a loose shirt, jeans and on black flats-
-walks to the bathroom to does my hair-
3389 days 13 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
*writes email to Zoey*

Dear Zoey,

Know it's been a month but I wasn't really allowed to write.. They told me today I get to come home...I just have to take biweekly drug tests. If I fail those I have to come back.. I've missed you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I'm ready to prove to everyone that I've changed...

Hope you will be as happy to see me as I will be to see you.

Love,

Tyler
3389 days 13 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*heads to take a shower*
3389 days 13 hours ago
MonaMania
*glares at him and almost shouts* I don't use it anymore! JESUS!

Mr. Clarke: *looks around* don't make a scene Gregory.

Nicole: and don't use the lord's name in vain *smirks at him* or you'll go to hell *gives him a "you don't wanna be stuck there with this guy" look*
3389 days 13 hours ago
MonaMania
(wait Tyler had a drug problem?? where was I?? lol)
3389 days 12 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
(overprotective parents lol.. they found weed 1 time and freaked out)
3389 days 12 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
(Damn I really dont want to go to class... I'll be back later guys probably 5 -6 central time.. Hope I dont miss too much)
3389 days 12 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*gets in the shower*
3389 days 12 hours ago
MonaMania
(oh okay that's what i thought)

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!