This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 539 Final

Topic » TSC 539 Final

183 days 7 hours ago
1001games
Dua Lipa: Love me some Dua. Not too familiar with this song yet but it was pretty good for a first listen!

Dakh Daughters: This was really weird and idk what to exactly think. It was also super creepy.

Miss Madeline: I hated this honestly lol. Like really bad.

Álvaro de Luna: I mention this a lot but knowing what the lyrics are to a song is important for me. I liked this for what it was but I wish I knew what the lyrics were in english.

Fireboy DML & Asake: This was okay. Not totally my style but I thought it was good overall.

Chlothegod: Its giving Lizzo vibes I think? I liked it but it definitely couldve been better.

MØ: I have mixed feelings about this. It sounded a bit basic at time but I did like the chorus and her voice.

LIGHTSUM: I will never understand the kpop genre.

Jean Deaux: This was bad lol.

Scheana Marie: This was so cringy but catchy at the same time.

The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder: Yessss mario music! Those harmonies though!

Ana Mena: Too basic for my liking!

Ayumi Hamasaki: Wtf?

Kelly Clarkson: Kelly has a christmas song? This was such a bop but too early for christmas songs.

Judith: Not feeling this completely. Just seemed a bit messy to me.

Amaarae: Not a huge fan of the song as it was kind of annoying but I did like her voice.

Saint Motel: This was cool and unique! I loved the trumpet and clarinet in there. Definitely different. Overall I enjoyed this!

Tinashe: I felt like this didnt go anywhere. It was okay I suppose.

SOOJIN: Pass.

Butcher Babies: Oh wow was not expecting this. I hate screamo but this was really cool lol.

Lucky Daye: I got kind of bored. Not for me. Sorry!

IZARO: Same comments as I did for Alvaro. Cool vibe though.

LaLa Hsu: Boring af. Next!

TAICHU, rusowsky: Horrible closer. This was awful.
183 days ago
MISSimogen
01) Dua Lipa - i mean its nothing revolutionary for her but its a good pawp song!

02) Dakh Daughters - it was a lidl bit scurrryyy for a lady like myself... the instrumental was quite captivating though i will say thatttt.

03) Miss Madeline - miss maddy my ginge queenie. i guess shes finally releasing bawps again bc she did fall off QUITE a bit. this was cutesy though.

04) Álvaro de Luna - probably a bit too cutesy nd MANLY pour moi... very coming of age bubblegum shite that i rarely enjoy.

05) Fireboy DML & Asake - not really for me but i cant deny the charm of it. just so smooth and chilled i quite enjoyed it surprisingly.. yas a tiny bitttt.

06) chlothegod - i think i liked chlothegod for all of 5 minutes but i listened to her other releases and i was just.. whelmed.. i truly thought she could be the next tsc all star but she never really went there for me. this was okay but there's something not quite there for me. not sure if its the lyrics or whatever but something is not hitting as much as i want it to unfortunately :(

07) MØ - now i know this caucasian girlie will get rightfully dragged but there is something abt this pure pop queenie that i adore. i remember listening to this song quite religiously. this was one of the 3 songs off the album that i had in rotation that i was actually lurving... embarrassingly so but i am living in my TRUTHHHH. listening now im a bit :/// oh lawwd. im not sure it was good enough for a mv like as an album track i was moving but yea whatever i cant deny how much i was yassing at this at a point in time!

08) LIGHTSUM - i mean they're gorgeous but unfortunately its not really for me..

09) Jean Deaux - on paper this seems like its POUR MOIII. and SHE DELIVERED.. why have i never heard of this when i was subscribed to her oh i let this queenie fall through the cracks!!!! i did enjoy though

10) Scheana Marie - oh queenie in a way i cant lie... the first time i heard this was at bravocon like a few weeks ago omfggg.. kind of obsessed.

11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - i mean any mario soundtrack is gonna eat isn't it.

12) Ana Mena - ohhhh shes beeauttifulllll... and that's ENOUGH for me. just an accumulation of pure pop perfection to me... yassss.

13) Ayumi Hamasaki - ohhhh shes was lewking camp in the eye with this one yassss. i was living.

14) Kelly Clarkson - oh she should stop making music im convinced actually... leona lewis xmas album ate this up yupppp.

15) judith - YASSSSSS. immediately YASSSS. it is just oozing every bit of kunt isn't it? eat that hawt dawg big girllll. stays eatingggg.

16) Amaarae - i do like her. wasn't my fav off the album personally but i did relisten to this and had a new found love for it. it is good.

17) Saint Motel - i like the vibe of this more than the song itself. it is quite cute and wholesome. this is me being nice.

18) Tinashe - i meannn yeaaahhhhhhh.... haven't fully immersed myself into this album but i really really need to. its still on my list but this is truly one of the standouts.... BEAUTIFULLL.

19) SOOJIN - it was okay. but the chorus was quite the let down i cant even lie abt that..... oh i was just whelmed.

20) Butcher Babies - scream it girlieeee. not for me at all... but im happy for her.

21) Lucky Daye - oh i do love some lucky daye. beautiful black king. this one is giving.. a bit of bruno mars and i do NOT like that!!!!

22) IZARO - oh i likeee this... quite the moment of the contest. i hope this one doesn't go underrated this week i was kind of in lurrvee.

23) LaLa Hsu - it was quite cute and magnetic in a way. very chill and soulful i was kind of moving for that.

24) TAICHU, rusowsky - oh queeenieee.. I've been lurrvvvinggg these bitches lately. another oozy cunty girlie.
182 days 15 hours ago
Tepr
01) Dua Lipa
This feels like a more mature sound for Dua. Its a good song. Its just missing a little spark for me. I think i need a break from Dua for a little
02) Dakh Daughters
Ahh this is very different, and not what i was expecting. Ohh this is very powerful. What an experience, thank you
03) Miss Madeline
This is sultry, damn that sexy bit, vocals get a little repetitive. In the end, it felt much longer than it actually was
04) Álvaro de Luna
Oh this sounds a little samey. Im just not getting a sense of whats unique, or specific about this artist, to make them interesting
05) Fireboy DML & Asake
This is nice, it has some lovely moments, unfortunately, like the last song, it does not stand out within the genre
06) chlothegod
This is okay, its quirky enough to stand out, the chorus is kinda muck, but i like her voice, and the build, whilst it was not spectacular, it did the job
07) MØ
This is interesting, it hits you hard from the get go and does not stop, i absolutely love the chorus, and then there’s bits that are just straight up annoying
08) LIGHTSUM
Ehh, its trying a bit too hard, without actually doing much to make it different from the rest
09) Jean Deaux
Was in a bit of a funk when i started listening to this. I feel like it impacted how much i enjoyed it. It was good. A little different
10) Scheana Marie
Oh no, this was extremely grating
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Honestly this did make me laugh, but hell noooo
12) Ana Mena
This took me by surprise. A bit of a banger, and oddly tranquil too
13) Ayumi Hamasaki
Oh christ all that waiting, and this is what we are getting. Hold on… the second half is serving… kind of… im confused
14) Kelly Clarkson
She sounds gorgeous here.. A lovely xmas song, with a twist
15) judith
Loved the attitude with this. I didn’t mind the short length, thou i wish it was longer
16) Amaarae
Not the song i was expecting.. It sounds rather dreamy, i just find her vocals a little dry here. Its alright
17) Saint Motel
Ah yes, this is a welcome change. This is giving a bit. Solid entry
18) Tinashe
Oh she sounds instantly lush, am currently on a Tinashe journey. Its a little basic, but it sounds different too. Great progression. A little too short
19) SOOJIN
Lovely music, but i find the singer a little wooden
20) Butcher Babies
Its great to see something a little different in TSC, but in the grand scheme of things this is pretty generic in terms of metal music. Still thou, i was vibing, not sure enough thou
21) Lucky Daye
Musically, Giving me Jai Paul vibes a little, vocals sound so familiar, but can’t place it. Maybe Stevie Wonder or Bruno Mars? Anyhow. This was a nice good song. Nothing special. Dragged towards the end and tough week
22) IZARO
Oh am here for the moody energy this is giving off…This a bit of jem no? I want more!
23) LaLa Hsu
It took me a hot min to get into this,, but i wasn’t expecting all this retro dreamy rnb influences. This is cute, but its a tough week again
24) TAICHU, rusowsky
This is grand like, i normally loath songs like this.. And the chipmunks sound okay too
182 days 7 hours ago
J2999
001. Dua Lipa : What a boring choice. A bop but like deducted points for being boring, you get that.
002. Dakh Daughters : Honestly an even … MORE boring choice. It deffo grew on me more since post-HSC but like it’s 2023. I don’t think I’ve heard it in full for a while, it was fun, but like zzz.
003. Miss Madeline : Divas now this is real music. This is fine.
004. Álvaro de Luna : Probably his best song… literal father.
005. Fireboy DML & Asake : Good vibes to this. It’s nothing heavy but it’s working well, good listen.
006. chlothegod : This feels kinda unserious… interesting… it’s ok. Some decent moments.
007. MØ : MØ in 2023… I know you’re lying… Honestly I’m kinda enjoying this but at the same time like why…
008. LIGHTSUM : It was fine. Wouldn’t listen twice but ok.
009. Jean Deaux : Some of this is working well. It’s ok but better than some of the other ok songs…
010. Scheana Marie : I’m bald this bopped … ended Dua Lipa with ease.
011. The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder : Literally… que? As a Mario fan like I do kinda support but also …?
012. Ana Mena : My favourite Sammarinese like this is just a bit of a devour if we are being real. Collapse.
013. Ayumi Hamasaki : Maybe if I was a child this would be more interesting. It’s ok but like …
014. Kelly Clarkson : One thing about Kelly Clarkson she gonna produce a Christmas bop. This sorta was a smash hit I’ll be playing this after Underneath The Tree.
015. judith : Short but it all worked well !! Fun listen.
016. Amaarae : Quite enjoying the vibes to this, pretty good.
017. Saint Motel : This was decent, some of the music I was deffo into. The singing less so. Good overall.
018. Tinashe : Bit of a vibe, never quite reached the next level I was hoping it’d get to though.
019. SOOJIN : The chorus kinda served a bit but woulda liked it to be a bit heavier / longer. Nothing special.
020. Butcher Babies : Well it’s different / interesting… I’m happy for her.
021. Lucky Daye : Want to like this more than I do. Definitely some good qualities, but in a strong week I’m not praising it massively. Reminds me of like one of those Bruno Mars songs that did well a couple yrs ago, and I didn’t care for that.
022. IZARO : Out of all the Izaro songs I’ve heard (like literally 4) this might be my least favourite. Where’s the loud screaming / noise. It’s decent, just not what I was hoping for.
023. LaLa Hsu : Not for me, but something about it is kinda working? Can see the appeal for it.
024. TAICHU, rusowsky : TAICHU’s best like collapseeee there’s so much going on here and every part of it is WORKING. Bopaso.
181 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Dua Lipa - I mean, a colossal serve. It’s boring so I’ll likely downvote especially if this week is as strong as people are saying but this is a bop!! Kinda the best mainstream song of the year ngl, this or A&W.

02) Dakh Daughters - I mean, idk what else is to be said of them that hasn’t been said. This holds a special moment in song contest history as a piece of art but idk why it’s here. Would absolutely LOVEEEE if this wasn’t an HSCer that’d be soooooo funny. It’s incredible ofc but it just doesn’t hit like it used to, it’s just not WOW anymore after so many plays from me. Love these queens tho!

03) Miss Madeline - This is gonna be a really good song 01!!! Oh this is so funnnn!!! I don’t love the overall flow of the song? It’s a little sporadic but it’s really really fun and I love the overall production! Really fun!!!

04) Álvaro de Luna - It’s incredibly standard!!!

05) Fireboy DML & Asake - It’s fine overall. Nothing really interesting or of note about this one. I like the Afro beats representation but also I’d like a song that played more on the genre and did something truly cool with it, but it’s fine overall. I like the strings at the end.

06) chlothegod - My favorite Brit. Wait she really does sound so British skskskssksksksks. Soooooo glad we got MAQUINA CULONA instead of this in hsc, this is just okay. No but it’s actually kind of funny tho this chorus PLEASE. Good for her!

07) MØ - icl this song grew on me last year, the chorus kind of hooks. Her voice is god awful Tate McRae bad tho, this is ultimately changing room in an h&m fodder tbh

08) LIGHTSUM - It’s a shame KPOP has mostly been full of misses this year, besides LE SSERAFIM, newjeans, and DARA. This is fine. Idgaf about it.

09) Jean Deaux - I’ve meant to listen to anything by this woman. It sits somewhere between like a dark pop, almost noir, sound and a girl trying to sound like a bad bitch on commercial music. I’m not really impressed :/

10) Scheana Marie - Byeeeeeeeeeee honestly she’s kind of serving this week. THIS RAP YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS yup yup yup eating this up I love good music.

11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder

12) Ana Mena - I’m not the *biggest* fan of this song, especially bc imo this pales in comparison to mezzanotte, but I mean this is really well done pop icl. Not quite hooked but it’s good!

13) Ayumi Hamasaki - Is this that woman who should’ve beaten last dance in beta? This is good! A little all over the place and it has cheap sounding 2000s production but this is also such a moment ngl. It’s nice enough I like it! Oh girlll find the note. this ENDING THO OMGGGGG YASSDSSSSS!!!

14) Kelly Clarkson - idk why but I’m not the biggest fan of Christmas music. No I just don’t like it sorry LMAO.

15) judith - Oh my GAWDDDDDDD IMMEDIATE HIT!!!! Awwww a little short but this hittssssssss just the overall beat and production had me!! Bop!!!

16) Amaarae - ngl not my *absolute* favorite song from this album but oh my godddddddddddd it doesn’t matter it still bops SOOOO so so hard. Truly just objectively album of the year. This is such a bangerrrrrr like the chorus melody is so entrancing and fun and beautiful. She ate this!!!

17) Saint Motel - Omg the puzzle pieces album this is sooooo old I stan. Honestly this is good for the genre it is, it helps it’s more original sounding bc like…this genre hadn’t been done to death yet, but this honestly kind of serves to me not sorry at all. Loveeeeeee the instrumental break, the horns fit in so well, this is a total jammmmm, love this!!!

18) Tinashe - Alright Yall let’s pack it up and go the fuck home there’s no point competing anymore. Truly the best song in this lineup idgaf. What a MOMENT like…she went ART on this one and still made a BANGER like come onnnnnnnnnn

19) SOOJIN - Forget anything I said earlier about kpop in the LIGHTSUM comment this kind of hitsssss. It’s a little meh in the grand scheme of things but good for her making a slight bop!

20) Butcher Babies - I weirdly don’t hate this. I kinda lived in a way! Not like *totally* but honestly those DRUMS? Yup those ateeeeee. Solid overall even if the “singing” is very not for me!

21) Lucky Daye - I cannot lie to you, I’m asleep at this. I should be living but idgaf about this if it’s just meh song writing. I appreciate the pastiche but like…honestly lucky daye kinda needs to change it up just a bit. He sounds gorgeous, I SHOULD be living but it’s just SO standard for the sound, like girlies gotta change it up soon. Killer ending tho!!!

22) IZARO - I didn’t like her nf song and I liked this even less.

23) LaLa Hsu - GET IT LALA HSU YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS when does she NOT eat everyone else up? This is straight from the 90s I stg, Boyz II Men is taking some serious notes right about now. Come ONNNNNNNNNN this is straight magic. I’m absolutely OBSESSED with this!!!

24) TAICHU, rusowsky - This closing the week byeeeeeeeeee BAWPPP like come onnnn. Glad the trigger was pulled on this one finally!!!! It’s just so fucking weird I HAVE to stan!!! Ty for ending the week strong!!!
181 days 10 hours ago
FromAWindow
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder: SHUT THE FUCK UP SKSOSOSWLSKSKSKSKSKSKSSKS INCREDIBLE!!!!!
181 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) Dua Lipa – She is back but I actually don’t like it as it is not as catchy as her other songs and the beat is too damn repetitive
02) Dakh Daughters – Thanks to whoever sent this as this is such an ethnic banger with their voices being so good and that ending was simply epic
03) Miss Madeline – Uh I just do not enjoy this music sound affects which sound super annoying and she can’t song well in this not giving any energy
04) Álvaro de Luna – He got a charming voice and this is a rather nice entry which has great music as I am warming up so much to it
05) Fireboy DML & Asake 0 – You know what I enjoyed this one as it is a relaxing song and the rapping is fun to listen to in the end
06) chlothegod – I’m not a fan of this vocal which is messy and the music is disjointed and this is not as good experience I must say
07) MØ – She is bringing this infectious pop song that has me moving along with so much joy and the production is just amazing and I can listen to this all day
08) LIGHTSUM – Ooooo I think I have fallen in love as this is such a saucy K-Pop song that is catchy providing that extra punch
09) Jean Deaux – Oh her vocals are dry being so boring to listen to and this music is also bland and this is not a good look to have
10) Scheana Marie – I can’t help to enjoy this one being a guilty pleasure with the banging tune and her slick vocals being pure fun
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder – What else can I say this other than it was bloody outstanding and will be an experience I will never forget in my lifetime
12) Ana Mena – She is providing us with some good entertainment being a great dance tune and that breakdown working so well
13) Ayumi Hamasaki – We are in an action movie here and this is out of this world as I love this epic music so much and her vocals are sublime and give me more of this
14) Kelly Clarkson – This ain’t no Underneath The Tree but it is alright for a Christmas song having that melody but over time it will be forgotten
15) Judith – Nope I already don’t like this one bit when she started singing being lazy and the beat is so cheap and this plain ass sucks
16) Amaarae – She has got a lovely voice that is unique and this song is growing on me every second becoming something I can’t help to admire
17) Saint Motel – Um the music used gets on my nerves quickly and soon after the song just gets boring with the same singing tone and nothing happening
18) Tinashe – Wait is this really it because man I was disappointed with the beat being the same throughout and she doesn’t give anything to this song and I don’t blame her
19) SOOJIN – I must say that she has some really good vocals here which is something but the song is mid with the tempo losing me
20) Butcher Babies – Do they know how to play the instruments as it sounds like they are playing anything as this is not good and those vocals are iffy and it is all a garbage mess
21) Lucky Daye – The music here is just so bland to get through and I know he has good vocals but nothing can save this tragedy
22) IZARO – Eh I just can’t see myself liking this with the music sounding weird and she doesn’t have the energy to make it happen
23) LaLa Hsu – This is rather pleasant as I am swaying along to the melody and their voices together are angelic and is so nice to be hearing this
24) TAICHU, rusowsky – What is up with that high pitch sound effects as it ruins any chance of me liking this and my god it is so awful, I can’t recommend it to anyone
181 days ago
ilovetosing
01) Dua Lipa - 'Houdini' -  She kinds of manage to release bops after bops after her "Future Nostalgia" album but it's kind of an obvious choice.

02) Dakh Daughters - 'Rozy' - It's kind of weird and unsettling for me, but I can respect it because I do some artistry in it.

03) Miss Madeline - 'Pretty Girl Party (feat. Clip)' - There's an audience for this song in TSC but I'm not in that group I'm afraid yeah.

04) Álvaro de Luna - 'Todo contigo' - Yes I moved! This is kind of cute.

05) Fireboy DML & Asake - 'Bandana' - Oh wow this is really good! I like the harmonies and the chill vibe this song is giving.

06) chlothegod - 'My Bad, My Fault' - This song is too fun to be bad but also too messy to be good.

07) MØ - 'New Moon' - It's kind of a generic pop dance song.

08) LIGHTSUM - 'Honey or Spice' - I don't hate this but at the same time it's kind of meh because it's a typical K-Pop song.

09) Jean Deaux - 'Zodiac Killa' - This song gives me nothing tbh.

10) Scheana Marie - 'Good as Gold' - It's VERY dated but it's also VERY good! Also I didn't realise it's "Good As Gold" because I thought it's "Good Ass Gold" when I was listening to this lmao.

11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 'Piranha Plants on Parade' - https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRiZTDo2orr4f6w/giphy.gif

YES SUPER MARIO!!!

12) Ana Mena - 'Madrid City' - The piano riff in the beginning caught my attention, but it immediately turned into another club song.

13) Ayumi Hamasaki - 'Startin'' - This is very jarring but also very entertaining at the same time. It's all over the place for me lmao but I am kind of living for this.

14) Kelly Clarkson - 'Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You)' - I really want to give this much higher ranking because of how funny the title is, but it's kind of a typical Christmas song. HOWEVER, I am generally a fan of Christmas music and this ticks all the requirements in a Christmas song.

15) judith - 'NADA' - Honestly, the first thing that comes to my mind is a new Samsung or iPhone ads playing with this song in the background.

16) Amaarae - 'Reckless & Sweet' - This is ok.

17) Saint Motel - 'Benny Goodman' - This is also ok I guess.

18) Tinashe - 'Treason' - This whole song feels like a build up to a great emotional chorus that never comes.

19) SOOJIN - 'AGASSY' - I kind of enjoyed this.

20) Butcher Babies - 'Red Thunder' - This is the first solid NO this week for me.

21) Lucky Daye - 'That's You' - I'm going to guess Alexeh sent this this week because OMG this is so gorgeous! The vocal is so nice and the instrumental is just amazing. There's nothing to be critised here.

22) IZARO - 'x eta besteak' - This is kind of ok.

23) LaLa Hsu - 'Break Off (feat. ABAO & Brandy)' - Oh the harmony is really nice! OH WOW THE BRIDGE IS AMAZING! This is exactly like 90s R&B which is one of my favourite genres.

24) TAICHU, rusowsky - 'PAYDAY' - Another song that its audience in TSC but I'm not in that target audience.
180 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Oh this is a bop!
2.        Quite avant garde. I dig it
3.        I love a good trashy mess
4.        Absolutely not!
5.        Absolutely not part 2!
6.        Not sure what was going on
7.        Kind of a vibe
8.        It was alright
9.        Felt like it was just in the background
10.        Oh I am obsessed!
11.        OBSESSED! THIS IS AMAZING!
12.        I was vibing to this and having a great time!
13.        Oh I was vibing to this!
14.        I love Christmas music!
15.        At least it was short
16.        A bit dull
17.        It was alright
18.        It was fine
19.        This was a decent enough listen
20.        I love women screaming like banshees
21.        This was absolute shite!
22.        I wasn’t vibing
23.        Fake Brandy was actually alright
24.        Lol this was a mess
180 days 22 hours ago
ganghandedcat
1 - What a horrid song and choice like yawn yawn this is just too much for me I am absolutely aghast at this.
2 - See comment one but this time it’s a good song.
3 - It’s just boring and like I’m not Vibing
4 - Very middle of the road
5 - This was fun I was having a good time with that.
6 - rather middle of the road but I enjoy the ending part! It grows on and off me.
7 - ??? No
8 - This is pretty fine I had some moments I liked
9 - I really enjoy this one like WOWOWOWOWOW
10 - so real
11 - bless their hearts
12 - what a classic Ana Mena never can miss
13 - she always makes such great music
14 - Kelly clarkson is such a sweetheart
15 - judith… this is spectacular
16 - not her best but it’s fine
17 - bleh…
18 - Tinashe this isn’t one of your best
19 - oh yes yes yes I am MOVING!!
20 - right
21 - OMFG SLAU SLAY SLAY
22 - she needs to make more music and try again
23 - I am fully getting my life
24 -very fun like serveeee how can u not
180 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Dua Lipa: Dua Lipa has never done anything for me, and I’m not moving one iota. It’s cute I guess, but we need this in TSC in 2023
02) Dakh Daughters: This was never among my favorite HSC songs, and it’s kind of aged like milk. Yes, it’s unique, but maybe we stop sending HSC AQs to TSC lol
03) Miss Madeline: Clip is kind of mother. This isn’t necessarily for me, but I do appreciate that tonally, it’s not completely over the top
04) Álvaro de Luna: His voice is pretty bad ngl. And nothing really stood out to me in the instrumentation. The whole thing was just a bit bland to me
05) Fireboy DML & Asake: This is cute. This would be a GMC 12 for me for sure. There’s not really a moment here so we’ll see where this ends up in my rankings at the end of my listen, but this is cute. Very very cute
06) chlothegod: lol I was not expecting the song to sound like this. I was intrigued at first. But once the intrigue wore off, I didn’t find it very enjoyable
07) MØ: Interesting pick
08) LIGHTSUM: I liked this for the most part. Feels like it will age like milk, but on a first listen I moved
09) Jean Deaux: I feel like it’s missing something. Very for me on paper, but I might need more time with this. But I know she has a hit in her
10) Scheana Marie: LMFAO HER VOICE! I’m cackling. Why does every reality tv bitch they need to try making music? She was 28 when this was recorded and released? She really should’ve known better. Anyways I’m living for how absolutely awful this is. Thank you Scheana for unintentionally making my morning better
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder: Cool!
12) Ana Mena: I never really got into her. Her brand of music just doesn’t really appeal to me. I didn’t mind this though
13) Ayumi Hamasaki: This mv plsssss. This is peak cinema. This is hysterical. I’m living
14) Kelly Clarkson: LMAO yasssss. I love Christmas music, and this is one of the funniest songs I have on my Christmas playlist. Like I get whiplash from the number of change ups this song has. What a novelty. This is gonna go down as a modern Christmas classic
15) judith: She kind of ate that up I can’t lie
16) Amaarae: I mean this is very me so I get it. Maybe I should start listening to her more closely because I know I definitely have heard songs from her before but I literally can’t recall any of them. Maybe I’m the problem EDIT: This is princess going digital woman yasssss. Maybe that should’ve been the send…
17) Saint Motel: Not my favorite indie white guys I fear
18) Tinashe: I love how Tinashe is loved here but will never win because no one can ever agree on the right song to send; that’s what happens when you don’t miss. But it really was all fun and games until this point. Sender, I stand with you and will defend this choice. This IS the best song on that album and one of my favorite songs of the year. Continues to age like wine with every listen https://c.tenor.com/y4Br6Q8x-uYAAAAd/tinashe-bouncin.gif
19) SOOJIN: Oooh me at that drop…ok. I guess it’s not that bad, but it’s nothing special
20) Butcher Babies: Not terrible. I’m happy for them and happy for you sender
21) Lucky Daye: Bopaso
22) IZARO: Well this is certainly a song that exists in the world. Really just unremarkable in every way
23) LaLa Hsu: She really doesn’t miss, does she? This was absolutely gorgeous. Another LaLa smash hit
24) TAICHU, rusowsky: She came and served cunt but will it be enough this week? Doubtful
180 days 20 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Dua Lipa: Mhm this is okay, I wouldn’t say it’s a standout for me or it catches my attention that much. Love Dua thoooo.
02) Dakh Daughters: This is DIFFERENT! I’m highkeyyyy living for this!!!! The beginning got me in a trance and the middle was perfffff.
03) Miss Madeline: Meh nope not for Rockette.
04) Álvaro de Luna: Interesting but not for moi.
05) Fireboy DML & Asake: NAIJAAA TO THE WORLD!!! We love representation cause as we’ve seen this genre is soaring through the sky and you both are one of the ones that are at the forefront of it. My loveliessssss, this song will forever be an obsession. This song and lyrics particularly touches my heart because artists like these work on 110% most of the times, but have been underappreciated but now’s the time to unexpectedly breakthrough <333
06) chlothegod: Oh Lordy, sorry nope.
07) MØ: This is a bit different, I’m not particularly wowed but it’s doing its job tbh.
08) LIGHTSUM: Nice girl group vibes, I’m feeling the beat for sure and it’s a bop.
09) Jean Deaux: This is giving yum-ishhh, like I’m intrigued at first and I slowly got lost tbh. So I’ll have to think about this for a while rankings wise.
10) Scheana Marie: Meh nope.
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder: AHHHHHHH AHHHHH IT’S A MEEEEE MARIOOOO!!! Anything that’s with the Super Mario Bros. You’ll find little Miss Rocky thereeee.
12) Ana Mena: Honestly this edition seems like most songs are very similar, but this I liked the beat bh.
13) Ayumi Hamasaki: Another meh nope.
14) Kelly Clarkson: Not the Christmas songs ugh, and so it starts.
15) judith: I would have to say that this did NADA for me.
16) Amaarae: Ohhh you’re back I think? Interesting cause I think I came across this song lol, it’s okay but when I heard it I noticed it didn’t really go anywhere for me.
17) Saint Motel: Yummmmmm! I like thisssss, this is fun and different. The kid was cute and it went well with the concept overall.
18) Tinashe: Boring, sorry. >3
19) SOOJIN: Ouuuu I like, not love love. But this round hasn’t been the most enjoyable for me tbh.
20) Butcher Babies: Mhmmmm … mhm I like alternative but not this type and now I’m kinda scared.
21) Lucky Daye: THIS IS GIVINGGGGG!! Come on vocalsssssssss.
22) IZARO: Me likeyyy I’d say. I’m a different one I know…
23) LaLa Hsu: Eh it’s okay.
24) TAICHU, rusowsky: I like the beat, I did get freaked out at times but meh.
180 days 19 hours ago
Currents
01) Dua Lipa - kevin parker, the father that you are for this production. honestly optimistic about this era for her but this isn’t really it for me other than the production
02) Dakh Daughters - very weird but very much seated? liked how this progressed and there’s a part of this reminiscent of the ying yang twins / busta rhymes which made me cackle LMAO… goes hard
03) Miss Madeline - used to be really into this lady but haven’t checked on her in a couple years.. think i’ve outgrown this form of pop LYRICALLY but SONICALLY im into it & think Clip breaks this song up nicely / helps it avoid becoming super monotonous
04) Álvaro de Luna - we’ve transcended raspy vocals and are now in a place of chainsmoking between takes in the studios!!!! like we need a medicine ball starbucks tea for him QUICKLY omg… anyways this was boring
05) Fireboy DML & Asake - tapping foot and i like it enough for background noise like it’s pleasant and pretty. not groundbreaking or probably all that memorable but fine
06) chlothegod - something to move your head back and forth to but i found it pretty annoying by the end 
07) MØ - LMFAO… somehow the most random entry of the week, this was actually regularly in my rotation for a year despite how safe and børing it is. idk i’ll always be partial to this song even though i know it really isn’t anything special
08) LIGHTSUM - dont lurv overall but i appreciate the hook melody
09) Jean Deaux - ohhh this one’s cool it sorta loses steam for me in the verses (feels WAY longer than just over 3 min) but i enjoy the production a lot
10) Scheana Marie - fucking finally a bop!!!!!! beautiful vocals, fresh production, catchy melody, deep lyrics… everything a TSC winner should possess
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - troll entries like this usually piss me off but you know what shes a catchy little thing isnt she… ba da bap bap beeeee so true
12) Ana Mena - the face card did not decline i’ll say that much! pretty safe watered down EDM pop that i’d honestly be very much okay with if the drop didn’t suck cock
13) Ayumi Hamasaki - well. i really liked the intro of this video! and if it went the sonic direction i thought it would have gone in, it could’ve been a bop but it really REALLY didnt…. confusing production and melody
14) Kelly Clarkson - how did yall know i listened to pop christmas music in the shower this morning? have always had a weird aversion to kelly clarkson christmas music it just feels so ready-for-aisle-4-of-a-KMart but sidenote wtf is this song lyrically LMAO like is this an anti-“Happy Holidays” message im sorta lost… it’s cute i like the chorus i dont like the verses and honestly this sounds like it was made for my girl M-Train
15) judith - ohhhhhhhhhh this rocks. production bangs and her delivery matches it very well. dont know what this lady is saying but the cuntiness it exudes… oprah gif I LIKE IT!
16) Amaarae - one of my favorite albums of this year and even though this wouldn’t have been my first second or tenth choice from the record, it is marginally better than everything else i’ve heard thus far this week lmao. Amaarae’s the future
17) Saint Motel - aw used to be so into saint motel in high school (had a poster in my freshman year dorm) so im liking the nostalgia this entry brings me. ive also never seen the video and LMAO it’s hilarious. not my favorite song of theirs but a foot tapper for damn sure
18) Tinashe - again, one of my favorite projects of the year, but i think this is like easily the worst track from it even though it, again, is better than a vast majority of what i’ve heard so far this week. gorgeous production and all but you guys know uh huh was on this album also like why treason this comes and goes so quickly for me. not mad just disappointed.
19) SOOJIN - speaking of coming and going, this goes nowhere for me even with the dated drop/outro
20) Butcher Babies - happy to see leeanne locken has kept busy since her firing from the real housewives of dallas
21) Lucky Daye - love this man’s voice i really need to tap into more than the few songs i know. channeling old school usher, gorgeously produced. just unapologetically sensual and thats my favorite thing for an R&B slow banga to have!   
22) IZARO - “we got empress of at home” when you try too hard to be cool it comes off uncool
23) LaLa Hsu - i really did need the host’s note because i was gagged before pressing play… gorgeous vocals BEAUTIFUL vocals and i was nervous it would go nowhere and i wouldnt say it traveled FAR but this is very pretty
24) TAICHU, rusowsky - mmmm very annoying
180 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Dua Lipa        I mean ... is a bop
02) Dakh Daughters        i'm having flashbacks
03) Miss Madeline        this is giving early 2010s
04) Álvaro de Luna        he needs a lozenge
05) Fireboy DML & Asake        I am getting mixed vibes from this
06) chlothegod        honestly. bop
07) MØ        pretty expected from the nords
08) LIGHTSUM        the honey was too sweet. the spice was right
09) Jean Deaux        i feel like this needed to grow on me
10) Scheana Marie        fuck scheana
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder        ICONS
12) Ana Mena        this is giving 2000s flashbacks
13) Ayumi Hamasaki        no thank you
14) Kelly Clarkson        LOL
15) judith        honestly this was a vibe
16) Amaarae        another one that needs to grow on me
17) Saint Motel        oh no thank you
18) Tinashe        i expect more out of her
19) SOOJIN        she said... hello. i'm here
20) Butcher Babies        oh....
21) Lucky Daye        sorry this week too strong
22) IZARO        this like almost did it but it's a grower... sorry
23) LaLa Hsu        good night
24) TAICHU, rusowsky        ughhh why was this week so good
180 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
01) Dua Lipa - this was cute! not her best tbh but not her worst I guess.
02) Dakh Daughters - yasss moms this still holds up to this day!
03) Miss Madeline - it was alright. very miss madeline.
04) Álvaro de Luna - meh
05) Fireboy DML & Asake - it was good! I enjoyed it!
06) chlothegod - oh wow actually very enjoyable to me! diva a bit...
07) MØ - omg mø is so talented! this is an amazing song!
08) LIGHTSUM - EOWWWWWWW THIS IS C*NT BABEYYYYY
09) Jean Deaux - omg I didn't know jean be serving cunt like this.... I don't quite care for her other works but I can definitely see myself enjoying and playing this!
10) Scheana Marie -oh this was cute! I actually found myself toe tapping to it a bit! she's mom a bit. very nostalgic sounding!
11) The Harmonious Piranha Plants of Super Mario Bros. Wonder - LMAOOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣☠️☠️
12) Ana Mena - it was... alright! I was a bit underwhelmed, as I usually am with her music!
13) Ayumi Hamasaki - oh this is kind of a hit! ayumi slayed that. she slayed that...
14) Kelly Clarkson - yas hallmark movie teas
15) judith - oh this is saurrrr cunt omggggg she ate dat.... im obsessed!!!
16) Amaarae - she can do no wrong!!! this is a hit duh!!!
17) Saint Motel - tbh I've always been a lowkey saint motel fan! they just be slaying what can I say!
18) Tinashe - this really is her magnum opus! so fkn good!
19) SOOJIN - genuinely the most garbage song I've ever heard 😴
20) Butcher Babies - it was ok but idk why they're butchering babies #prolife
21) Lucky Daye - it was cute! I bopped along a bit!
22) IZARO - it was cute but I got a little bored after a while idk idk
23) LaLa Hsu - yassss lala diva!!! this was ok.
24) TAICHU, rusowsky - omg we love this hit! amazin closer methinks!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!