This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 274 Final

Topic » TSC 274 Final

2531 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I totally want a BETA contest if people are available to host it.
2531 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I want to host it!
2531 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Peter can you talk to Tolis for him to give me premision and to teach me how to host so I can host BETA?
2531 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
My comments :p :)

01) Stanaj – Loved everything about this. Stunning voice. Stunning atmosphere. I ADORE THIS. What a strong way to start this contest. :D

02) Nicole Cross – I like this. It’s a little too bouncy for my tastes, but her voice is solid enough and the chorus isn’t terrible…a little cheesy…but certainly not terrible. :p

03) Tiziano Ferro – This sounds like you’re walking up a muddy hill and getting more and more stuck with every step…just me? Kelly Rowland can’t actually save this cheesy mess. :p

04) Jacob Banks – Oh wow. Such a great voice! I’m not overly impressed with the beats, but his voice is amazing. I’m torn as I’m not sure if I would listen to this a lot, but for now it’s really standing out. :)

05) Nina – LOVE THIS! LOVE THIS! LOVE THIS! Oh my goodness, was so surprised. I love the delicate nature to her voice, almost like she is going to cry soon. LOVE!

06) Reigan – Really sweet :) I preferred the sweet verses, but the chorus isn’t bad at all. Yeah, just a chilled out song. :)

07) Dan Balan – I really like this one as well. I love eighties music and this sounds so like that in places. Like you could easily sneak this in after Heaven17 or The Human League and it wouldn’t be out of place. I LOVE THIS!

08) Grey – This is easily one of my favourite contests of the year so far! EASILY and we’re only at song 8. Again, I really like this song. I think I’ve heard this on the radio, so it will most likely be a hit soon. True to form, I do not like the altered voices. They just aren’t needed.

09) Anna Känzig – The verses are fantastic and the chorus is just a little lacklustre…I like the doo doo doo noises though. :p Yeah another really good entry. Love this contest tbh. :p :)

10) Lana Del Rey – Valentina wore the hair better. I love Lana, but she can’t stand up to some of the songs here and that is surprising. It’s good, but not ticking all the boxes for me.

11) MISSIO – I had to listen to this twice as it didn’t really make an impact the first time, I think that speaks volumes. :p yawn…trying to be edgy and it isn’t. Not keen on this one at all tbh.

12) Harper – Shaking my arse on the sofa to this one. I like Harper and this is no different. :) Really good actually, I love the chorus in particular even though it is a little repetitive.
2531 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
13) Robin Schulz – In the verses Blunt’s voice sounds pretty terrible, like a squawking chicken, but it gets much better in the build to the chorus and the chorus itself. The beats aren’t terrible. It’s alright for me. :)

14) Tujamo – It’s fine. A little cheap, but all the same it’s alright. I like parts of this, like the instrumental in particular.

15) Ulrikke – A lovely little song. It’s not going to set the world alight but on a Sunday morning, it is a really good listen. She promises to take us places we’ve never been before…I wish that was the case with her music. :p

16) Femm – The only time I’ve ever been accused of entering a troll entry was when I entered Femm. :p About two years ago. :p I loved the entry then I still listen to it. This is cute. I like the chorus in particular. :P :) The verses though…girl……

17) Deorro – This is infectious. I love the dance beats here. :p This is so rare for me to type :p This sounds similar to that Aron Chupa song…little swing…A little repetitive, but I enjoyed it all the same. :)
18) RAYE – This starts so strong. I love the verses and then the chorus kicks in and it just sounds like a slog. I’m torn because the first verse is really good and then I really dislike the breathing noises and the chorus. I was hoping you entered her new song. I know it’s a little bit more mainstream

19) Judah & the Lion – I like the guitar or banjo, whatever it is. :p Everything else is pretty standard indie/like rock. The chorus is very repetitive. :O

20) Bishop Briggs – A gorgeous start. That sultry voice…yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!! Sublime in every sense of the world.

21) SIAMÉS – I love this! Another complete surprise. I’m not just moving my arse, but kind of thrusting my pelvis as well. :p Really catchy. Simple, but really effective. :)

22) The Wholls – Very standard. It’s alright, I don’t think it’s good enough for me to come back and listen to again.

23) Lady Antebellum – Wasn’t expecting this at all. It’s good and unexpected. I normally dislike country, but there is something fresh about this. :)
2531 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Scott's comments...when I thought there was gonna be tension. :p

1. Stanaj - Ain't Love Strange - I'm just not a huge fan of this style, I can recognize the talent here but I'm just not eating it up.

2. Awesome - Nicole Cross - Well Everything I do is awesome so I can relate to that line...lol Great voice and song sounds good.

3. Tiziano Ferro - Breathe Gentle (Featuring Kelly Rowland) - Well Kelly is simply not one of my favorite solo artists, I tend to never like her solo work but for this collaboration I didn't mind her part, the song as a whole though falls flat for me, simply didn't excite me. Felt like a xmas song for some reason.

4. Jacob Banks - Chainsmoking -It's just not something I would ever choose to listen to in my own time. Like never ever.

5. Nina - Colors My Love - It's starting off nice, her voice i question if I like it? The song is fine but not particularly sold on her voice.

6. Reigan - Feels Like Heaven - It's decent, not something that truly excites me but if got some good airplay I wouldn't complain when it came on.

7. Dan Balan - lol I remember this guy from some cheesy song I used to listen to years ago, this is a different direction taken compare to Chica Bomb and I don't dislike it, It has some interesting elements to it that I quite like. Gave it a second go and yep I'm sold on it.

8. Grey - I Miss You - (Ft. Bahari) - I like her voice and that style isn't bad, it fits my taste range.

9. Anna Kanzig - Lion's Heart - It's very similar to the one above sound and style wise, voice not as good as the one above though and I rather have Bahari sing this.

10. Lana Del Rey - Love - Well she's in my Top 5 female artists that I wish never existed in the music industry so guess what? Yep not a fan. At least I could understand what she was singing in this one, guess she took the marbles out of her mouth for this one.

11. Missio - Middle Fingers - I like the voice and the lyrics about the people sharing music ..lol So Me! I don't dislike it but the production irked me for a moment at one point.

12. Harper - No Love In the Jungle - I feel I recognize the artist name and pretty sure she's been used a few times now but her music is always forgettable so no memory of her songs, this is in my taste range but just does nothing for me. Once again forgettable.
2531 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
13. Robin Schulz - OK (ft. James Blunt) - Really not my style or taste but James has a good voice and I like the lyrics but the sound is a flop for me, I'd like to here a different version of this, this felt more like a bad remix to me.

14. Tujamo - One On One (ft. Sorano) Very much my taste and me like it.

15. Ulrikke - Places - Not the artist I had in mind but it's not a bad song, I like it enough.

16. Femm - Pow - Was not expecting to like this but ....lol I do against my will and better judgement.

17. Deorro - Rise & Shine - Loved the voice and the way she sings but the production is parts are leaning towards annoying for me but it may grow on me.

18. Raye - Shhh - Well if not for gruesome food poisoning causing me to miss sending in a entry last week, this was scheduled to be entered this week so guess what? I absolutely love it! I hope it does good.

19. Judah & The Lion - Take It All Back - I liked it enough , was decent.

20. Bishop Briggs - The Way I Do - I like her voice enough not to be bored with this but also not wowed with the song.

21. Siames - The Wolf -  I quite liked this one :D

22. The Wholls - X21  -  Not bad, pretty good and kept my interest.

23. Lady Antebellum - You Look Good - I believe these guys are obvious? I mean I here the name all the time but hate this type of music so never listen to them but pretty sure it's a big name. Regardless if obvious or not it's a big HELL NO!

I deleted them because I thought it was gonna be crucial...nah it wasn't. :p
2531 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
lol...so who is hosting this week?
2531 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
HOLY SHIT FUCK YES RAYE!

Grats Rick I hate when you win but this was so well deserved
2531 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Also Peter how could you forget me I am unforgettable
2531 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I think I copied over your votes as I definitely typed them once as I marked you off on my list :p

Everyone has a mailer.
There was a slight mistake. Remember you cannot enter an artist from TSC 265-274 :)

Thank you :)
2531 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Jacob Banks has been submitted 3 times now.

Each time he has gotten 2nd.

RT if you cri evrytim
2531 days 5 hours ago
FlameonX
Thanks for the points! Thanks for hosting, Catch! Congrats on the win, Rick!
2531 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
wow i got points, really thought i was going to be a zero!! thanks

congrats on the win rick

and thanks for hosting yoshi and star, amazing as always
2531 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I'm gonna message people next week about beta

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!