This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 282 Final

Topic » TSC 282 Final

2488 days 1 hour ago
PrincessTeePee
5th is very pleasing! I expected way worse, my song was soooOOOoo split!
2488 days ago
adeleadele
Omg yas i got 6th tysm .

Its now my highest placement after i got 7th 3 times
2488 days ago
DallasAndrew
What about the BETA Rod?
2488 days ago
rodrigueseve
SORRY GUYS
I mean thanks for the points guys, I am so amazed by two wins in a row where I completely love both the songs... Thank you!!!
And BETA is going on now, sorry something came up. We are only 8 this round :(
Everyone has now received a mailer
I will check eligibility tomorrow, no one in the clickrace tried to enter the same song, so if it is eligible you should get it. :)
2487 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
Grats rod on your win although all I remember from the song is that there was a female voice and a male voice at some point and that was it, shocked as hell it won but grats.
2487 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
Thanks for my 12's Katey,Patrick and Catch :D
2487 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im literally on the verge of crying while listening to my song
Its just such a feel good song and knowing that you guys managed to enjoy it with me is just so amazing...
2487 days 22 hours ago
Katey
Congratulations rod! Another great song. I just wish I could break top 10. =[
2487 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Heck my songs always get high points for 3 or 4 people and then nothing from anyone else! I really think my next one is gonna be a proper contender....
Congrats to the winner! That was my 3rd choice to win. The weird mashup of genres fucked me up good!! Nothing But Thieves scored way too low though! Did anyone else listen to more than half of that song!? It blew me away once it picked up!
2487 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Unicorn I listened to that song and I literally said that in my comments, once it picked up it was amazing but out of that it was bleh
2487 days 20 hours ago
Insanity
13        ::        056        ::        CLC

Um excuse y'all Crazy by 4Minute got 2nd place I truly feel like there was strategic voting this week
2487 days 19 hours ago
onemanarmy
There is strategic voting every week..lol I think I liked maybe 2 winning songs all year.
2487 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Tbh I still dont know how I won this week where I was pretty sure I would get 2nd or 3rd (behind Blackpink TPs entry). But hey, not complaining as I prefer my entry over those (except BP, Sam Willows and BP tie)
2487 days 6 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
My entry was not Blackpink! :p
I liked that song though. And yours :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!