This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2023 - Semi-Final 2

Topic » Best of TSC 2023 - Semi-Final..

89 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) Chlöe - “Body Do”

turkeylover submitted Chlöe in TSC525 and came in 2nd place receiving 102 points.
89 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Ayumi Hamasaki - “Startin’”

Yoko_Homo submitted Ayumi Hamasaki in TSC539 and came in 3rd place receiving 75 points.
89 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Snoh Aalegra - “Wait A Little Longer”

tbrown_47 submitted Snoh Aalegra in TSC527 and came in 9th place receiving 62 points.
89 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) rei brown - “Do You Like That?”

PennyTrationStan submitted rei brown TSC528 and came in 1st place receiving 109 points.
89 days 10 hours ago
Currents
01) BIMBOS - bopping head to melody quite a bit and shitty production works! but this is really not for me lyrically

02) ella jane - ooh ive seen the la la la part on twitter but nothing else. i really enjoy the verses but find the chorus pre-las to be a little boring. catchy & by end of song it worked more for me

03) Wasia Project - her voice is stunning! was worried this wasnt gonna go anywhere until around the 1:15 mark, but found it progressed quite nicely. will be checking these guys out in the future for sure!!

04) Vanessa Hudgens - PUCHA SNEAKERS ON…….. ugh it’s so good. her voice is terribly annoying but it works well idk. shes asking key questions in the prechorus. 

05) Cherrie B - parts of this are cool but stays stagnant for too long to capture my attention. the production highlights are quite gorg though

06) LIGHTSUM - the bruins jersey girlie was serving! pretty great pop song tbh, really cool harmonies (esp. in 2nd chorus) and was a lot of fun to bop along with

07) Naomi Sharon - pretty voice but boring to me :(

08) Scheana Marie - one thing about Scheana Marie? she WILL open Pandora’s Box for ya   

09) LEAP - i feel pretty much nothing for this

10) Alaska Thunderfuck - assumed this was a troll entry but why’s Ava Max shaking in her boots a bit??? chorus is pretty good, digging production, unironically obsessed w CRY-Y-Y-Y- TIL I CANT CRY-Y-Y ANYMORE…….. bop a bit

11) safesp8ce - hmmmm there are pretty moments. the verses being so meh and the chorus being so intense isnt working for me overall, and i kinda have issues w both parts - pretty verses, but boring; annoying chorus, but interesting. a concept

12) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - really dislike this production and am overall quite bored. i know there’s an audience for this im just firmly not that

13) DEBBY FRIDAY - production is really cool and i like the chorus but other parts are a little too free-flowy for me to all out stan

14) Natasha Kay - find this pretty annoying but ill acknowledge her delivery is fun

15) Chlöe - quiteeee literally might be the best song of all time. Like do you ever wonder??? POP POP POP YO POP - POP YO BODY LIKE THIS

16) Ayumi Hamasaki - i remember being let down by this one originally and i had that same experience again. good voice and sick video but nty

17) Snoh Aalegra - gorg and works for background noise / calming music well. not my favorite song in the world but creates a nice vibe

18) rei brown - hmm!!!!!!! not into the oversexual lyrics much these days but this is a banger obv. like how much he does sonically in less than 2:20, does a good job showing off his versatility……. in his artistry :)
88 days 11 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1- The video is fun but the song is forgettable for me.

2-This song is nice. certain hipster nuances that make me feel like I'm in starbucks

3- wow nice voice and nice piano . And nice chorus.  And nice effects  .this have air vibes

4-she is queen but it is a song lacking in creativity.

5- this this autotune has some song but i like a bit
6- video slay
7-  On this occasion I value her interpretation

8- again is a not my style is like a  mix between hi-5 the house of mickey mouse and hannah montana
9- yes i needed something like this today
10- i can see the show but not the music. And but I can't see the musical. and the rhythm of the song kill me softly in this does not work well
11- loving more this now

12- normal

13- debby friday is like A yoko friday

14- i dont like this one

15- ok now i like this

16- Ayumi!!!!!!! Ily ayumi!!!!!
17- cute
18- i missed u mr  rei brown. Yes u know that i liked!!!!!!
86 days 12 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) BIMBOS - oh this was TEWW GOOOOD.

02) ella jane - boring yt cow

03) Wasia Project - kind of gorgeoussss

04) Vanessa Hudgens - iconic

05) Cherrie B - iconic part 2 paid dustttt

06) LIGHTSUM - not my fav

07) Naomi Sharon - awee its cute isn't it

08) Scheana Marie - oh iconicccc

09) LEAP - not for me xxx

10) Alaska Thunderfuck - abolish drag queens!!!

11) safesp8ce - omg potentially best song sent to tsc last yearrrrrrrrrr

12) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - not the biggest fan at all

13) DEBBY FRIDAY - ohhhh luv me some debby friiidayyyy

14) Natasha Kay - shite

15) Chlöe - im in lurveeee

16) Ayumi Hamasaki - kind of gorg

17) Snoh Aalegra - it was a bit of a snooze but pretty

18) rei brown - oh how did he win omgggg
85 days 5 hours ago
1001games
BIMBOS: This was really bad. 2nd place? Really? Big yikes.

ella jane: Yesss such a bop! Everything about this is so damn good!

Wasia Project: This was really pretty and enjoyable! Definitely made me feel at ease.

Vanessa Hudgens: So funky and good! Definitely one of her best songs.

Cherrie B: This got super annoying after awhile. Personally, I hated it.

LIGHTSUM: Nope!

Naomi Sharon: Quite the bore I’m afraid. Next please!

Scheana Marie: Its giving Disney vibes. A bit cringy but catchy at the same time.

LEAP: This was really good! I was rocking and jamming out all throughout!

Alaska Thunderfuck: Lol I remember this. I thought it was catchy and I still do. Honestly a bop!

Safesp8ce: A little messy and all over the place so it was a bit hard to fully enjoy it but it wasnt terrible.

Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez: So glad this got sent again! This shocked me when I first listened to it. Really love it!

DEBBY FRIDAY: Its a big no from me.

Natasha Kay: Meh not feeling it 100%. Kind of mid imo.

Chlöe: Not quite for me. Sorry!

Ayumi Hamasaki: The fact this got 3rd is concerning. This was not it at all.

Snoh Aalegra: This is a perfect song to just relax my mind and chill out. Not a bad song at all.

rei brown: Its definitely different but its not exactly for me. But I didnt hate it!
83 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
01) BIMBOS – Is this it as it is bringing zero energy with the lacklustre vocals and the generic beat that stays the same and becomes boring
02) ella jane – This has a nice funky beat I can dig to and it has a great hook that has me invested for more of this
03) Wasia Project – The vocals here are magical and I get sucked right into the song as it is an experience that I will never forget
04) Vanessa Hudgens – I can’t lie because this is a sugary bop that gets me high with love for it as she delivers the sass and is so memorable
05) Cherrie B – Her vocals are not doing it sounding too autotune and is mumbling there and the music gets too repetitive
06) LIGHTSUM – This has a modern flair and I can’t help to love this production and their attitude selling the song for me
07) Naomi Sharon – I can say that this is so dull as I am trying to stay awake with the slumber beat and leaves nothing behind
08) Scheana Marie – We’ve got a dated bop on our hands and I know this one is a guilty pleasure but by the end it starts to fade away being too much for my standards
09) LEAP – Well I can see they are trying and he got some good moments there but the song just isn’t giving with little energy
10) Alaska Thunderfuck – This actually has a catchy beat and I am nodding along to it as this is my type of jam I will be dancing to
11) safesp8ce – She has such beautiful vocals and the song goes into another gear when it hits the beat keeping me entertained throughout
12) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez – I do love this ethnic banger as I got it on repeat and that drop is delicious and please can I have more of this
13) DEBBY FRIDAY – What am I even listening to because this is a hot mess when I see one with the music making no sense and the singer just saying gibberish
14) Natasha Kay – Is this really meant to be good as I can’t take it serious with those vocals and the song is annoying and don’t bring me joy
15) Chlöe – Well this is something but I am not really feeling the electronic beat and the backing vocals that gets on my nerves
16) Ayumi Hamasaki – Slay queen as she is eating this right up with the high energy and power and I am sucked right into this
17) Snoh Aalegra – I find this to be rather dull as the music sounds like something I hear on my phone waiting for the caller to call me back
18) rei brown – His vocals are already putting me off and those effects are not helping and this is lazy and I just don’t like it in general
83 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
01. bimbos - fantastic send in like every context. the girls cannot take
02. ella jane - the
03. wasia project - they need to be deplatformed idgaf
04. vanessa hudgens - im ready i did eat and i have the energy
05. cherrie b - gorjus overlooked mastapiece
06. lightsum - cute
07. naomi sharon - shes kinda growing off of me but i still think its nice
08. scheana marie - STUN. top 10 legenda
09. leap - oh!
10. alaska thunderfuck -absolutely not omg
11. safesp8ce - yass good song
12. misha miller, sasha lopez - horrid and dated
13. debby friday - rave angel
14. natasha kay - intelligent
15. chloe - come get ur clock gorjus
16. ayumihamasaki - love this camp diva
17. snoh aalegra - lovely
18. rei brown - terrible but funny
82 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) BIMBOS – nope!
02) ella jane – its okay, heard worse.
03) Wasia Project – very dreary, very coffee lounge!
04) Vanessa Hudgens – its okay, a dated.
05) Cherrie B – they need to get rid of that voice effect! Not really my thing.
06) LIGHTSUM – its okay. The vocals are a bit twee in places.
07) Naomi Sharon – didn’t go anywhere, quite repetitive.
08) Scheana Marie – sounds like a old song, done in someones bedroom!
09) LEAP – brilliant!
10) Alaska Thunderfuck – not for me.
11) safesp8ce – vocals are a bit twee, its okay.
12) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez – not something I would want to listen to again. It was okay.
13) DEBBY FRIDAY – that was awful.
14) Natasha Kay – giving points to songs is going to be very difficult. This was awful but 18 songs and 12 votes!!!
15) Chlöe – on my god no!!!!
16) Ayumi Hamasaki – it was okay.
17) Snoh Aalegra – quite nasally, too jazzy!
18) rei brown – dreadful!
82 days 21 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) BIMBOS - “SLUT4U (feat. April Fooze)” - This could've been way worse, I mean it's nothing amazing but at least it's not jarring.

02) ella jane - “Calling Card” - The white girl pop song vibe is radiating through the screen tbh.

03) Wasia Project - “My Lover Is Sleeping” - Yes this is so cute and nice! We need more of these in TSC instead of noise.

04) Vanessa Hudgens - “Sneakernight” - The most important lyrics of the century: Are you ready? Did you eat? Do you have the energy? Real care right here in the lyrics.

05) Cherrie B - “IDKW” - The autotune tho.

06) LIGHTSUM - “Honey or Spice” - It's ok in terms of K-Pop songs, but I still don't really like it.

07) Naomi Sharon - “Another Life” - This is nice but it didn't really go anywhere.

08) Scheana Marie - “Good as Gold” - YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This song is good as gold!

09) LEAP - “Exit Signs” - I usually like notalgic sounds, but this isn't one of them.

10) Alaska Thunderfuck - “beautiful (night for a) breakdown” -  I mean it could've been way worse, this is kind of a typical dance song but it's decent.

11) safesp8ce - “quiet, i can’t think” - Some parts of this is nice but some parts of this isn't really for me.

12) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - “Mahala” - I've heard songs like this for thousands of times.

13) DEBBY FRIDAY - “I GOT IT (feat. UÑAS)” - How did this even get second place. This is just noise and nothing else.

14) Natasha Kay - “Upgrade” - Sounds like something Iggy Azalea would release, and no, it's not a compliment.

15) Chlöe - “Body Do” - I think I prefer her songs when she was in the duo.

16) Ayumi Hamasaki - “Startin’” - Reminds me of early J-Pop songs from the early 2000s, kind of nostalgic.

17) Snoh Aalegra - “Wait A Little Longer” - OMG WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER THIS SONG AT ALL?! THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!

18) rei brown - “Do You Like That?” - No, I don't like this. Turn this off.
82 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        I was bopping along to this! Fun song!
2.        It’s alright. I feel like I should like this more than I did…
3.        It was a bit dull
4.        ICONIC!
5.        I like the reference to tatu with their outfits! Song was kind of a vibe
6.        It was fun
7.        Quite dull
8.        BOP BOP BOP
9.        Really enjoyed this. It was very good
10.        Seeing her live in April. This song is a bop! Also made me realise that I just send in any old shit to TSC since my best placing song (outside of themed weeks) was this for semi 2 and it came 11th
11.        This was great! Really enjoyed it!
12.        This is a bop! I am vibing
13.        So good! Really enjoyed this!
14.        21st? Deserved much better!
15.        Lol I remember the chloe vs halle week. This song is good!
16.        This was great! Really enjoyed this
17.        Boring
18.        Kind of an experience but I enjoyed it!
82 days 19 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. BIMBOS - Boooooo tomato tomato tomato

2. ella jane - It’s cute enough, but it gets boring really fast.

3. Wasia Project - This is def really pretty but I do still wish it was a different Wasia Project song, they have better.

4. Vanessa Hudgens - This making it all the way to second place is a damning indictment against TSC tbh

5. Cherrie B - Love a lot of elements of the production but this vocal effect is tanking the whole song for me

6. LIGHTSUM - This is solid! Not my favorite LIGHTSUM release but that’s a pretty high bar tbf. Chowon ate as always

7. Naomi Sharon - I was definitely a lot higher on this the first time it came through but it’s still really strong! Naomi sounds incredible and there are some really nice subtle little production touches throughout

8. Scheana Marie - No thank you!

9. LEAP - It’s just not for me

10. Alaska Thunderfuck - She’s allergic to serving idgaf

11. safesp8ce - She’s so mother

12. Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - This has grown off of me, much like most of what Sasha Lopez has laid his hands on tbh

13. DEBBY FRIDAY - Nice at first but it doesn’t really progress. Idk if I’d call it samey but it’s definitely very flat.

14. Natasha Kay - This has always been horrid sorry

15. Chloe - Halle outsold but this is still a serve

16. Ayumi Hamasaki - This is an artifact of a very specific type of late 90ss/early 2000s Jpop that I’ve never really fucked with, and Ayumi unfortunately isn’t doing anything to change that

17. Snoh Aalegra - So gorg, TSC did her dirty

18. rei brown - I definitely think rei brown has better, but this is decent

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!