This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Four - Day 1

Topic » Season Four - Day 1

4714 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Season Four!!!! :D I thought after Season One, this game wouldn't have continued. I'm so glad that it has. :D

This is how the game will work: Each day, at 7 PM EST, someone will be eliminated. The vote MUST be Unanimous. (All of the other contestants MUST vote for one person, except that person) If the vote is not Unanimous, your prize money will be slashed in half. Your prize money begins at 50 T$ (It will be spent on a Gift).

Your first Elimination Ceremony will be at 7 PM EST. You must send me your elimination votes by tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7 PM EST. All contestants ARE RECOMMENDED communicate in the "Day" topics.  And, above all, this is a SOCIAL game. So, you must post here often, because you need to work together to decide which one of you will be eliminated each day.

And, here is where the 'Termination' twist comes into play: Each EVEN day (2,4,6, etc.) you will be split into two teams and there will be a challenge. The LOSING team will terminate someone from their team, BUT not just the losing team votes. EVERYONE votes, and the vote MUST be Unanimous. But, you won't have to worry about that until tomorrow.

Good luck, contestants.
4714 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
ALSO: Anyone who DOES NOT submit their vote by the designated time (A vote is not valid until you send it to me in a PM) will receive a penalty vote cast against them, making the vote not Unanimous.
4714 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
hi guys
4714 days 3 hours ago
MickJagger
hello everyone!
4714 days 3 hours ago
TheGreat
Sup home slices! Ready for a fast furious and fun game :D
4714 days 3 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Hi guys. :)
4714 days 3 hours ago
PizPaz
Hey all.
4714 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
i dont know what you guys are thinking but i think the fairest way is for us not to vote until we know who is inactive and we can vote based on that so we dont lose the prize so quick.
4714 days 3 hours ago
PizPaz
Well we already got two people banned.
4714 days 3 hours ago
PizPaz
So I think we should go for them first.
4714 days 3 hours ago
NickSaysRawrxD
Calicofan997 is REMOVED due to being permanently banned (I don't know, but that's what people are saying)
4714 days 3 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
So we should evict the other inactive.
4714 days 3 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
who
4714 days 2 hours ago
ShazamMcAmazing
Orihime is the other one who got banned. So, should we vote her out?
4714 days 2 hours ago
PizPaz
We should do Calico first if she is perm banned.
4714 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
thats prob the smart thing to do is to put out orihime since calico alrdy been taken out. since they both are the same person

open group

Unanimous S5: All Stars (NOW APPLYING)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!