This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2E4: Just Can't Take Anymore

Topic » S2E4: Just Can't Take Anymore

3382 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[first continuation episode of the series]

-setting, immediately following episode three]

For some, it's not about having the best time ever. For some, it's all about spending that time with people you care and trust more than anything in the world. In this day and age, everyone seems to take that for granted. The deceptive calm before the storm has passed, and now it's time for all the camps to get ready for some of their biggest battles yet. Issues that were on the backburner become much more prominent and at the end of it all, who knows what can happen..... WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

In this episode

-Dex's Party [starts the episode. RWBY theme]

-School become a challenge for some, as rumors of a lot of things that have been going down tear through seemingly inpenetrable facades.

-The Junior Class learns the hard way to never take anything from life for granted as they lose their guidance counselor.

"There's a point where it tips; there's a point where it breaks.... are you going to be able to hold on when it does happen?"

AND OH SO MUCH MORE
3382 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
*gets on my Jaune costume*
looking good haha
3382 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
-start putting on my costume humming-
3382 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Luna* Hey!

*Puts costume on*

^Ehh^
3382 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
-roll eyes at the text-
txt julie: hi
3382 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Luna* Again sorry about last night I got caught with my dad and nate
3382 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
txt back: Caught with dad, I don't think but with nate/boyfriend, completely uderstanding julie...
3382 days 17 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Luna* He's not my boyfriend just a friend im sure of it.
3382 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[you know the dance scene is totally gonna be a thing]
3382 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
txt back: really, Your dad said so. he said you and leo werent together, you are with nate, Anything else you hiding julie. I told leo that your screwing him behind his back...I don't want to be a bitch during my pregnancy. But your playing with fire.
3382 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
[i will reveal a thing about the season finale. all of the cast are gonna get in trouble. massive food fight]
3382 days 17 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*Texts Dex*
SOS help!
havent gotten my costume ready yet! IDK who these charecters are! Any cute ones you think I should dress up as?
3382 days 17 hours ago
spinfur
(comment *kicks a goal* plz im in the amazing race
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/spinfur/6128908/goal-kickers )
3382 days 17 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
*texts Ash*
Pyrrha. I'm going as Ren. I convinced Greg to be Nora. Sam is Jaune and then we have Team JNPR.
*attaches a gif to the text*
http://static.tumblr.com/df43d8088837da8e21284ce2c5021bca/papizk0/glFmvk7nj/tumblr_static_tumblr_mr8niuqdxi1rq5fzso2_400.gif

open group

Kids of Austin [aka Kids in America]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!