This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 512 Final

Topic » TSC 512 Final

384 days 1 hour ago
J2999
001. Käärijä : Kinggg this whopper is so good, would’ve been a very deserving winner. Electrifying performances.
002. Marco Mengoni : DAD I LOVE YOU MARCO MENGONI. Bald when he came out with the pride flag like we knew but now is it official? Incredible song, incredible music, incredible artist, just perfection. Thrilled for how well he did, he deserved that top 4 finish. And his televote devoured too. WHAT A MAN, MARCO MENGONI.
003. World Order : Honestly the music did kinda slap a bit icl… moving slightly.
004. Sudden Lights : This was actually performed really well in Semi 1. Like as well as this song could have been performed. I don’t care for it, but yeah it was well performed.
005. MIRO & Eli Rose : Bopping a bit, there’s some good music to this.
006. Joker Out : Grew pretty well on me throughout the Eurovision season. Quite fond of this, bop.
007. Le Sserafim : This is fine, prefer Le Sserafim’s other TSC songs though.
008. Blanka : Queeeeeen she has Poland so mald yet she carried them so hard to a fine placement. Devoured the televote really. Bop.
009. Go_A : Oh this is quite cool. Their Eurovision songs are better but this is fun.
010. Diljá : Simple but it bops. Not surprised it NQ’d etc but it is a goodie, queen of throwing herself around.
011. Stray Kids : I do kinda stan Stray Kids. This was quite good.
012. La Zarra : She actually performed really well. Funny though she got 16th in jury after people said she possibly could win. But yeah her performances were really good, she grew quite a lot for me over the last week.
013. Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ : Oh this is quite a serve… I’m moving.
014. Noa Kirel : QUEEN I love Noa Kirel this is a absolute whopper she deserved that high placement, the dance outbreak was perfection, LEGEND. Elite song.
015. Teya & Salena : I was never as into this as some people but I still really enjoy, it’s a good song. Shook they only got like 16 televote points but yeah, bop.
016. Loreen : I mean like I hope we all have enough self respect so that she won’t win this too. Very good song, I do prefer Euphoria, and she is a well-deserved winner, just kinda ZZZ and predictable though.
384 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
01) Käärijä - a bop of course. i definitely prefer this studio i can hear his voice way better. honestly i was team LOREEN unlike most ppl so im glad he lost <3 but king

02) Marco Mengoni - i was gagged this did so well honestly like its a cute song but nothing outstanding personally. i love to see a gay man succeeding though

03) World Order - i cant lie to u i turned my volume down for this. if ur not sending a eurovision song atleast make it good.

04) Sudden Lights - this song took a WHILE to grow on me but the live performance was so slay actually. they were so robbed in retrospect. FATHERS <3

05) MIRO & Eli Rose - it was cute! a bit uninspired PERSONALLY but yeah cute..

06) Joker Out - these kings were seriously so robbed it makes me sick. bojan so charismatic and hawt <3 in love w him i think.

07) Le Sserafim - okayyyy le sserafim.. i can foresee the slay of a mv this could have.. the chorus became stale by the end like i kinda hoped to enjoy this more..

08) Blanka - quite clearly the best song EVER released.

09) Go_A - they always bring sumn interesting. the production on this was slick. they slayed perhaps!

10) Diljá - this song is a big stinking pile of DOODOO. but she seems nice !

11) Stray Kids - they still making music omgg. definitely not near their best.. bless

12) La Zarra - this bitter queen is so good. shes truly so funny. she kinda was robbed actually.

13) Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ - popped my puss from start to finish.. the beat got me MOVIN <3

14) Noa Kirel - a really funny song and the fact it done that well in esc is funny as fuck aswell

15) Teya & Salena -  their flop LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i had to laugh. honestly i stanned this in the studio but the live soured it unfortunately. listening to this is so sad cause i just feel like the slay wasnt replicated live </3

16) Loreen -  MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER. idgaffff she deserved to win and im glad she did. i voted her too. GANADORA
384 days ago
humanwebjet1
1. Käärijä: This performance was electrifying! I was like ooppp- I’m well awake now to start this offfffff.
2. Marco Mengoni: Ouuu Marco, I don’t think I’ve come across you till this but the power behind your voice is just next level, yes it’s a ballad but Rocky lovesssss.
3. World Order: This was honestly okay, I wouldn’t say a complete standout but kind of okay.
4. Sudden Lights: Meehh not really my thing.
5. MIRO & Eli Rose: Ouuu Rocky likes and I was for sure vibing throughout. It was slow and mellow with a hint of popppp in my opinion.
6. Joker Out: Mhmmm interestingly goodd tbh!
7. Le Sserafim: Another good good one.
8. Blanka: The song is a total vibe.
9. Go_A: Nice beat to it but I wouldn’t say it’s much of a standout to me.
10. Diljá: It’s a slight bop and the energy behind this performance was infectious.
11. Stray Kids: This is okayy tbh.
12. La Zarra: Slayyy slayy you’ve caught my attention, vocals are a total slay.
13. Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ: Meh.
14. Noa Kirel: Ahhh this is giving me total sickening vibesss and I’m 100% vibing, niceee.
15. Teya & Salena: It’s meh to me a bit.
16. Loreen: The power being the song was inspiring but surprisingly I wasn’t too moved.
383 days 23 hours ago
Darbe
01) Käärijä - this deserved to win last night. one of the biggest televote winners ever and it's not hard to see why.
02) Marco Mengoni - it's cute and classy. i'm not surprised this did really well if i'm being honest. hearing this in a restaraunt in italy with natives singing it made me value the song a bit more.
03) World Order - a bit too dated/corny for me.
04) Sudden Lights - absolutely love this. definitely has a radiohead kind of feel and it is just so well produced and emotional. definitely deserved the final but its hard to take the results this year seriously anyway. breathtaking.
05) MIRO & Eli Rose - an alright vibe to it. 
06) Joker Out - well this result was ridiculous. i don't really know what else they could have done, given that they had a great song, performed it well and had a good running order slot. been a stan ever since their name got released as the slovenian artists and the hype never died for me personally. the exact kind of indie-rock i listen to outside of esc.
07) Le Sserafim - wasn't too bad to be fair. prob would age on future listens.
08) Blanka - SHOULD BE JANN. i will say she has improved over the months so good for her.
09) Go_A - liked all the songs ive heard by them. this was cool actually!
10) Diljá - robbed queen, she gave it her all. i'm glad she got 11th in the semi given everybody had completely written her off as an easy NQ.
11) Stray Kids - they dont make music for me ive just accepted this at this point.
12) La Zarra - what a diva. her song grew on me a lot throughout the ESC season, although i do prefer it in the studio to live if i'm being honest. her flicking off the televoters i do have to agree.
13) Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ - sounded a bit cunty, prob shoulda saved it for another week.
14) Noa Kirel - i've never been able to take this seriously as an audio experience, but she's very talented and she does perform the song well. considering the entire thing is manufactured to be a live phenomenon, it's no surprise she ended up doing well.
15) Teya & Salena - i really like the balance in the studio between it being fun but also having a serious message. it was also really fun in the arena when i was there.
16) Loreen - it's kinda funny how both of sweden's last two wins at eurovision have been because of the jury. good song, nicely performed. didn't think it deserved such an overwhelming jury response, but the win isn't surprising.
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Who's Who
bibbles - Stray Kids
Catch_a_falling_star - Loreen
chris2pei - Noa Kirel
eveee20 - Le Sserafim
FromAWindow - Käärijä
humanwebjet1 - Marco Mengoni
ianfitz0012 - Diljá
ilovetosing - World Order
j2999 - Joker Out
LornaHollas - Blanka
onemanarmy - MIRO & Eli Rose
QueenMichelle - Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
ryan5676 - La Zarra
Seaviper - Teya & Salena
tbrown_47 - Sudden Lights
TolisKalkas - Go_A
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
TolisKalkas        Go_A

1        Käärijä
2        Noa Kirel
3        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
4        MIRO & Eli Rose
5        Le Sserafim
6        Stray Kids
7        Marco Mengoni
8        Teya & Salena
10        La Zarra

and 12 points go to…       

Loreen!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Seaviper        Teya & Salena

1        Noa Kirel
2        Stray Kids
3        Käärijä
4        Diljá
5        La Zarra
6        Blanka
7        World Order
8        Go_A
10        Joker Out

and 12 points go to…       

Sudden Lights!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
tbrown_47        Sudden Lights

1        La Zarra
2        Stray Kids
3        Diljá
4        Marco Mengoni
5        Le Sserafim
6        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
7        Käärijä
8        Joker Out
10        World Order

and 12 points go to…       

Teya & Salena!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
missimogen        Juror #1

1        Marco Mengoni
2        Teya & Salena
3        Le Sserafim
4        Go_A
5        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
6        La Zarra
7        Blanka
8        Noa Kirel
10        Käärijä

and 12 points go to…       

Loreen!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
STANDINGS AFTER 4 VOTES                       

01        ::        024        ::        Loreen
02        ::        022        ::        Teya & Salena
03        ::        022        ::        La Zarra
04        ::        021        ::        Käärijä
05        ::        018        ::        Joker Out
06        ::        017        ::        World Order
07        ::        014        ::        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
08        ::        013        ::        Blanka
09        ::        013        ::        Le Sserafim
10        ::        012        ::        Sudden Lights
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        012        ::        Go_A
12        ::        012        ::        Marco Mengoni
13        ::        011        ::        Noa Kirel
14        ::        010        ::        Stray Kids
15        ::        007        ::        Diljá
16        ::        004        ::        MIRO & Eli Rose
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
bibbles        Stray Kids

1        Loreen
2        Blanka
3        Noa Kirel
4        Käärijä
5        Marco Mengoni
6        Joker Out
7        World Order
8        Diljá
10        La Zarra

and 12 points go to…       

Sudden Lights!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
ianfitz0012        Diljá

1        Go_A
2        Loreen
3        Le Sserafim
4        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
5        MIRO & Eli Rose
6        Käärijä
7        La Zarra
8        Blanka
10        Teya & Salena

and 12 points go to…       

Noa Kirel!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
j2999        Joker Out

1        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
2        Sudden Lights
3        Diljá
4        Teya & Salena
5        La Zarra
6        Blanka
7        Loreen
8        Käärijä
10        Noa Kirel

and 12 points go to…       

Marco Mengoni!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
QueenMichelle        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ

1        Marco Mengoni
2        Go_A
3        Sudden Lights
4        La Zarra
5        Noa Kirel
6        Käärijä
7        Teya & Salena
8        Joker Out
10        Loreen

and 12 points go to…       

Blanka!!!
383 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
STANDINGS AFTER 8 VOTES               

01        ::        048        ::        La Zarra
02        ::        045        ::        Käärijä
03        ::        044        ::        Loreen
04        ::        043        ::        Teya & Salena
05        ::        041        ::        Noa Kirel
06        ::        041        ::        Blanka
07        ::        032        ::        Joker Out
08        ::        030        ::        Marco Mengoni
09        ::        029        ::        Sudden Lights
10        ::        024        ::        World Order
----------------------------------------------------------
11        ::        019        ::        Taichu, Alvaro DÍAZ
12        ::        018        ::        Diljá
13        ::        016        ::        Le Sserafim
14        ::        015        ::        Go_A
15        ::        010        ::        Stray Kids
16        ::        009        ::        MIRO & Eli Rose

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!