This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Christmas Special 2023

Topic » TSC Christmas Special 2023

153 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. teya & selena - it's gonna be a ho ho NO! from me XD . im happy that they brought joy to so many european gay boys around the world but i'm happy they did the right thing and disbanded
02. straight no chaser - kristen bell definetly carried this for sure. i do not wanna find out what straight no chaser is all about not one bit
03. caroline polachek - dsjdhfdasjfjdsdas this is so stupid. i always liked this song FUCK. i'm supposed to be team kelela. but yas i'll play this on my xmas idgaf i'm not too good for carolinepolachek after all.
04. pentatonix - . but i AM too good for pentatonix i reject this on principle and i always hated the gay boy in this soooo much i wish someone would go through his twitter and find problematic tweets cuz i JUST KNOW they're out there. BOOT
05. jukebox the ghost - maybe nightmare on chrismtmas eve movie with jack skellington is the worst movie ever made. i have now decided
06. waitresses - waitresses bcuz they served just a littl bit !!! now this iskyute
07. christina aguilera - it would not be a christmas without the bionic songstress letting the baby goat inside her throat yelp out for help. this 4:50 minute vocal run filled me with such christmas cheer!!!!
08. laufey & dodie - u know foir how much she's overused and how much i have 2 hear ab her it's truly special how i still am able to enjoy laufey. she is just that charming yknow? super cute.
09. victoria justice - now THISSSS is the fucking chirstmas cheer i've been waiting for . but also why did andre's teacher clearly wanted to fuck those seventeen year old girls
10. willa ford - she's a contender for funniest person in the world in the sense that her career trajectory is bonkers. imagine debuting as a cheapo britney copy and going onto having the campiest kill on friday the 13th and i think she's like a home interior decorator now?????????? god i love her
11. camila cabello - i said legend x had a baby goat stuck in her throat- and camila's has the cadence of the cow that keeps on giving. i used 2 hate her but she's so endearing to me now like sdjdjdhhdsd she always sends me. mooo
12. bruce mgill & seth mcfarlane - american dad better
13. bryant oden - engaging narrative! duck stronger than me i would've ##### santa on that lift-[GUNSHOT]
14. myra - bop
15. destiny's child - yeah yeah this is good or whatever.
16. charmaine blackman - this woman's aesthetic vision talent and cinematography i am constantly impressed by just how much charmaine blackman is willing to serve the house down boots. winner of the week hands down
17. pia mia - perhaps i spoke too soon. i love this flopaso queen and her flatline of a career so much. she has bops unironically and this is one of them. i WILL be celebrating pia mia this christmas season by preordering her debut YA book coming in stores 2024 yes god.
18. wizzard - gonna be honest idgaff.
19. cecily strong - not cecily STRONG enough for this LMAOOOO. not to be that girl but madtv better? HAPPY HOLIDAYS MISTER SCROOGE.
20. connie francis - unironically she went the fuck off. no idea where this came from but i'm bopping. i want a jersey club remix kinda. ayssss
153 days 11 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) TEYA & SALENA - the talking already had me cringing real bad. like atleast give ur song a chance. i cant deny the chorus is MELODICALLY catchy but the lyrics are hilariously bad. theyre way tew theatrical for me like relax we don't need a talking moment every 30 seconds

02) Straight No Chaser - shes a cuntress. let me preface this whole contest actually that im NOT a fan of christmas music for the most part. this was just quite average xmas song idk it was not special.

03) Caroline Polachek - this is so unserious dsjsdfhhfjs but im living irdgaf. this is innovation when u think abt it.

04) Pentatonix - the second i see pentatonix i know im abt to get annoyed. like theyre talented but i find them irritating a lot of the time i fear. didnt care for this!

05) Jukebox the Ghost - u took that long to start the song just for THAT. also QUEER.. WHAT DID U JUST CALL ME? but on a serious note i dont like the song

06) The Waitresses - omggg y did i sign up for this week these songs are really fucking BORING.

07) Christina Aguilera - yessss scream at us mom. i dont care for this obviously but she ate vocally.

08) Laufey & dodie - shes such a greedy cow omg. just wants win after win after win. u cant deny the slay unfortunately this is her BRAND!

09) Victoria Justice - the way i dont rmr this at all.. they did eat this up tho.. that one girlie in the audience was fucking it up like get HER on stage. tori getting outsung is so funny momm

10) Willa Ford - OMGGG UR KIDDENNNNNNN. willa ford is allergic to not slaying. this doesnt even sound christmassy but for the best methinks.. she ate everyone else up. u know a part of me wanted this to be a cover of actual santa baby aka my fav xmas song

11) Camila Cabello - she just makes me laugh sm. just she was just walking to the stage and i was giggling. i dont care for this at all but yea !

12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - i just dgaf whatsoever.

13) Bryant Oden - no see cause i get scared of these ever since i watched a jumpscare version of it as a child. i used to livee for this as a child but its 2023 so now, u guessed it, idgaf and its annoying

14) Myra - slay! it was nice or whatever but i dont rlyyy care for it. that can be said for most songs this week though!

15) Destiny's Child - YUPPPPPPPPPPP. so much better than all the xmas songs that people obsess with year after year. just so good.

16) Charmaine Blackman - christmas time is officially HERE!!! thank u charmaine blackman for having the best vocal performance ive seen in years. i just feel so jolly after hearing this bop

17) Pia Mia - she ate the girls up like lets be honest. this is so easy 2 listen to and is just the right amount of christmas.. UNWRAP ME, UNWRAP ME BABE.. oh yes shes giving ganadora personally.

18) Wizzard - OMGG STFU THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST ANNOYING XMAS SONGS. cause it doesnt make SENSE. why would u want it to be xmas everyday.. it would lose its magic and novelty and it just wouldnt be christmas omg.. like shut up u dont know what ur talkin ab. not to mention it always plays at work.

19) Cecily Strong - u lost me at SNL unfortunately. SHITE

20) Connie Francis - shes kinda mothering but i dont love it.
153 days 10 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Lol well it was certainly an experience!
2.        This feels like something music channels would play at 3am when they are scraping the barrel for Christmas songs
3.        It was alright I guess
4.        The Annie Lennox version outsold
5.        The original hasn’t been sent so don’t know this was sent but it was a decent cover
6.        My best friend hates this song with a passion but I love it!
7.        Love how she made this the most Xtina version of this song that she could!
8.        It was fine I guess
9.        Kind of a bop
10.        Never heard this before but I am obsessed!
11.        QUISMOIS
12.        Never liked this episode of family guy
13.        Lol love how the duck has a Christmas version
14.        It was alright
15.        Destinys child having a Christmas song is still so funny to me
16.        Kind of obsessed
17.        That was awful!
18.        Absolute classic!
19.        Never found an SNL sketch funny
20.        Connie Francis is an icon and a legend! Bop!
153 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) TEYA & SALENA        they really know how to make some fun bangers
02) Straight No Chaser        LOL this is camp
03) Caroline Polachek        yawns
04) Pentatonix        i CANNOT stand them
05) Jukebox the Ghost        this was a lot
06) The Waitresses        lol. iconic
07) Christina Aguilera        come on runs
08) Laufey & dodie        vibin
09) Victoria Justice        they should've had them live instead of lipsync
10) Willa Ford        she really said mother
11) Camila Cabello        cwismois
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane        seth macfarlane is so good
13) Bryant Oden        this is very much an interent thing
14) Myra        i do be vibing
15) Destiny's Child        YOU KNOW CHRISTMAS? WAS MADE FOR THE CHEERING!
16) Charmaine Blackman        uh huh
17) Pia Mia        vibinnnn
18) Wizzard        this would annoy me in the 90s
19) Cecily Strong        SNL does some fun stuff
20) Connie Francis        we need more songs like this now
153 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
01) TEYA & SALENA - help maybe it’s because im tired but this kinda eating idc idc it’s fun and i will probably never listen to this again but in this moment… bop!
02) Straight No Chaser - oh! kristen bell mother but what is this…. 😭
03) Caroline Polachek - HELP this is so unserious 😭😭😭 but she did eat need this on streaming
04) Pentatonix - well! it just isn’t for me i fear
05) Jukebox the Ghost - well….
06) The Waitresses - OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS THEM im so gagged this is such an eat
07) Christina Aguilera - xtina always wailing into a microphone oh give me a break
08) Laufey & dodie - oh this is sooo cute laufey is honestly perfect for a christmas song!! bop :3 i want hot chocolate and decorate some cookies in the background
09) Victoria Justice - it’s cute! leon kinda ended victoria
10) Willa Ford - oh willa ford pop princess!! she ate this yasss
11) Camila Cabello - her pronunciation of christmas is so funny djhdjdhd but the song itself is just okay! 
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - yes nothing like a christmas song from family guy…. anyways
13) Bryant Oden - im happy for you sea!! but maybe we should leave this in the past….
14) Myra - oh this is eating like woah….
15) Destiny's Child - YASSSSS A CLASSIC !!! ended mariah and ariana with ease !!
16) Charmaine Blackman - oh MOTHER !!! this was so fun love her
17) Pia Mia - wait she kinda ate this woah
18) Wizzard - this is annoying !
19) Cecily Strong - i saw snl and immediately groaned but this was cute!! not that funny but like it’s snl after all
20) Connie Francis - wait im so bald at this like she tore !! she’s so gonna be warm this winter !!
153 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
01) TEYA & SALENA – that was awful!
02) Straight No Chaser – its okay, heard better!
03) Caroline Polachek – its okay, its not awful, some bits are annoying but its not too bad.
04) Pentatonix – my husband quite like these, this was very festive!
05) Jukebox the Ghost - mini bibs fav film, this was quite good!
06) The Waitresses – everyone knows the song, but never knows the name or the band!
07) Christina Aguilera – quite Christmassy, but too much warbling!!
08) Laufey & dodie – the piano was nice but it’s a bit jazzy.
09) Victoria Justice – it was okay, a bit Disneyesque!
10) Willa Ford – that was awful!
11) Camila Cabello – it was okay, a bit slow!
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane – this was only on last week.
13) Bryant Oden – not for me!
14) Myra – not really my sort of song.
15) Destiny's Child – not a fan, its was a bit disjointed!
16) Charmaine Blackman – that was quite weird!
17) Pia Mia – too slow, and not really  my thing.
18) Wizzard – classic, takes me back to the GEC Christmas disco!
19) Cecily Strong – hilarious!
20) Connie Francis – im sure this was on heardle 60s last week.
153 days 4 hours ago
Tepr
01) TEYA & SALENA - this was a joyous dirty bop, and everything i wanted from this contest
02) Straight No Chaser - This got old very fast…., but it was okay
03) Caroline Polachek - bop, love it,,Santa i’m a good girl
04) Pentatonix - nicely polished and well produced.. It was unique, progresses nicely
05) Jukebox the Ghost - this was grand sure, i think i preferred it to the original
06) The Waitresses - ya this an underrated xmas bop
07) Christina Aguilera - shes a great singer, i just have no interest sorry
08) Laufey & dodie - this is very cute, my kind of xmas song, something original but still in the spirit of xmas
09) Victoria Justice - this was fun, but also very shite….
10) Willa Ford - oh christ, santa does not like self entitled brats like you. But this is funny, painfully, godd it never ends
11) Camila Cabello - lovely voice, and she sings this song well, she is soo gorg here, unfortunately i just don’t care, sorry
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - this did nothing for me
13) Bryant Oden - this was inspiring
14) Myra - yes i enjoyed this, it was an enjoyable song
15) Destiny's Child - honestly this was a bit of a bop, am surprised, very solid hook to it
16) Charmaine Blackman - yes sure why not, it might just miss out thou
17) Pia Mia - its a fine song, i’m just not vibing with it
18) Wizzard - if i heard this out and about, i would tap my feet, but in all honesty, i don’t actually like this song
19) Cecily Strong - i thought this was fun, why everybody gotta be so serious
20) Connie Francis - a classic bop to be frank
153 days 3 hours ago
Mrkk
01) TEYA & SALENA - YASSSSS
02) Straight No Chaser - ehhh
03) Caroline Polachek - ooooh intriguing
04) Pentatonix - yasssssssss they're always good
05) Jukebox the Ghost - alright?
06) The Waitresses - nice music
07) Christina Aguilera - rly beautiful
08) Laufey & dodie - gorggggggggg
09) Victoria Justice - ewww
10) Willa Ford - lmfao sure
11) Camila Cabello - can't lie this is nice
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - why...why?
13) Bryant Oden - sure
14) Myra - lovely track
15) Destiny's Child - yassss kinda cute
16) Charmaine Blackman - i wasn't into this at all
17) Pia Mia  - nahhh
18) Wizzard - idk, I'm not amused
19) Cecily Strong - hmmm no for me
20) Connie Francis - very nice yeah
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
153 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!