This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY HOUSE!

Topic » JURY HOUSE!

4591 days 13 hours ago
realitymogul04
Lol
4591 days 11 hours ago
sarge455
I already think I know who is getting my vote. The person who did stay loyal to me in the game.
4591 days 11 hours ago
realitymogul04
That's fine! I'm not gonna be bitter or mad, just saying if I did stay loyal to you, I wouldn't be sitting here!
4591 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
My vote was going to the person that was at least AT least to be active! and trying his best to do competetion. Mhens we were best friends in the house and reality, i don't even know a thing about you (duh) but my decision is already made
4591 days ago
realitymogul04
That's fine Maya! And had I won competitions I probably wouldve been sitting in the jury like you! But that's fine. I wasn't playing to make friends I was playing to get to the end and I did that! So wether I win or not it's all good.
4591 days ago
realitymogul04
and no I wasn't loyal and no I didn't win comps but I played my game
like Danielle from BB3 I wrote a diary room session almost everyday. I made allies and when those allies were becoming to strong I got rid of them. People may think I rode coattails but I didn't. You all had plenty of oppurtunities to get me out considering you all knew I probably wouldn't win a comp yet the people who I had deals with in the game trusted me and kept telling me go win that veto so everything will go our way! I had tons of power without winning one HOH or POV! I couldve kept BBLover and Sarge in the game but I didn't and if that's gonna cost me
the votes of everyone than so be it I wouldn't change anything. Look how I played week 1. Agreessivly I came in 3rd and was doing well in the veto than everyone got mad at me for the veto comp and people wanted to target me. So I had to think fast and start throwing the veto to sarge so thinks could go the way I wanted. But had I played the whole game aggressively and doing well in comps you all wouldve tried to get me out, and I wouldn't be sitting here and it hurts my feelings when people call me inactive because I wasn't and that people say that mhens played a better game
because he was loyal and won competitions. I couldve played like mhens but I wouldn't be sitting in the final 2. And Maya most of the reason why I didn't tlk to you was because you were my target in the game, I didn't want to get you out, but I felt having you close would be dangerous. I'm not saying don't vote for mhens but look at it from how I played. How many of the great Big Brother and Survivor Player won without winning a lot of
comps. Danielle BB3 she didn't win but she goes down in history as one of the best player ever. JunBB4 won a couple of comps but not alot. Dr. Will didn't win any competitions. Sandra two time Survivor winner didn't win comps. Winning comps doesn't make you a great player strategy does and I had that.
4590 days 23 hours ago
realitymogul04
Feel free to ask me questions if you need to!
4590 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Mhens stayed loyal to me the whole game. Reality we had an alliance of 4 right at the beginning with you, me, Bblover and Mhens. You obviously omitted going back on that so I have to give my vote to the loyal gameplayer. I still dont see where you shined at anything?  Looks like you rode on Meow's coattails during the game and obeyed his commands.
4590 days 16 hours ago
realitymogul04
That's fine, you can be bitter! And I didn't obey his commands. I couldve voted BBlover out and not have him do it but I chose not to. Whatever I don't care vote for Mhens he played a good game, I just hate when people talk about loyalty when they were out backstabbing themselves. And why would I go in an alliance of four when I can be in an alliance of 2. I just Gage you props sarge saying you played a fantastic game and you deserve to win. Why wouldn't I get rid of you. Like OMG! I'm don't talking because I'm obviously not gonna win because I didn't win challenges and I wasn't loyal you all should never play big brother. I bet tanner and irberger thought I played well. Congrats Mhens no hard feelings towards you.
4590 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
i gave my vote to the person that deserve it and work his ass off and surviving in the house,
4590 days ago
sarge455
*hugs Maya*
I missed you girl.
4589 days 23 hours ago
realitymogul04
That's fine, don't be bitter because I sent all your butts home and I worked my ass off to be here. Bur that's fine I'm glad for mhens!
4589 days 23 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
i sent them all home not you

dont take credit for my work kthnx.
4589 days 23 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
also fun fact

reality didnt win a comp

and mhens didnt win comps till it was just me him reality and the two inactives

and he won 2 or 3 of them cause nobody showed up

i bet if i made it to final 2 nobody would have voted for me cause i outplayed em all i woulda got the russell hantz treatment
4589 days 23 hours ago
ThaMeowMeow
the two least deserving people are in the final 2 lmao just shows how good I WAS at geting the big competiton out :)

open group

BIG BROTHER 3: (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!