This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB4 — Day 2

Topic » SBB4 — Day 2

2578 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Oh right.........I still got to nominate huh......damnit
2578 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
OH MY GOD YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS OLLIE!!
2578 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Thanks Britt.......your welcome
2578 days 22 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
well done britt!
2578 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “25%”, and heres how it works.

In this spam competition, you must spam other people to get 25% of the votes in a poll.

Each houseguest is put in a poll with Shawn, Wyatt, and Nick. The goal is to get their poll option as close to 25% as possible. Shawn, Wyatt, and Nick's percentages in the poll does not matter, as it is just the houseguest's option getting to 25% that matters.

The person whose poll option is closest to 25% will win the Power of Veto. If there is a tie, it will be broken by the highest number of votes in the poll. If there is still a tie, chatzy breaks the tie.
2578 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I'm failing I get at least 80% in stars
2578 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
So we will have no idea what percentage we're at until the end?
2578 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Everyone will compete in the competition, and the houseguests playing will be selected after noms are finalised in a draw.
2578 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chatzy to decide weather Clair or Sasha will play comps for this week.
http://us20.chatzy.com/15331344321951
2578 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
Clair is competing this week
2578 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
You have until 4pm EST tomorrow to balance your poll.

If you will not be on between 4pm and 6pm EST tomorrow to make a veto decision, send in a SAVE list, of ONLY the people you would definitely save if you happened to win the veto.
2578 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
The first CARE PACKAGE clue has been posted on the Tengaged group description. It will tell you what you need to do to claim the Care Package, but remember, you can only ever claim ONE!
2578 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey, guys! I'm sorry I wasn't able to do the challenge. I got so busy with work and stuff.
2578 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Bear with me, Sasha. Lol.
2578 days 21 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
It's cool girly.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!