This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 532 Final - 90s Week

Topic » TSC 532 Final - 90s Week

248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Beck - 'Where It's At'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Candy Girls - 'Wham Bam (feat. Sweet Pussy Pauline)'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Phil Collins - 'You'll Be In My Heart'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18) Baby V.O.X - 'Get Up'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19) Naomi Campbell - 'Love and Tears'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - 'True To Your Heart'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21) Björk - 'All Is Full of Love'

ALTERNATE TG-EMBEDDABLE LINK:
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
22) Corona - 'The Rhythm of The Night'
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALL 22 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!

Don't forget to post your comments here on this very thread and send your votes to ME either on Tengaged or Discord by Sunday, 8PM GMT.

Good luck!!!
248 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST (regrettably missing the national anthem of kyrgyzstan☹️):
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3UL1QUKDBHdJbxAbBekChk?si=8146de11b69f4faa
248 days 12 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1-Interesting choice. I feel like an empowered woman from Kyrgyzstan' in the body of a 27-year-old Argentine man.

2- a classic.

3- Mariah Carey, I obviously know who she is, I can write her name from memory without errors, but this is the first time I've heard a complete song by her. It sounds good, but it's not for me.

4-another slow song, okay this time it worked a little on meB
5-another classic yass
6-I love the colors, it reminds me of Eurodance, it is nostalgic and rhythmic
7-this is very interesting
8-Nostalgic, that genre and subgenre is the most interesting for me at that time,
9- I liked
10- This started out very strong, the sound is weak but come on, it's the 90s and this fits perfectly
11- Not 4 me.
12-Yass
13-classics of classics. There are photos of me at 5 years old recreating her dance. Of course I was jealous because at the family reunion they had shown VHS of my cousin dancing this, and I was jealous.
14- Yasssssss i listen this always..
15-I love Beck. them  songs are so cinematic
16-Mom
17-  suddenly I wanted to watch disney vhs
18- Divas,this is so good.
19-wooow.
20-fresh
21- ILY BJORK
22-Oh i love this song I think I danced to this at the last gay party I went to.
247 days ago
SeaViper
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - YESSSSSS!!! Oh how powerful, a true 90's classic! Honestly, we can stop the contest here I've found my winner <3333
02) Vengaboys - Oh this is annoying but it keeps getting played on the radio. This should've died in the 90's
03) Mariah Carey - Honestly this is a solid Mariah pick in my book! Not like her greatest ever but it's still a solid Mariah song, I appreciate that :)
04) Wan Fang - This was really cute actually! The trumpet solo, the singing...never heard this before but I loved it!
05) No Doubt - Yasssssss!!! I was born in 1997, but if I was a teenager of the 90's I would've listened the fuck out of this! I would still listen the fuck out of this! Ate <3
06) Me & My - This is one of those songs I just find mid. Like yeah, it exists, but I have no desire to go out of my way to listen to it until it maybe slips onto the radio once every few years
07) 702 - Again, this is something that I just find mid. Sounds like a million other songs of this era I'm afraid, sorry :(
08) Lush - Ohhhh, this is darker than what I usually listen to, but I enjoyed it! Like I was kind of living here!
09) Go West - Another song I've heard before, but I don't really care that much for. It's alright, it's fun, it might scrape a few points from me :)
10) Lee Jung Hyun - OH, WAIT, YASSSS!!! I wasn't expecting this but I'm honestly living for it! YASSSSS!!!!!
11) Brandy - Exactly the same as 702 for me, this sound just doesn't stand out when there are millions like it
12) Jamiroquai - Ohhh wait I really liked this actually! I think I've heard something simular on the radio, idk if it was this or something similar, but I enjoyed it for sure!
13) Shakira - LMFAO this was atrocious but I actually lived!
14) Mr. President - Absolutely heard this on the radio before, but again, I actually really liked this! Not the most unique, but it did slay!
15) Beck - No thanks. This was a bit messy but not in a fun stannable way
16) Candy Girls - I have no idea who the fuck Sweet Pussy Pauline is but SHE ATE THAT UP!!!
17) Phil Collins - This is giving Eurovision 90's tbh. It's not bad but there are stronger entries this week
18) Baby V.O.X - Not really my kind of music, sorry </3
19) Naomi Campbell - Oh wait this...was good!!! Like it's absolutely not what I usually listen to but it had me HOOKED! This was really good <3333
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - This was annoying
21) Björk - Honestly I kind of lived for this...like this did kind of scalp me :)
22) Corona - Honestly I always thought this was 80's instead of 90's but it is slaying honestly! A very fun closer <3
245 days 21 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - this is kind of THEEEE moment if we r being true with ourselves.... yahhhh..

02) Vengaboys - oh YASSS this went number 1 in EVERYYYY school disco. so nostalgic and yummy.

03) Mariah Carey - kind of boring but this was a classiccccc.... i cant believe she sampled big latto... omfgg QUEEEEN.

04) Wan Fang - this was kind of silky and smooth. so ethereal and pretty..... if this song had a scent it def would be a breezy clean linen... kind of loved this.

05) No Doubt - i mean its okayyyy. not as GAGGED as i want to be. but yah this is a classic so i will respect my mothers and clamp my tongue.

06) Me & My - such a sweaty euphoric club THUMPERRRRR.

07) 702 - oh a CLASSICCCCCC... im kind of obsessed with this chorus like the devoured this i don't care. quintessentially of the time and done so flawlessly.

08) Lush - ohhhhh kinda liked it a bit......... kind of a gorgeous little dreamscape actually. shes got me in quite the trance im a tinyyyyy bit gagged.

09) Go West - its like... okay.. very fun. the chorus kinda stun isn't it...

10) Lee Jung Hyun -  oh WINNNERRRRR if i ever did see one. beyond otherworldly. like this is just so interesting n stun to me like wheeewwwww.

11) Brandy - aweee now this is more of what i was WANTING for 90s week.... so stun... so beautiful... yasssss.

12) Jamiroquai - oh this was not for me. i was so bored. :L

13) Shakira - shakira is a little queenie actually.. but this.. i mean its interesting. im not gagged though ://// it does pick up but is it ENOUGH?!!?!

14) Mr. President - oh now THISSSSSSSSSS IS A QUEENIEEEE....

15) Beck - oh i hated this.

16) Candy Girls - sweet pussy pauline is like everything to me right now.... kind of the best song ever invented if were honest... yassing.

17) Phil Collins - bit shite luv... like really incredibly shite.

18) Baby V.O.X - SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD. i was gagged at this.. like yassss. so cunty.

19) Naomi Campbell - MTV HITS indeed........ a hit in MY household absolutelyyyyy.

20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - aweeeeee...... ermmmmm not a fan.

21) Björk - queenie...... the most interesting artist of all time yahhhhh... she is a little witchy nun.

22) Corona - i mean come awnnnn... me and my girls were winding our hips on gta5 to this...... amennn
245 days 14 hours ago
1001games
The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan: Alright now that we got that out of the way lets get this week started!

Vengaboys: Yesss what a classic bop! Honestly didnt know this was 90s but I love this!

Mariah Carey: Lowkey thought this was a more modern song lol. Anywho another good song!

Wan Fang: This was boring. Like the whole song was a snoozefest.

No Doubt: Ahhhh another classic bop! I love the pure 90’s rock sound in this.

Me & My: This was okay. Like the beat and some of the chorus but it got kind of repetitive.

702: Not my thing so I’m gonna pass on this. Sorry!

Lush: This was like a huge mess. This was quite bad.

Go West: Never heard of the song but I liked it. The synths and instrumentals were pretty good!

Lee Jung Hyun: This was weird af. So weird that it was bad.

Brandy: Again not my genre/style. I got really bored.

Jamiroquai: Oooo I love me some funk! Never heard of this song but I was really digging this!

Shakira: I refuse to believe Shakira will ever make a bad song. Really liked this!

Mr. President: This was meh. A little strange but for what it was it was good.

Beck: Ugh beck is such a vibe. Like how can you not vibe with any of his songs? Great song!

Candy Girls: Were so many 90’s songs just straight out weird? Like wtf was this?

Phil Collins: Yesss iconic song! He went so hard for this and its just soooo damn good!

Baby V.O.X: Yeah this isnt it.

Naomi Campbell: This was interesting and idk how to feel about it exactly.

98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder: Yessss love this song! Stevie is such a king in this.

Björk: Never liked a Bjork song and this is no exception.

Corona: Now this is 90’s! What a great closer!
245 days 11 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - yaaaas turn this shit up
02) Vengaboys - boom boom boom boom absolutely robbed but this is always a bop
03) Mariah Carey - obviously perfection! And worth the resurgence it has had these past couple of years. One of the best sampled tracks ever, everything about it is so fresh and fun
04) Wan Fang - the sax is absolutely giving here, so much as to I am forgetting the singer lol
05) No Doubt - a classic, I'll admit I never fell in love with this but I haven't skipped this when it's come on. The needledrop in Captain Marvel was good I guess
06) Me & My - more annoying and less 90s. I'm sure Jimbo likes this video
07) 702 - there my girls at… it's a simple track but the chorus is easy to like
08) Lush - maybe like arcade music or something I don't know I just didn't really catch onto this at all (and I listened in full, I promise)
09) Go West - oh a smash and a half… the male gender doesn't snap like this anymore
10) Lee Jung Hyun - I can definitely see her influence and fit into this era of pop… perhaps the song is too angry but I'm mostly on board with it
11) Brandy - I could listen to Brandy sing forever. Even if it's not the most exciting song, her voice would keep me hanging on. That's sort of what I'm getting here, but thank you Tom (presumably) for this
12) Jamiroquai - I prefer an ineligible song from them but this is fine I guess. I honestly thought they were a one hit wonder LOL
13) Shakira - o that red hair mama… D: it's ok she was finding her sound and look still here
14) Mr. President - kinda infectiously catchy I'm not gonna lie
15) Beck - odds of me liking a beck song are very very low. I know he has his audience, congrats to him
16) Candy Girls - feel like I’m missing some gay reference here, maybe this was big for the club kids, but I'm not getting it
17) Phil Collins - I feel like another Tarzan song goes harder, I don't love ballads, but since it's Disney I will cut it some slack
18) Baby V.O.X - not me hearing some traces of baby one more time here… copy that max martin. You know they're having fun and giving this some sassiness, I appreciate the song
19) Naomi Campbell - feel like a bad gay but I had no idea she had a song? And it's not bad… not like she sounds amazing but she's having her emotional moment, maybe this was in a movie I guess. She gave it a shot I'll give her that
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - SUCH A BOP LOL I'm not even kidding this really gets me into the groove every time I watch mulan and the credits roll
21) Björk - see #15
22) Corona - song goes on forever but I do stan. Its best appearance was in The Disaster Artist tho

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!