This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2023 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2023 - Semi-Final..

89 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) Donna Missal - “Flicker”

QueenMichelle submitted Donna Missal in TSC515 and came in 13th place receiving 34 points.
89 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Kai Weinkauf - “She Moves in Waves”

1001games submitted Kai Weinkauf in TSC510 and came in 5th place receiving 78 points.
89 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) San Mei - “Wonder”

humanwebjet1 submitted San Mei in TSC515 and came in 1st place receiving 108 points.
89 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) Gryffin, Tinashe - “Scandalous”

ianfitz0012 submitted Gryffin, Tinashe in TSC507 and came in 2nd place receiving 110 poijts.
88 days 10 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- memorable slay
2- i like this one
3-remember this not for me but is okay
4-slay robbed
5-mmm acceptable
6- yass
7,- this one is good
8- 👍
9-not for me
10- i love marina
11- Master piece is so catchy i love catchie songs here is bad seem repetitive songs but i think repetitive songs are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

12- her voice is so good
13- i dont like that
14- original
15- run lola run!!! I liked

16-not my mood
17 yassss good choice
18- i love this  so complete
87 days 2 hours ago
1001games
Kylie Minogue: Yessss so glad this got submitted again! This is definitely one of my favorite songs by her!

Hannah Jadagu: Its a cute little bop but nothing super special for me.

Kelela: This was boring and not much seemed to be happening throughout the song.

Ionut Cercel : Kid is killing the fit but the song didnt really land.

KISS OF LIFE: Basic af kpop. Not for me.

Beabadoobee: I like this a lot but I think the other entry that was sent later in the year was better. Still a bop though!

McKinley Dixon: Not usually my style but I was really grooving with this!

Aespa: Its kind of cheesy and messy. Its a no from me.

Cafuné: Its simple and definitely passes the vibe check. Not bad overall!

MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS: I remember being shocked by this group last time. Really solid vocals and instrumentals!

Amy Sit Ying Yi: This was super duper bad. A well deserved 20th place.

Amaarae: I like the beat to this but other than that I’m not a fan of anything. Sorry!

Chuala: Not too bad! Love the clubbing vibe to this but a little bit repetitive and annoying at times.

Des Rocs: Yesss this was a great song when it was submitted! Such a groovy bop!

Donna Missal: Too basic for my liking. Sorry!

Kai Weinkauf: Gosh this song gets me in my feels every time. Such a good voice and just an all around amazing song!

San Mei: I liked this better than the last time. I’m a sucker for female lead rock bands.

Gryffin, Tinashe: This isnt it.
86 days 9 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Kylie Minogue - this song never rly stood the test of time for me.. tension was that girlieeeee...

02) Hannah Jadagu - oh one of the best songs sent last year it feels rightttt....

03) Kelela - i mean come awnnnn.... so cnntyyyyyyy and delicious.

04) Ionut Cercel - i like the beat :3

05) KISS OF LIFE - i don't lurve it actually...

06) beabadoobee - hmmmm its fine not amazinggg.... 2nd place is a stretch for this me thinksss. the chours is v cute tho.

07) McKinley Dixon - oh its fineee not my fav from the year tho doesn't rly stand out i fearrr.

08) aespa - lidl bit basic i think

09) Cafuné - aweee i think its pretty. do not remember this at awlll tho and it will probably be the same after this :(

10) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - i mean its good isn't it.

11) Amy Sit Ying Yi - kind of cntyyyy

12) Amaarae - stunningggggg....

13) chuala - robbed queenie, WAKE TF UP TSC!

14) Des Rocs - not for me

15) Donna Missal - oh im a bit over her bit this was gooood!!!

16) Kai Weinkauf - lidl bit bored but its sweet

17) San Mei - its decentttt.

18) Gryffin, Tinashe - oh still obsessed w this idccc
85 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Kylie Minogue - It hits on me every time I play this song 👑👑👑
02) Hannah Jadagu - Melowy, so pleasant in my ears
03) Kelela - Not for me I'm afraid
04) Ionut Cercel - Rim Tim Tagi Dim is shaking, Stream DORA y'all
05) KISS OF LIFE - Bit addicting
06) beabadoobee - Not bad at all
07) McKinley Dixon - Lovely harmony all I can say
08) aespa - Such a bop!
09) Cafuné - Oh yasss loving them as usual
10) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - GO QUEEN 💗
11) Amy Sit Ying Yi - HILARIOUS
12) Amaarae - What an experience! Arigatou~
13) chuala - Very familiar
14) Des Rocs - Bit long but I'm vibing
15) Donna Missal - Annoying
16) Kai Weinkauf - Tf, How come this didn't win???
17) San Mei - Breathe or fresh air, I like it
18) Gryffin, Tinashe -  I remember this, great choice
84 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Kylie Minogue – It’s the hit of the year and this is a banger I still listen to as I can’t get enough of the music
02) Hannah Jadagu – Eh this has got a steady beat that I can dig to but it doesn’t really expand on itself staying at the same pace
03) Kelela – This beat is already very annoying staying the same and her singing doesn’t go the range and don’t excite me
04) Ionut Cercel – Well this was submitted and it is something else but I have grown past this music not doing it at all
05) KISS OF LIFE – She got the attitude and the star power to succeed as I am loving the music getting me all hyped up
06) beabadoobee – The music is the highlight for me keeping me on the edge but I find her vocals here too monotone
07) McKinley Dixon – Yeah, I am moving along to this track as his rapping is keeping me engaged with these beats that ooze class with hip hop
08) aespa – I expected more from them as this doesn’t go out there and is very mid from them with this song being nothing special
09) Cafuné – Um I can see potential in this as her vocals have good moments to shine but the music could be not so dull
10) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS – She knows how to give us a pop anthem and this got me moving and grooving as I enjoyed it
11) Amy Sit Ying Yi – Here comes the trash as it is time, I put this outside with the so-called singing being bad and the music is super generic
12) Amaarae – Those effects are putting me off from the song as I do enjoy her soft vocals but those gun sounds get annoying very quickly
13) chuala – I don’t like her vocals which sounds like she recorded the very second, she woke up from bed which means it sucks
14) Des Rocs – I am rocking along to this crazy tune that has be bopping from start to finish liking their energy and their drive
15) Donna Missal – The music is going way too fast and this isn’t for me as I just can’t get into the song at all
16) Kai Weinkauf – This is a very calming song that comes like the wind and then blows by just like that leaving no impact
17) San Mei – Yes, I am already pumped up for this as the music is just so good that I must have more and it is very refreshing to hear
18) Gryffin, Tinashe – I can’t deny my love for this banger as it gets me dancing instantly and is very catchy and it is so fun
83 days 19 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Kylie Minogue - “Padam Padam” - Fun fact : "Padam" means to erase in my country. This song is not bad enough for me to erase it off my mind, but I don't care much for it either.

02) Hannah Jadagu - “Say It Now” - Cute and relaxing! I enjoy it very much.

03) Kelela - “Contact” - It gives me a 90s vibe. I'm ok with it I guess. I must've skipped this TSC because I don't remember this song at all. Oh it kinds of gets better in the middle with the harmonizing.

04) Ionut Cercel - “Made in Romania” - Um......, cool I guess? I don't want to be too harsh on this song.

05) KISS OF LIFE - “Sugarcoat (NATTY SOLO)” - Oh cool! I always like an R&B song like this.

06) beabadoobee - “Cologne” - It's not bad but ngl I'm a bit tired with this kind of sound at the moment.

07) McKinley Dixon - “Run, Run, Run” - Oh rap, well it's not for me I'm afraid.

08) aespa - “Hold On Tight” - Oh another dance song, so yeah it's not for me.

09) Cafuné - “Perspective” - Very good! I'm really enjoying this song. It gives me goosebumps too.

10) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS - “Forget” - I just can't get into their songs I'm sorry. I don't hate their songs, just that it's not my cup of tea. This is ok but not amazing for me.

11) Amy Sit Ying Yi - “1 + 1 = Yi” - She is my spirit animal and she is the only one that accurately potrays me in my daily life, giving no f's at all.

12) Amaarae - “Wasted Eyes” - It's ok, but it isn't really for me.

13) chuala - “wake up!” - Honestly, not really feeling this at all.

14) Des Rocs - “Never Ending Moment” - It's decent.

15) Donna Missal - “Flicker” - It's ok, I don't mind listening to it.

16) Kai Weinkauf - “She Moves in Waves” - Oh it gives me Jason Mraz vibes, I like this.

17) San Mei - “Wonder” - Hmm, it's decent.

18) Gryffin, Tinashe - “Scandalous” - Tinashe's vocal is great but I'm really not a fan of this boring EDM beats at all, I rather listen to 'Bouncin" at this point.
83 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Super super bop! Still obsessed with this!
2.        This is kind of a vibe. I dig it
3.        It’s quite nice
4.        Ok then…
5.        It’s alright
6.        Really digging the sound of this one
7.        Not for me
8.        I was bopping along to this. Very good!
9.        Quite enjoyed this
10.        Love this song lots and lots!
11.        20th place? Did it get penalties? This was good!
12.        Didn’t really vibe with it
13.        Oh this was very good! I was vibing!
14.        Quite enjoyed this one
15.        This was quite good, I was vibing
16.        Builds up quite nicely and the end is very good!
17.        This was really good! I really enjoyed this!
18.        This semi is very strong! Another good song!
83 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Kylie Minogue: I still don’t really get the hype behind this. This really isn’t the bop everyone thinks it is. I did not move. I’ll yawn when this clears the contest. Wait I just checked and this was the week I sent Tom Ford. This beat Tom Ford, Vaarin, and KAYTRAMINÉ? Yeah everyone was so unserious that week
02) Hannah Jadagu: Most robbed entry of the year. Like can anyone even remember one note of Beka’s song? Don’t think so. I’m not bitter
03) Kelela: Mom. This was the week she lost because I didn’t vote while on vacation. I’m sorry Kelela. Bopaso
04) Ionut Cercel: Iconique
05) KISS OF LIFE: Incredible composition of music
06) beabadoobee: I forgot about this. It’s cute. I dig it
07) McKinley Dixon: Oh I forgot about this collapse. Yassssssss
08) aespa: She’s a cutie
09) Cafuné: A cute indie moment. I feel like I like this better now. It’s aged quite well imo
10) MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS: Sorry, pass
11) Amy Sit Ying Yi: lol mom
12) Amaarae: A vibe from start to finish. Love it
13) chuala: I’m just going to copy my old comment for this one. 14) chuala: Honestly, she’s so real for this. Is this for me? Not quite. Did I live anyway? Kind of
14) Des Rocs: Not my favorite bibbles entry, but I appreciate it for what it is
15) Donna Missal: Cool!
16) Kai Weinkauf: This was honestly the biggest surprise of 2023. Like I didn’t expect to enjoy this as much as I did. This really did have a hold on me for a few weeks. 1001games best entry of all time! I still fuck with this. Kai Weinkauf did that
17) San Mei: I don’t remember this as all, but it’s cute. I support her
18) Gryffin, Tinashe: Not my fave Tinashe song/feature, but mom
82 days 22 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. kylie minogue - objectivelyhorrible but fun
02. hannah jadagu - always thought she was motr but this has grown on me
03. kelela - soty
04. ionut cercel - funn!!
05. kiss of life - gorgina defo one of the best songs from last year
06. boop da bee da dee - always liked this sound from her
07. mckinley dixon - great
08. aespa - spicy is way better
09. cafune - its like ok
10. marina - NO
11. amy sit ying yi - our generation's joni
12. amaarae - very good song even if its not top 3 on that album. or top 5
13. chuala - kinda borng compared 2 her best
14. des rock - i dont think so
15. donna missal - i have ptsd but its good
16. kai weinkauf - cute
17. san mei - its good san mei is always good
18. gryffin tinashe - aged a little but its great basic pop. gryffin and that fk ass bob
82 days 22 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Kylie Minogue - mommmm. a defining song for the f word community in 2023. i haven't heard it in ages but it's still a bawp! tension still better but we r here for this!

02) Hannah Jadagu - i rmr her name but the song i don't recall but I'm living for it. it's just a good listen girls.

03) Kelela - shes queenie. I don't love this song but it's a nice listen every now and then.

04) Ionut Cercel - it tries to be funny but its not funny enough to warrant me actually ironically stanning. not rly a best of worthy song is it.

05) KISS OF LIFE - i remember the era where I was obsessed w this. it still holds up like thank u for ur service natty. just quite a slay I feel it's one of the names I remember most from last year's tsc.

06) beabadoobee - I do lurve a bit of beabadoobee every now and then, this one of her best songs methinks! that chorus is gorj yass

07) McKinley Dixon - i don't remember this at AWLLLLL but i was moving so hard for this man. mckinley the man that u are.. WAIT I THINK I RMR.. OH FATHER.

08) aespa - I love this shitty ass song ❤️ SITUATION CRITICAL. the production on this just gives video game and I live for that.

09) Cafuné - YASSSS this slay. its kinda crazy how good this song has aged for me. I THINK IM LEWSING PERSPECTIFF… oh don't end the girls like that cafune

10) MARINA - im gonna piss this was such a jumpscare on the spotify playlist i didn't know she was here. honestly I do like the song its not her best or anything but it does give a bit of nostalgia.

11) Amy Sit Ying Yi - BBY BBY BBYY… HUNNY HUNNY HUNNY… oh she chewed im sorry. I'm stanning to this day

12) Amaarae - last yr was rly such a slay for amaarae. just such a unique slayful artist omggg . this song grew on me SM aswell. BAWPPPP.

13) chuala - idk girls I found this to be annoying unfortunately. i don't rmr it at all but it was way tew repetitive and what was being repeated wasn't that good.

14) Des Rocs - this doesn't stack up against the other songs in the contest in any way shape or form. in a regular week this would be lucky to receive points from me

15) Donna Missal - oh take ur foot off their necks donna.. it's crazy how good this song is and it didn't even get top 10 ur all FKEDDD in the head. just such an IMMACULATELY crafted song.

16) Kai Weincauf - oh girl.. this after the legendaric donna missal is a disaster i fear. it was just very pedestrian in my opinion.

17) San Mei - we love san MOTHER. the song i sent by her i personally prefer but this is also cute mommm ❤️

18) Griffin, Tinashe - YASSSSSWSSSSSSS. truly a best of number. i just love an good and easy song to listen to.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!