This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: "Welcome To Turkey Everyone! Now, Head Back Home!"

Topic » Episode 1: "Welcome To..

4164 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
Congratulations to the 65 of you!

Unfortunately, the sky teams BOBROCKS333 has decided not to take part in this season. Since I have no other sky levels to replace him, the sky team has until 8 pm est to find a replacement for him. If the fail to do so, they will be already down to three players.

I have also noticed that two other people have left the group, I am unsure to who they are, but if it is you or a team member, it is YOUR responsibility to let me know because theres to many people for me to keep track of. If someone leaves the group they will be eliminated and their team will have to find a replacement!

For the 20 hours get aquatinted! By the end of tomorrow night, two FULL teams will have been eliminated! But I will explain more on that tomorrow. I can tell you though, it WILL be though a vote!

Talk in the house! - http://www.tengaged.com/group/3577/forum/topic/8503034
and Confessional! - http://www.tengaged.com/group/3577/forum/topic/8503039
4164 days 21 hours ago
BBobsessor
IM SO EXCITED!
4164 days 21 hours ago
BassAbsol
None of the blues have left =]]]]]
4164 days 21 hours ago
BlueJays96
2 teams so fast? Wow.
4164 days 21 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
oh wow... crazy!
4164 days 20 hours ago
BlueJays96
If 65 made it, how many were cut?
4164 days 20 hours ago
Halloween
lmfao hay
4164 days 19 hours ago
luis_leal77
hey
4164 days 18 hours ago
nels2012
Crazy
4164 days 17 hours ago
firetruck421
thank you SOOOOOO much for giving me a 2nd chance at the game!!!!!
4164 days 16 hours ago
Bustamove11
i apoligized :D
4164 days 12 hours ago
aliumair
oh mygod two teams plz dont eliminate my team or me plz.
4164 days 8 hours ago
jharrin7887
JUST AN UPDATE: all 64 players are now on the player list!
4164 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
TIME FOR OUR FIRST POWER TEAM CHALLENGE!

This is a SUDDEN DEATH Power Team Challenge!

A Sudden Death Power Team Challenge the last place team will be AUTOMATICALLY sent home! In this case, the bottom TWO teams will be sent home!

In todays challenge, all 16 teams have RANDOMLY divided into two polls. The team to receive the lowest number of votes in each poll will be ELIMINATED.

In the poll that receives the MOST votes, the top team will be the Power Team! That team will get to select ANY two teams from the other poll to face in the first Arena!

In this Arena, the teams will only have to send ONE member in it, but they can send as many people as they want! HOWEVER, in the case of the rainbow team, they can only send four in MAXIMUM.

There are many part to this challenge, you need to stay away from being last, but also you want to try to get more votes in your poll!

THE POLLS: (Chosen Through Random.org)

Poll 1: (Last Place: 16th) http://www.tengaged.com/group/3577/poll/sudden-death-power-team-challenge-1-poll-1-last-place-16th-highest-votes-poll-top-team-first-power-t-88872

The White Team - aliumair, anthonyjr, Dustoff17, and jack009
The Blue Team - BassAbsol, Mickj, michael222, and Tommeh208
The Sky Team - Bix123, Cray, and lonelypuppie (Will Get .5 Added to their % due to being down a member)
The Black Team - EEstrada17, SashaBaby2010, ladybug5, and ofl1998
The Yellow Team - nels2012, Guess_Who, BigBrother06, and minidude13
The TV Star Team - ShadowBaller000, austino15fffan, jhelsdon2478, and redsoxjc
The Purple Team - AustinBenevides, Swagger_Jagger, sturner161, and stuartlittle16
The Light Green Team - ItsSebastiann, Mybash_, Ratchett, and sahmosean

Poll 2: (Last Place: 15th) http://www.tengaged.com/group/3577/poll/sudden-death-power-team-challenge-1-poll-2-last-place-15th-highest-votes-poll-top-team-first-power-t-88873

The Blood Team - mrkkkkyle, TheGoodMan, babebee, and hinata0014
The Silver Team - MrPokeguy9, 5651Omar, TheBookThief, and tdan13
The Orange Team - Brogs17, rhysarnie14, dylanjay, and BlueJays96
The Red Team - jimboslice, tigerfrmny, luis_leal77, and TDO88
The Green Team - RachelReilly1, Haliem24, BBobsessor, and XoXU
The Brown Team - bowling4fun, coltsfan876, Piddu, and animorphlover3
The Rainbow Team - 01Gohan, firetruck421, Austinstephens, mmar, and Halloween
The Gold Team - saxonmath, MichelleObama, DanielKennedy111, and nikki101

For the sky team, I am only giving them a SLIGHT advantage because they are down a member already. This will be the ONLY time I will give a team an advantage. I just don't want to be unfair to them because they are at such a big disadvantage before the game even started!

Polls will be closing tonight at 10 pm est! Good Luck!
4164 days 7 hours ago
Tommeh208
ooo Sounds Fun =]
4164 days 5 hours ago
jharrin7887
ONE MROE THING ADDED TO THE CHALLENGE!

The top team from the loosing poll CANNOT be sent into the Arena!

open group

T OFFICIAL Battle Of The Colors (2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!