This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 276 Final

Topic » TSC 276 Final

2533 days 22 hours ago
adeleadele
worst winner of the year so far
2533 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Well this results show got messy by the end

FINAL STANDINGS AFTER PENALTIES       

01        ::        119        ::        Unlike Pluto
02        ::        118        ::        Ben Hazlewood
03        ::        095        ::        Marina and the Diamonds
04        ::        092        ::        Betsy
05        ::        077        ::        Ria Mae
06        ::        076        ::        Red Velvet
07        ::        067        ::        Redlight
08        ::        066        ::        Helena Paparizou
09        ::        062        ::        Galantis
10        ::        055        ::        VÉRITÉ
----------------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        051        ::        Violet Chachki
12        ::        051        ::        MAGIC!
13        ::        049        ::        Ivy & Gold
14        ::        047        ::        Tessa Violet
15        ::        046        ::        Kristina Karo
16        ::        045        ::        Lorde
17        ::        043        ::        Descendents
18        ::        038        ::        Jade Vella
19        ::        036        ::        Chela
20        ::        034        ::        Christina Aguilera
21        ::        018        ::        Jack White
22        ::        015        ::        Carolina Deslandes
2533 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats LMLM!
Close contest.
Thanks for hosting Steven :)
2533 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
i really hated that song so its a bad week
2533 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
it was the best song of this contest,

good choice!
2533 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
im i back?
2533 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
oh this was unlike pluto..lol couldn't remember the song, so top 2 were songs with Black in the title
2533 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I dont like the song but congrats!!!
2533 days 22 hours ago
AdelesMom
Yea 2nd last like predicted.
2533 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
grats loveme and thanks for hosting steven ily
2533 days 22 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Yasssss after 24 attempts
thanks for everyone for voting for me
2533 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
smi's comments

1. Chela- It was a decent song but l wish it had some quirk to it to make me fall in love with it because right now its just okay. Reminds me of someone else but I cannot put my finger on it.
2. Marina & the Diamonds – Not my fav for marina. She is usually so out there… or at least she is with the music I like of hers and this isn’t. So its meh
3. Betsy – Her voice was super off putting for some reason. Idk it made this just not enjoyable for me. Not a fan.
4. Jack White – ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not doing it for me
5. VÉRITÉ – This was alright. I’ve always liked her and she has better music but yeah this was okay.
6. MAGIC! – Surprised this hasn’t been submitted before. I remember when I won with them and then their song got popular.. good times. Pretty good song. Not as good as rude.
7. Jade Vella – Not a big fan of her voice. Very off putting. Bleh
8. Carolina Deslandes – This was alright. I mean better than some of these. This contest be weak.
9. Redlight – At least the music was kind of interesting. I didn’t hate it so that’s a definite plus.
10. Tessa Violet – Similar to how I feel about Chela. I liked it but it could use more. I didn’t love it. Chorus was a bit nicer. Less one note than Chela
11. Descendents – not for me.
12. Red Velvet – Calling this as the winner. Its pretty good. Verses are too slow for me and then the chorus is very bubblegum. Less Verse more chorus pls.
13. Galantis – This is interesting for galantis. A bit tamer than what they usually do. I like this direction I am a fan. Fun song. Wouldn’t put it on a playlist but it’s a nice change of pace for the contest.
14. Ria Mae – Okay I’m feeling this. I feel like I wouldn’t normally like this but this contest has been so… not good that this is okay to me. Still don’t really like it but honestly… decent.
15. Helena Paparizou – Overbearing music destroyed any chance of this being good for me. Voice is eh as well.
16. Ben Hazlewood – Really like the voices so that’s a plus. Wouldn’t add to playlist blah blah but I actually liked this. Nice chorus.
17. Lorde – Didn’t even have to listen to tell you I never liked this song but I will to listen to follow tsc rules but I will be sad about it.
18. Violet Chachki – I was thinking of submitting violet because she fits the theme twice! It’s a catchy song and I could see this doing well as it fits the color theme and lgbtq.
19. Unlike Pluto – The latter end of this contest is def better. This was interesting, nice song. Don’t love it but yeah. I am a fan. I will relisten… would consider adding to my playlist.
20. Ivy & Gold – This was okay, nothing amazing but definitely a decent song. Yeah.
21. Kristina Karo – lmaoooooo what is this noooo
22. Christina Aguilera – Not a huge fan of this. I liked the music but idk. Didn’t do a lot for me. Expected more from xtina.
2533 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Gooood job LoveMe! Great song :)
2533 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
I think there's no more lag now... of course right after I'm finished hosting lmao
2533 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
it back! congrats loveme

and thanks for hosting insanity, fabulous, amazing, brilliant and will be missed, as always

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!