This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 22

Topic » SBB15 — Day 22

1402 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
1402 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
crosses legs
1402 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
*appears on screen*
Hello Houseguests!
1402 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to gather their belongings and walk out the front door.
1402 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
By a vote of 3-1 ....
1402 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tisha

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1402 days 3 hours ago
SuitMan13
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

You are safe.

Joe, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
1402 days 3 hours ago
etaco75
Good game bud
1402 days 3 hours ago
jharrin7887
Well played everyone

It was a fun season & I'm proud I was able to get as far as I did when I barely knew anyone in this cast

Not gonna be petty and try to drag everyones game. You all in your own ways helped me at some point in this game, so I am not gonna hold any resentment. I may not agree with some of you deciding to vote me out but we also need to make the moves WE feel good about.

Again, Shawn, thanks for selecting me to play. It was a pleasure as always.

Peace
1402 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
1402 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Here
1402 days 2 hours ago
amf7410
here
1402 days 2 hours ago
hints
HERE
1402 days 2 hours ago
BBlover96
Hi
1402 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
This Head of Household competition is called “Blockus”, and here’s how it works.

Today you will be playing the board game Blockus, in which you place Tetris-like blocks on the edges of other blocks, with the intention of strategically stopping your opponent’s ability to place more, whilst ensuring you are still able to place them yourself. The ultimate goal is to get rid of as many blocks as possible.

The full rules are on the ‘Blokee’ website where will play this. Please make an account if you haven’t yet.
https://blokee.mattle.online/lobby/forum/topic/Z2bJJGnhgLqLRxKMm/blokus-game-rules

Round One will play similar to the Quoridor game earlier this season. I will post 3 True or False questions at once, and the first person to answer all 3 correctly in one guess (or fastest to get 2 or 1 correct if necessary) will be EXEMPT from the first round. The remaining 4 will play on, with the houseguest who has the MOST blocks remaining eliminated from the running.

In Round 2, the exempt player from R1 will rejoin and there will be another game. This time only the TOP TWO will win, and progress to the Final Round. The losing TWO are both out for good.

In Round 3 the last two players square off in a direct head to head game, with the final victor becoming the new HEAD of HOUSEHOLD.

In the event of a tie for loser in any round, we will first eliminate whoever has the MOST block shapes left rather than individual block pieces. If still tied, we will replay between tied players.
1402 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Oh okay

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!