This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 510 Final

Topic » TSC 510 Final

398 days 14 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        I really didn’t like this! It was quite bad
2.        Vibing along to this, this was kind of a bop
3.        Lol this was quite funny
4.        This is such a bop! Loves it!
5.        It was fine, a bit dull
6.        Meh it was there
7.        This was great! I really enjoyed this!
8.        This was quite a nice listen
9.        This is right up my alley! I loved this!
10.        Feel like this could be a grower, kind of liked it
11.        Ew
12.        This was kind of a vibe
13.        I will stan anything she does tbh! Queen!
14.        Digging the vibes of this, quite a nice listen
15.        Quite enjoyed this, quite a good song
16.        I really liked her voice
17.        It was a decent listen
18.        He looks a bit like Dave Grohl, the song was fine
19.        Quite like his music, this was great!
398 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Zeyne - this was very lowkey, I suppose it was pretty pleasant
02) Olivia Lunny - not the fake motorbike riding haha
03) Two Hearts - as parodies of Eurovision go, this is fine.
04) COBRAH - meh edgy and vaguely of interest. It's interesting enough.
05) Yoga Lin - very hotel lounge, pretty and cure enough
06) Chiiild - my favourite so far for sure, interesting vocal and great vibe.
07) Loren Gray - pretty standard pop and it was pretty solid throughout.
08) Kai Weinkauf - not keen on the acoustic guitar or the twee vocal.
09) MEMI - the backing guitar sounded a little dated but the whole thing was good.
10) Tyla - catchy, no complaints here at all. Nothing groundbreaking but strong enough.
11) yergurl - not keen on the vocal / talking, at least it isn't boring
12) LOLA - strong, loved the whole production here. I really enjoyed this.
13) Senhit - I was expecting more, but this is good. Safe and standard hit.
14) Say She She - I'm expecting this to win as this sounds so fresh and unique.
15) Ariana and the Rose - I was expecting something terrible and actually this was pretty good hahaha never judge a TSC entry by its title
16) Asha Ari - powerful vocal, gorgeous landscapes.
17) Gathering of Strangers - not keen on the vocal, I'm afraid
18) Keli Holiday - not keen on the vocal, the sequel. I actually quite liked the hook though.
19) Mikolas Josef - I could have hummed this song without hearing it before. Predictable and safe. Good enough.
398 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
01) Zeyne – its okay, not my thing but wasn’t awful!
02) Olivia Lunny – feel like ive heard it all before. A bit vanilla!
03) Two Hearts – oh my god, hilarious! Yes, let them in!!
04) COBRAH – that was awful, truly, really awful!
05) Yoga Lin – very  coffee lounge jazz, which is not my fav!
06) Chiiild – it’s a bit drab, didn’t go anywhere, its was okay.
07) Loren Gray – its very annoying in places, shes could have just sung it normally instead of all the different singing changes!
08) Kai Weinkauf- this got better as it went on, liked it!
09) MEMI – a bit repetitive but overall, not too bad!
10) Tyla – not for me.  Was very samey!
11) yergurl – that was totally and utterly dreadful! They could replace many torture techniques with this!
12) LOLA – quite draggy, went on, and on!
13) Senhit – it’s a bit hypnotic, not something I would choose to listen to!
14) Say She She – the harmonies are quite 60s/70s! its pleasant enough.
15) Ariana and the Rose – not for me!
16) Asha Ari – its okay, doesn’t really go anywhere.
17) Gathering of Strangers – this was quite nice. A bit keane!
18) Keli Holiday – that was quite catchy!
19) Mikolas Josef – slight panic, fallout boy vibes, but not as good, but it was okay.
398 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Zeyne  - Sounds bland and boring
02) Olivia Lunny  -  A bit bop, bit repetitive towards the end
03) Two Hearts  - This is hilarious, reminds me of fictional duo Fire Saga. NZ needs to be in Eurovision ASAP!
04) COBRAH  - This is OK, not a standout for me and not a song I'll come back to listen
05) Yoga Lin  - A good lounge music, not feeling it today sadly
06) Chiiild  - This was appealing from the start but became repetitive later on, still tolerable
07) Loren Gray  - Sharpay Evans is shaking, I wanna hate this but I am a bit amused
08) Kai Weinkauf  - Such a heartwarming and soothing entry. Everything is just solid!
09) MEMI -   So refreshing hearing this Korean rock song from a woman. I absolutely enjoyed this!
10) Tyla  - This is OK
11) yergurl  - Sounds annoying too much swearing, not for me
12) LOLA  - I don't know what to feel in this song, sounds uninteresting for me
13) Senhit  -  Eh, not that cliché sounding, the queen didn't deserve that
14) Say She She  - Not into this but after relistening this is vibey
15) Ariana and the Rose  - A bit serving, giving me an 80s vibes!
16) Asha Ari  -  Yasss queen!!!
17) Gathering of Strangers  - Drawn to me at first, a bit vibing
18) Keli Holiday  - Not bad at all
19) Mikolas Josef - Great HSC entry, Czechia might win
398 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Zeyne: Okay, when the song started I was very intrigued by the beat and was vibing right off the start. I didn’t expect this to start off strong! Totally feeling his ahhhh!
02) Olivia Lunny: Fun pop song and I was kind of getting into it, but it didn’t give me the WOW factor or something new I’ve never heard of before.
03) Two Hearts: Meh meh it’s comical, but not for me.
04) COBRAH: Hmm this is very different and I was freaked out throughout the whole video. BUTTTT, I was vibing heavily through this like throw some goopppp on me too!
05) Yoga Lin: Aww this is such a cute performance and I actually liked the whole ambience of it!
06) Chiiild: Woahh this week is starting off niceeeee, well. In my opinion!! This is giving me what I wantttt and the setting ingenious!
07) Loren Gray: I can understand the appeal, but Rocky no likey/
08) Kai Weinkauf: I LIKE THISSS! Even though this is audio, I felt ittt deep in my COREEE. Rocky loves songs like these that are raw and the vocals are on point *cheers*
09) MEMI: This is gonna be very hard to rank cause what!!! Adding this to my playlist cause I was feelingggg this too!! *screams*
10) Tyla: Now I’m so lost like what’s going on! My rankings are gonna be sooooo torn cause fierceeee that’s all I’ve gotta say!
11) yergurl: Yea like no at this point, I don’t know what I’m gonna do. This is soo catchy and the beat is next level even. The lyrics are what we call CAMP? FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE A LITTLE PUPPY DOG! Woof!
12) LOLA: Nice, but unmemorable for me. Just wanted a little bit of oomph especially comparing this to other amazing songs this week.
13) Senhit: Mhmm, I’d say this is totally not for me.
14) Say She She: Meh meh, now it’s going a bit downhill for me at this point.
15) Ariana and the Rose: Serving bodyyy and choreography! Music video I like, but the song not really.
16) Asha Ari: Love the message behind this, but other than that not really for me tbh.
17) Gathering of Strangers: Boom goes the dynamite! Short and very impactful, like the theatrics are so up my alley and the exaggerations too! SLAYYYY!
18) Keli Holiday: XDD okay this is different and I actually like the vibe, just random ppl walking like nothing’s happening. The tune is catchy for sure and the ambience is on point!
19) Mikolas Josef: AHHHH, perfect way to end this week!! I’m gonna be learning these dance moves cause this is a whole workout, I’m definitely obsessed with this song now. BOOOMMMMMM!!
398 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Zeyne        vibing so hard with this to start off. great start
02) Olivia Lunny        this is giving late 2000s pop princess
03) Two Hearts        strong start to the contest
04) COBRAH        this is turning to be the best tsc in recent memory
05) Yoga Lin        well... the streak had to stop somewhere
06) Chiiild        a little less movement from me than yoga
07) Loren Gray        see comment from olivia Lunny, but trying to be slightly edgier than pop
08) Kai Weinkauf        someone will love this. i find this very cliche
09) MEMI        this has more of a chance than last week's similar entry
10) Tyla        ughhh why is this week turning out so good.
11) yergurl        the way this didn't annoy me enough this week. interesting
12) LOLA        getting ready to put me back to sleep
13) Senhit        the reference to 90s gay clubs did not go unnoticed
14) Say She She        good night.
15) Ariana and the Rose        this is referencing 80s and i'm not feeling that vibe
16) Asha Ari        if this delivered clear vocals, i would vibe, but the layering and effects were a no
17) Gathering of Strangers        i already forgot this song
18) Keli Holiday        another one that i'm just like over and forgetting as it' playing
19) Mikolas Josef        this isn't the bop i was hoping for.
398 days 2 hours ago
Darbe
01) Zeyne – It had a subtle groove to it. I can appreciate this, understated.
02) Olivia Lunny – Sound was definitely overdone a few years back but this was a fun basic pop moment!
03) Two Hearts – Well I’m certainly not the demographic for this.
04) COBRAH – I remembered this being better than it actually is. It’s alright, well produced but repetitive.
05) Yoga Lin - It’s a pleasant listen.
06) Chiiild – This is such a smooth vibe, could definitely loop this. Light psychedelia. Very me.
07) Loren Gray – I was jokingly going to call this scary, but it actually kind of was. It felt a bit jarring for a pop song actually.
08) Kai Weinkauf – I think for a song like this you need to love the vocal, and I didn’t.
09) MEMI – It’s alright, but it feels like it’s on a budget.
10) Tyla - It’s giving lite Renaissance. Bit more generic than those songs, but cute.
11) yergurl – Cheap early 2010s sounding. There’s a demographic for it but it’s not me.
12) LOLA – A nice smooth vibe. I’ve listened a few times and can’t really remember much about it though.
13) Senhit – Fun and old school, but cheap.
14) Say She She – I like the old school vibe to this. Feels quite HAIM, very quirky cool.
15) Ariana and the Rose – Actually didn’t mind this despite the lame title. Not a fan of her voice but I like the unconventional feel to the chorus.
16) Asha Ari – Respect it more than I enjoy it really. Feels important and sung well, just not really my gig.
17) Gathering of Strangers – Solid indie pop! I liked this one throughout, good chorus.
18) Keli Holiday - It’s a bit of an odd combination between artists. It was okay, somewhat chill, but unusual.
19) Mikolas Josef – Reminds me a lot of Charlie Puth. It won’t be popular in TSC 2023 but I personally like this quite a bit. My favourite release by him.
398 days 2 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Zeyne - she’s serving actually.. methinks u have to possess a certain level of intelligence to enjoy this.. mother and father i know thats right.

02) Olivia Lunny - its a cute lil bawp i suppose.. certainly a tsc winner at some point in time but is that time now… i dont know girls.

03) Two Hearts - this song has a lot of annoying esc cliches in its sound and thats why its bad. just not that funny idk im assuming thats what its going for

04) COBRAH - i feel like every mv concept from her is the exact same thing like im sure she has atleast 2 other mvs that look nearly identical to this. its a bit of a bawp for sure but not my fave from her

05) Yoga Lin - it’s cute but nothings rly carrying it above the line for me

06) Chiiild - oh this sounds good as fk.. the voice was giving immediately and production was nice. perf song for relaxing actually it was soothing me.

07) Loren Gray - the level of cunt served in the thumbnail. shes so good this makes me want 2 listen to her previous serves <3 shes just mother really

08) Kai Weinkauf - it was.. cute but theres not a lot interesting going on

09) MEMI - this was such a SLAY omggg it just got me hyped up like.. WHERES HER GUITAR PICK??????????? i loved the attitude she gave it aswell. serve

10) Tyla - another serve straight away omg.. her energy is giving. the entire production including vocals is just such a slay im moving HARD.

11) yergurl - i did enjoy it for what it was but it wouldnt be sumn i listen to on the REGULAR..

12) LOLA - this was such a gorj lowkey serve actually.. im so into it actually. dare i say MOTHER?

13) Senhit - oh the second that beat started.. this is taking me out ajkhsjzfh. quite shit but shes funny atleast. this was camp.

14) Say She She - the second she began singing i knew the SERVE had arrived.. this was very psychedelic i loved it oh yas…

15) Ariana and the Rose - this lady will always be so funny to me. unfortunately i’m not a fan of her vocal here idk.. the production is nice she just didnt give what was needed i fear. she looks phenomenal in tht outfit however.

16) Asha Ari - another song thats cute but isnt breaking any boundaries or interesting me unfortunately </3 bless her though

17) Gathering of Strangers - u know what bibbles maybe you served this time around.. i actually enjoyed this help. i enjoyed the production and the chorus hit the spot it needed to. yas!

18) Keli Holiday - this has been on my list for ages but i wasnt sure if we were still slandering alisa xayalith so i opted against it. it’s a bit of a serve like we all grooved methinks.. i enjoy it of course.

19) Mikolas Josef - personally this contest ended at song 18. i feel like in 2023 we’ve progressed past the need for mikolas josef. very BAD
398 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
01) Zeyne - oh saint levant again.. A FUCKEN GEN?! UR JOKEN ME. the girlie in this is quite servealicious i think. oh yes. so smooth and gorgeous. something so unearthly feminine abt her... woooooow. but i think the novelty of s*int l*vant has wore off !!!!!

02) Olivia Lunny - omgggg not olivia LUNNY. i remember sending one of her songs YEARS ago what the f*ck was i thinking.. O_O well i wasn't. and it proves that she hasn't rly improved and stayed almost the same. no growth. nothing new, nothing changed. but oh wait.... why is that chorus kind of cvnt??????? oh WAITTT.... loooorddd... i am moving ever so slightly bc if miss madeline or gia woods was giving this.... then they'd be getting their flowers.... now im looking at it with that lens i like it much better.... oh yassss !

03) Two Hearts - is it meant to be funny? im guessing that's meant to be the charm of it and if that's for you then... yea... cute.... -_-

04) COBRAH - this is kind of cute u know. like obviously i feel like every song of hers is the same but its still not that bad. the production does go quite hard. i think its fine but i will say the concept of cobrah is more gorgeous than the reality.

05) Yoga Lin - hmm yeah its just a bit boring for me... just farrrr too chilled for me to sink my teeth into anythingggg.. im sawrryyyyy.

06) Chiiild - aweeee amennnn. this is giving me potential winner already.... just gorgeous if u ask me.... something so nostalgic abt his voice as well.. like oh my god this is just a full production. i enjoyed this a lot.

07) Loren Gray - i was a bit worried seeing her bc i was like.. WELL.. can she out do the excellence that was "piece of work"... and well.... she rly doesn't does she. but this is still quite cutesy albeit a bit more generic but there's certain aspects that are a bit cunty i cant lie. it goes off a BIT.

08) Kai Weinkauf - hmm.. i think its cute. but that's about it. like if someone sang me this im def crying its like so adorable but outside of that... its just a bit boring to me!

09) MEMI - oh waaaaittt. this is kind of gorgeous in a way.. i was ready to lump it as jarring but its actually quite gorgeous actually...... i lurved it!

10) Tyla - oh i was waiting for her to be entered im surprised its taken this long. i was so close to doing it myself but didn't want to be THAT girl. but yeah..... we cany deny the charm of it. it is gorgeous isn't it? such a cutesy lidl earworm.. yasss.

11) yergurl - why is the name yergurl such a f*cking SLAYYY OMGGGG. i feel like im obsessed w this omfggg.. its giving me so much nostalgia from like 2014 elliphant, tommy genesis a lidl sprinkle of m.i.a.. its just sooo GOOOOOD...

12) LOLA - oh my gawwd.. this week is actually turning out to be quite tantalisingggg... this was so pretty. i was moving so much. she didn't do a lot but what she did was quite beautiful. so silky smooooothhhhh.

13) Senhit - lMFAOOOOOOOO i cant help but have a lidl old chuckle..... yes.....

14) Say She She - oh my goooooOOOODDD...... THIS IS SO PRETTY... i was so shocked. im kind of entranced its so different and beautiful to me... woooow... im kind of in awe you know...... def one of my faves this week.

15) Ariana and the Rose - i was ready to drag it so hard.. but honestly.. its not that BAD. the lyrical content is literally AWFUL but once we overlook that its not THAT bad.. but yeah it is a still a bit shite.

16) Asha Ari - aweee she is adorable.. good for her.... but yeah........... nobody moved<3

17) Gathering of Strangers - i didn't hate this?????????? like its a lidl bit catchy actually... oh i kind of think this is decent.. whats going on im a lidl bit confused.

18) Keli Holiday - aweee i think this is rly cuytteee.. i like the juxtaposition of them both its so FUNNY. alisa looks like shes being held captive but yah... cute<3 i think the chorus is quite pretty

19) Mikolas Josef - o_o oh lord.. what a horrid end to this contest. this is crazy that this m*n still makes music..
398 days ago
ryan5676
Who's Who

1001games - Kai Weinkauf
bibbles - Gathering of Strangers
Catch_a_falling_star - Asha Ari
chris2pei - Mikolas Josef
Darbe - Olivia Lunny
eveee20 - MEMI
FromAWindow - Tyla
humanwebjet1 - yergurl
ianfitz0012 - Loren Gray
ilovetosing - Yoga Lin
LornaHollas - Senhit
MISSimogen - Keli Holiday
nateclove - LOLA
onemanarmy - Chiiild
QueenMichelle - Zeyne
ryan5676 - Two Hearts
tbrown_47 - Say She She
TolisKalkas - COBRAH
tswiftlover13 - Ariana and the Rose
398 days ago
ryan5676
Unfortunately tswiftlover13 didn't vote and their act Ariana and the Rose will lose their Top 3 Votes.

Now it is time for the voting to begin!
398 days ago
ryan5676
tbrown_47        Say She She

1        Mikolas Josef
2        Asha Ari
3        Keli Holiday
4        Chiiild
5        Tyla
6        Zeyne
7        LOLA
8        Yoga Lin
10        MEMI

and 12 points go to…       

Kai Weinkauf!!!
398 days ago
ryan5676
eveee20        MEMI

1        Keli Holiday
2        Asha Ari
3        Gathering of Strangers
4        LOLA
5        Kai Weinkauf
6        Chiiild
7        COBRAH
8        Say She She
10        Tyla

and 12 points go to…       

Yoga Lin!!!
398 days ago
ryan5676
1001games        Kai Weinkauf

1        LOLA
2        Ariana and the Rose
3        Asha Ari
4        COBRAH
5        Olivia Lunny
6        Senhit
7        Say She She
8        Mikolas Josef
10        Gathering of Strangers

and 12 points go to…       

MEMI!!!
398 days ago
ryan5676
FromAWindow        Tyla

1        LOLA
2        Two Hearts
3        yergurl
4        Ariana and the Rose
5        MEMI
6        Yoga Lin
7        COBRAH
8        Say She She
10        Kai Weinkauf

and 12 points go to…       

Chiiild!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!