This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of 2023 Final

Topic » Best of 2023 Final

80 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
Tonight's Running Order

01) Chlöe
02) KISS OF LIFE
03) Naomi Sharon
04) Kylie Minogue
05) safesp8ce
06) Kai Weinkauf
07) Scheana Marie
08) Hannah Jadagu
09) Cherrie B
10) Cafuné
11) DEBBY FRIDAY
12) Donna Missal
13) Vanessa Hudgens
14) Kelela
15) Snoh Aalegra
16) Gryffin, Tinashe
17) rei brown
18) San Mei
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez
20) McKinley Dixon
21) Wasia Project
22) beabadoobee
23) BIMBOS
24) Amaarae
25) Ayumi Hamasaki
26) aespa

Yall have until SUNDAY March 3rd at 10 PM GMT / 5 PM EST to vote!!! Check voting details in this thread’s initial post!!!

Congrats to all the qualifiers!!! Commiserations to those who did not qualify, some of yall were robbed imo

And our Spotify playlist!!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3xB87OG0IZJ1lEmHLwkiSt?si=P3NcTEnCR1yxUOOvNJzEeQ&pi=u-acbQuIdkRamL
77 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Chlöe – Well this is something but I am not really feeling the electronic beat and the backing vocals that gets on my nerves
02) KISS OF LIFE – She got the attitude and the star power to succeed as I am loving the music getting me all hyped up
03) Naomi Sharon – I can say that this is so dull as I am trying to stay awake with the slumber beat and leaves nothing behind
04) Kylie Minogue – It’s the hit of the year and this is a banger I still listen to as I can’t get enough of the music
05) safesp8ce – She has such beautiful vocals and the song goes into another gear when it hits the beat keeping me entertained throughout
06) Kai Weinkauf – This is a very calming song that comes like the wind and then blows by just like that leaving no impact
07) Scheana Marie – We’ve got a dated bop on our hands and I know this one is a guilty pleasure but by the end it starts to fade away being too much for my standards
08) Hannah Jadagu – Eh this has got a steady beat that I can dig to but it doesn’t really expand on itself staying at the same pace
09) Cherrie B – Her vocals are not doing it sounding too autotune and is mumbling there and the music gets too repetitive
10) Cafuné – Um I can see potential in this as her vocals have good moments to shine but the music could be not so dull
11) DEBBY FRIDAY – What am I even listening to because this is a hot mess when I see one with the music making no sense and the singer just saying gibberish
12) Donna Missal – The music is going way too fast and this isn’t for me as I just can’t get into the song at all
13) Vanessa Hudgens – I can’t lie because this is a sugary bop that gets me high with love for it as she delivers the sass and is so memorable
14) Kelela – This beat is already very annoying staying the same and her singing doesn’t go the range and don’t excite me
15) Snoh Aalegra – I find this to be rather dull as the music sounds like something I hear on my phone waiting for the caller to call me back
16) Gryffin, Tinashe – I can’t deny my love for this banger as it gets me dancing instantly and is very catchy and it is so fun
17) rei brown – His vocals are already putting me off and those effects are not helping and this is lazy and I just don’t like it in general
18) San Mei – Yes, I am already pumped up for this as the music is just so good that I must have more and it is very refreshing to hear
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez – I do love this ethnic banger as I got it on repeat and that drop is delicious and please can I have more of this
20) McKinley Dixon – Yeah, I am moving along to this track as his rapping is keeping me engaged with these beats that ooze class with hip hop
21) Wasia Project – The vocals here are magical and I get sucked right into the song as it is an experience that I will never forget
22) beabadoobee – The music is the highlight for me keeping me on the edge but I find her vocals here too monotone
23) BIMBOS – Is this it as it is bringing zero energy with the lacklustre vocals and the generic beat that stays the same and becomes boring
24) Amaarae – Those effects are putting me off from the song as I do enjoy her soft vocals but those gun sounds get annoying very quickly
25) Ayumi Hamasaki – Slay queen as she is eating this right up with the high energy and power and I am sucked right into this
26) aespa – I expected more from them as this doesn’t go out there and is very mid from them with this song being nothing special
76 days 9 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) Chlöe: It was okay during the semifinals, but I’m not WOWED tbh. Love the Bailey sisters tho!!!
02) KISS OF LIFE: Okay after a million listens, this is givinggggg for this time around. Yummy.
03) Naomi Sharon: Loooool, but this isn’t boring tho :( Naomi my LOVER WILL FOREVER LOVE YOUUU! To me this is still a lowkey SLAYAGEEEE TOTALLY GIVING BADDDD BIH.
04) Kylie Minogue: Meh meh it’s okay, I honestly can’t remember how I voted but I’m digging the beats tbh.
05) safesp8ce: I like this song tbh still, I don’t know if my listening ears are on but I actually vibed out throughout XD
06) Kai Weinkauf: OMG I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS! I’m such a fan tbh since I heard this, come onnnn top 3! Or maybe I’m just a sad singleeee girly :(
07) Scheana Marie: I actually screamed and got scared when this started. Noopeeeeeee.
08) Hannah Jadagu: Hannah babesss still love you!
09) Cherrie B: Noopers sorry!! It’s not for Rocky’s taste tbh.
10) Cafuné: Another lowkey yummm this time around, I like it ish.
11) DEBBY FRIDAY: This time around, it’s a nope for me.
12) Donna Missal: Idk why I’m so jumpy, but I got freaked out by this too. Nonetheless, I kind of liked it, not top 10 but meh.
13) Vanessa Hudgens: VANESSSAAAAA I’ve still got some spots open for you tbh.
14) Kelela: Yum I likeeee, this is totally giving. I’m getting slightly tired of listening to songs now XD.
15) Snoh Aalegra: Omgggg you are my last song in my top 3!!! <333
16) Gryffin, Tinashe: I like ittt enjoyable for sure.
17) rei brown: I was totally bopping, but now this round is kinda hard tbh with everything together XD
18) San Mei: ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOUUUUU FOR SLAYING MY 2023! I will forever be obsessed with you and thankful for when I came across to your music <33333
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez: Cool and catchy beat, me likey-ish. What a tough round.
20) McKinley Dixon: Awww mannn, okay now imma reshuffle my rankings cause this deserves some loveeee.
21) Wasia Project: It’s okay, not wowedddd.
22) beabadoobee: Meh I understand the appeal, but another one that’s not for Rocky.
23) BIMBOS: Woopppp- it’s fun definitely but I wouldn’t listen to this on a regular tbh.
24) Amaarae: OMGGGG, my rankings are so screwed what do I dooo. Yeaaaaa I loveeee loveeeee!
25) Ayumi Hamasaki: Mehhh meehhh sorry this is good, but it’s tough to get into.
26) aespa: Cool and I can dig the beat, vibes and overall ambience.
76 days 7 hours ago
1001games
Chlöe: Again not exactly for me. 3rd time listening to it and still nothin!

KISS OF LIFE: Still hate this!

Naomi Sharon: Still a tad boring but it is what it is I guess.

Kylie Minogue: Yesss so glad this got to finals! I’ve been on a Kylie Minogue kick lately.

Safesp8ce: It’s slowly growing on me. Still nothing memorable but it is listenable!

Kai Weinkauf: Gosh I am in love with this song. Never ever gets old. The voice, the chorus, the bridge just amazing and underrated!

Scheana Marie: Lol this song got stuck in my head after I listened to it again. Its soooo catchy even if its super cringe.

Hannah Jadagu: This song is very mid to me. Not much of an opinion change on this one.

Cherrie B: Yeahhhh still hating this. Sorry!

Cafuné: I’m really starting to grove with this song more. I love the sound and her voice!

DEBBY FRIDAY: Its just a big ass mess. There’s barely any music in this!

Donna Missal: Still kind of basic but very slowly growing on me. Still not a fan though.

Vanessa Hudgens: So happy to see this in the finals! It was robbed last time. Justice for Vanessa!

Kelela: Still kind of a bore. Nothing doing for me here.

Snoh Aalegra: Still kind of vibing with the chill sound of this song. Makes me feel at ease.

Gryffin, Tinashe: Not for me!

rei brown: Another pretty mid song for me. It has its moments but still not vibing with this too much.

San Mei: I def feel like this song is underrated and I’m glad to see it in the finals. I really like it!

Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez: Finals are pretty stacked! This is such a good bop and I love it more and more after each listen!

McKinley Dixon: Another song that I like more and more after each listen. This is so unique and a bit of a different style than usual. Solid song!

Wasia Project: Gosh this song is so pretty! Not sure how its going to do in the stacked finals but I am here for it.

Beabadoobee: I love the sound of this but I still think its missing something.

BIMBOS: Disgusted this made finals.

Amaarae: Compared to the other songs I just dont feel like its as strong as them. Sorry!

Ayumi Hamasak: Ugh. Really?

Aespa: Still a no from me!
76 days 1 hour ago
MISSimogen
01) Chlöe - best song ever inventedddd

02) KISS OF LIFE - gorgeous dance moooovez... gorgeous.. spectacular dance moves.

03) Naomi Sharon - loveeeeeee... so soulful yass

04) Kylie Minogue - iconic but i am a bit over it :X

05) safesp8ce - i mean my true winner if im being honest

06) Kai Weinkauf - bored as shite...

07) Scheana Marie  - this is GOOOOOD.

08) Hannah Jadagu - simply stunning

09) Cherrie B - when this inevitable gets last place i will be upset but cherrieb made finals YASSSSSS.

10) Cafuné - this is okay

11) DEBBY FRIDAY - one of the more iconic songs that came out of last year yassss

12) Donna Missal - bored of this b*tch but shes allergic to not serving

13) Vanessa Hudgens - iconicccc queenieeee

14) Kelela - urghhhhh YES YES YESS YESSSS

15) Snoh Aalegra - prettyyyyyy

16) Gryffin, Tinashe - still so gewddd.. a staple of my 2023 idccc

17) rei brown - don't like this as much as my girlies.

18) San Mei - this is actually quite good.

19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - not pour moi.

20) McKinley Dixon - its still so good.

21) Wasia Project - very pretty isn't it

22) beabadoobee - its gooood!!!

23) BIMBOS - still so iconic omggggg

24) Amaarae - beautifulllll

25) Ayumi Hamasaki - i LOVEEEEEE it.

26) aespa - its okay
75 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Chlöe - “Body Do” - I still prefer her songs when she was in duo, tbh it kind of sounds like a Lady Gaga reject from early 2010s.

02) KISS OF LIFE - “Sugarcoat (NATTY SOLO)” - R&B songs like this is nice even if they didn't go anywhere.

03) Naomi Sharon - “Another Life” - This would've been great if it actually builds up to something.

04) Kylie Minogue - “Padam Padam” - This song is getting less and less enjoyable the more I listen to it ngl.

05) safesp8ce - “quiet, i can’t think” - Nice vocal, but not really a huge fan on the music itself.

06) Kai Weinkauf - “She Moves in Waves” - It's chill, I like it.

07) Scheana Marie - “Good as Gold” - YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE STAND UP FOR THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!! WE ARE JUST GOOD AS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08) Hannah Jadagu - “Say It Now” - Hits after hits omg and this is the best so far!

09) Cherrie B - “IDKW” - Too much autotune.

10) Cafuné - “Perspective” - This just hits me so well, I like it.

11) DEBBY FRIDAY - “I GOT IT (feat. UÑAS)” - Nope.

12) Donna Missal - “Flicker” - It's decent, I don't mind listening to it.

13) Vanessa Hudgens - “Sneakernight” - ARE YOU READY? DID YOU EAT? DO YOU HAVE THE ENERGY? PUT YOUR SNEAKERS ON! WE'RE GONNA BE DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG!

14) Kelela - “Contact” - I enjoyed it.

15) Snoh Aalegra - “Wait A Little Longer” - *French kiss* Perfecto!

16) Gryffin, Tinashe - “Scandalous” - So basic.

17) rei brown - “Do You Like That?” - NO FOR THE THIRD TIME I DON'T LIKE IT.

18) San Mei - “Wonder” - It's ok.

19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - “Mahala” - Another basic song, tho it's a bit better.

20) McKinley Dixon - “Run, Run, Run” - The harmonising is nice but I don't like rap.

21) Wasia Project - “My Lover Is Sleeping” - This gives me Laufey vibe, so it's good.

22) beabadoobee - “Cologne” - A nice little indie rock song.

23) BIMBOS - “SLUT4U (feat. April Fooze)” - Lmao it's still funny even though it's not the first time I listen to this.

24) Amaarae - “Wasted Eyes” - Yeah I just don't get this song.

25) Ayumi Hamasaki - “Startin’” - YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! EVERYONE BETTER STARTIN TO MOVE TO THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26) aespa - “Hold On Tight” - It's ok I guess for me.
75 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Chlöe - Decent start, well done
02) KISS OF LIFE  - It's ok, getting repetitive tho
03) Naomi Sharon - Bit unique, I like it
04) Kylie Minogue - SLAY MY QUEEN
05) safesp8ce -  Nice track
06) Kai Weinkauf - ECSTATIC THAT THIS QUALIFIED
07) Scheana Marie - Typical early 2010-ish teenage song, surprisingly good tbh!   
08) Hannah Jadagu - Lovely voice, lovely tune, this is killin me   
09) Cherrie B - Not bad   
10) Cafuné - Ok time to get that crown
11) DEBBY FRIDAY - Reminds me of Alexeh's track when listening to his NF. Kidding aside, I enjoyed this!
12) Donna Missal - I guess this wasn't annoying at all and the song doesn't deserve a two digit placement on TSC515 before like wth   
13) Vanessa Hudgens - Oh this is annoying
14) Kelela - I'm not vibing soz   
15) Snoh Aalegra - *yawns*
16) Gryffin, Tinashe - She might snatch the crown and I am fine with that
17) rei brown - I AM VIBING
18) San Mei - Infectious track <3
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - I need her to represent Moldova on Eurovision soon!
20) McKinley Dixon - Just put it on my Spotify and I loved this
21) Wasia Project  - I was gonna entered one of their song before but so hesitant if it will do good. This wasn't bad at all
22) beabadoobee -  BOP, Philippine pride <3
23) BIMBOS - This is fine
24) Amaarae - YASSSSS SLAY QUEEN
25) Ayumi Hamasaki - OMGA! A back to back Japanese experience, I AM LIVIN. QUEEN HAMASAKI never fail to impress me   
26) aespa - What a way to end the TSC best of 2023, god luck voters
75 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Chlöe        Do you ever wonder... like who else is FUCKING your man? not her best. but still a bopp
02) KISS OF LIFE        this is just a vibe song and i do be vibing
03) Naomi Sharon        we have a lot of these vibes overall like SOLID vibe
04) Kylie Minogue        I mean... BOPASOOOOOOO... (i do like Tension better)
05) safesp8ce        no thank you
06) Kai Weinkauf        i'm bored
07) Scheana Marie        I mean... out of all the Bravoleb songs... this is just fine
08) Hannah Jadagu        this is in that like... if i'm desperate to give points... sure i'll throw this one
09) Cherrie B        gosh no
10) Cafuné        this is inoffensive and will do fine
11) DEBBY FRIDAY        whyyyyy
12) Donna Missal        In the semis, i predicted this will do better than it's og placement... and i stand by that
13) Vanessa Hudgens        this is not best of 2023... like for single tsc... i get it ... but best of 2023.... nah
14) Kelela        ROBBEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... this is such a fucking bop and vibe
15) Snoh Aalegra        another safe entry that if i'm like... yea i need to give points... i'll throw one
16) Gryffin, Tinashe        the vibes are IMMACULATE!
17) rei brown        this is definitely gonna do well... as it should...
18) San Mei        this just feels... safe
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez        this is giving high placement
20) McKinley Dixon        it's like... almost got me super vibing.. but like something is just... not hitting
21) Wasia Project        THIS is a vibe
22) beabadoobee        still didn't love it... idk how i felt in 513... but not it for me in the best of
23) BIMBOS        i feel like i vibed better the first time
24) Amaarae        so goood
25) Ayumi Hamasaki        this is... welp... bye
26) aespa        i can't wait to play more tetris <3
75 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Chloe - After some reflection this is kind of her worst release.

2. KISS OF LIFE - Natty came to slay everyone and she kinda succeeded

3. Naomi Sharon - MOM the production on this is still so good

4. Kylie Minogue - Still don’t get the hype for this honestly. Very generic dance pop

5. safesp8ce - Mom

6. Kai Weinkauf - Aaaand I’m asleep

7. Scheana Marie - Truly cannot believe this qualified. Horrid.

8. Hannah Jagadu - Still cute! Not much else to say about it but it’s cute

9. Cherrie B - The wrong Imogen song qualified is all I’m gonna say on the matter (why is Kai Weinkauf here and not chuala)

10. Cafune - I’m moving, this is my genre

11. DEBBY FRIDAY - I just don’t think Debby Friday is for me if I’m being honest. I’ve yet to hear a hit from her

12. Donna Missal - Banger. This is beating its original placement and it will be well-deserved.

13. Vanessa Hudgens - Bffr…

14. Kelela - Honestly the biggest robbery of the year if you stop and think about it, still absolutely incredible

15. Snoh Aalegra - Still just an absolutely lovely listen

16. Gryffin, Tinashe - I’m not a Gryffin girlie, he ruins everything he touches

17. rei brown - Waaaaaaaait this is hitting on a relisten… maybe I was wrong last week maybe this is a hit

18. San Mei - This is just so good

19. Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - Meh

20. McKinley Dixon - A really nice listen until I get bored like two thirds of the way in

21. Wasia Project - Very pretty but ur so pretty outsells this so hard

22. beabadoobee - Mom pt. 2

23. BIMBOS - This song is literally my 13th reason because why is it here instead of LIGHTSUM…

24. Amaarae - This is kinda my new favorite Amaarae song tbh. Angels in Tibet found dead

25. Ayumi Hamasaki - Still not vibing with this one I’m afraid. Not my brand of j-pop

26. aespa - If there’s one thing I’ve learned in the last couple of years it’s that Aespa makes music for gay people that aren’t me.
75 days 17 hours ago
Currents
01) Chlöe - yeah its just one of the best songs ever idk that second verse is everything POPPOPPOPPOPYO-

02) KISS OF LIFE - oh im bopping a bit… this production is very breezy and her voice complements it well. a good r&b throwback vibe

03) Naomi Sharon - i think i might be more ready to receive this song on this listen. she has a gorg voice and i envision this reading very well on a late night drive. wine tbh!

04) Kylie Minogue - honestly even though i prefer disco’s sound this song really did rebirth her in the american eye and it’s what she deserves. its so simple but so effective and the “when your HEART goes” scratches an important itch

05) safesp8ce - still sounds pretty disjointed and even though her voice is pretty i dont feel like this does anything better than any of artists w similar sound

06) Kai Weinkauf - this is really pretty and nice on a sunny day like today where im streaming these outside. reminds me of music that would play in the OC (my favorite niche subgenre).

07) Scheana Marie - literally no one is opening pandora’s box for ya like Scheana Marie. i unironically listen in full every time — it’s pop perfection #AllChargedUp

08) Hannah Jadagu - shes got a great voice and this one had my legs rockin back and forth. went back for seconds before movie onto miss cherrie B i cant lie.

09) Cherrie B - ok miss cherrie b. why werent you on spotify? i just checked and you are it just wasnt on the playlist, sabotage! the chorus bangs but the verses are pretty flat. kinda completely forgot about it from last semi tbh but again the second half is great. wish it had that energy a bit earlier!

10) Cafuné - follow up it skipped cherrie b so i will go back for her at the end. this is miss cafuné and i loved this pre-“drop” and then when it happened around the minute mark it lost me a bit. interesting parts but doesnt land for me

11) DEBBY FRIDAY - thanks for reminding me to add this to gym playlist! this isnt particularly unique though but production’s a bit nasty innit

12) Donna Missal - very surprised this came in 13th initially! feels like something this group would eat up (non-derogatory, i have my fork, as well). apart from some jarring transitions i really enjoy this and find the production/voice/melody all gorg + there are some cool risks taken that i think pay off well. queenmichelle i stand WITH you!

13) Vanessa Hudgens - likeeeee it’s literally time to putcha sneakas on.

14) Kelela - here she is! not my favorite on the record but i just love her and its obviously gorgeous still

15) Snoh Aalegra - still very pretty!!!! didnt leave much of an impact on me from last listen and it still doesnt really stand out too much. but its gorg and relaxing

16) Gryffin, Tinashe - i love my mom tinashe but this is an interesting selection of hers to be in the best of! its a fun bop but again kinda mid in the context of this group

17) rei brown - ariana grande school of enunciating, valedictorian! i was very excited to see this qualified & to relisten but honestly when you get past the uniqueness and hot guy singing, this is kind of a complete mess haha. giving an erotic version of a verizon wireless commercial song. cool parts ≠ good whole (or hole haha get it cuz this song is gay)

18) San Mei - this is pretty and has nice guitar riffs but doesnt leave much of an impression on me / not something i’d go out of my way to stream again

19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - was just thinking about how (even w me not LOVING past few songs) theres not a single song this contest ive disliked thus far. i forgot about this one. i dislike this. apologies

20) McKinley Dixon - ooo this is smooth, i really like his tone of his voice and for the most part the flow. kinda reminds me of KYLE before he became too corny for me to handle and theres traces of goofiness here that make me not love it, but its solid

21) Wasia Project - still soooo beautiful across the board and think it progresses really nicely.

22) beabadoobee - at the point in the contest where i cant write as many words. this is very good!

23) BIMBOS - lmao these queens qualifying, i actually really dont like this on this listen so im sorry my dear

24) Amaarae - one of the coolest projects this year for sureeeee and i love this song. but why was the clean version added to the spotify playlist i smell a sabotage

25) Ayumi Hamasaki - not this queen again. i cant escape her! also my first time listening without the video component and yeah it just doesnt hold up for me

26) aespa - not the tetris soundtrack! they put their all into the tetris original soundtrack and i love that. good melody and some cool production moments, does a good job holding my attention. feel like its solid across the board but doesnt excel in anything majorly for me
75 days 17 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Chlöe: Still a bop
02) KISS OF LIFE: Still very tbrown and one of the best songs I’ve ever heard
03) Naomi Sharon: Still a bit boring and underwhelming
04) Kylie Minogue: Still totally average and not worthy of all its praise
05) safesp8ce: Still cute and enjoyable
06) Kai Weinkauf: Still a cute little acoustic moment
07) Scheana Marie: Still a gag, this will never not be funny
08) Hannah Jadagu: Still a bop!
09) Cherrie B: Gonna break the trend here, because is kind of wine
10) Cafuné: Still a cute little indie moment
11) DEBBY FRIDAY: Still not really my brand
12) Donna Missal: Still fine
13) Vanessa Hudgens: Still nostalgia filled
14) Kelela: Still mother
15) Snoh Aalegra: Still gorgeous
16) Gryffin, Tinashe: Still mother pt 2 (and Gryffin I guess…)
17) rei brown: Still well produced
18) San Mei: The way I forgot everything about this between the semis and now. Cute though
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez: I’m so excited that this has invaded HSC!
20) McKinley Dixon: Back to our regularly scheduled programming - still incredible
21) Wasia Project: Still beautifully composed
22) beabadoobee: Still cute
23) BIMBOS: Still an experience
24) Amaarae: Still a vibe
25) Ayumi Hamasaki: Still camp
26) aespa: Still kind of cute I suppose
75 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Chlöe - BAWPPP no like this is so insane because she just casually made the best song of all time and then stuck it on a very mid album djdhfkhdfj AND her new song is just okay like she needs to stick to making songs with her sister because im over it
02) KISS OF LIFE - bawp duh still obsessed with the fact that i havent heard any other song by them 🫶
03) Naomi Sharon - this is so gorgeous i love it like idk maybe im just tired after work but this is so hitting rn like
04) Kylie Minogue - okayy grandma!! anyways…
05) safesp8ce - YASSSSSSSS this is so insanely good like she’s literally my sister idc idc the way this kinda shouldve won my nf
06) Kai Weinkauf - bop it’s cute! idt it’ll stand out by the end but i can appreciate it now 🫶
07) Scheana Marie - HELPPPP this qualifying djhdkdjekdjd no like this is a hit actually it kinda gives kid bopz
08) Hannah Jadagu - oh this is so good omggg like…. need to listen to this album so bad like
09) Cherrie B - she’s just like me when i didn’t mean it like…. this is just so good like omggg
10) Cafuné - like this is so cute 🫶 but idk if it’s gonna stand out by the end hugs
11) DEBBY FRIDAY - BOP!! this is so good i like it a lot!!
12) Donna Missal - well… 🫶
13) Vanessa Hudgens - see now this is a hit song oh donna missal wishes !! basically what we’re gonna do is dance methinks
14) Kelela - oh this was soty in 2023 like…. just so good kelela mother 🫶
15) Snoh Aalegra - she’s cute but cute next to gorgeous etc
16) Gryffin, Tinashe - tinashe really does carry this because had it been anyone else i’d be so bored but tinashe mother im kinda living
17) rei brown - this is still the most unserious winner fjhdfjdjd but bop
18) San Mei - this is so cute but like idk if she’s that memorable compared to some of the stronger songs i fear
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - this just does nothing for me like….
20) McKinley Dixon - a hit!!! i kinda need to see if he has any other hits
21) Wasia Project - BAWPP!! so gorgeous so stunning 🫶
22) beabadoobee - bop!!! this really is so cute like mom she does this sound so well
23) BIMBOS - A HIT!!! like…. this is just sm fun and the kinda bad vocals really sells it idk
24) Amaarae - an eat omg!!! bop kinda one of the best on the album like….
25) Ayumi Hamasaki - it’s cute it’s fine i like it but i just think there’s so many strong songs here so she just isn’t standing out that much this time around 🫶
26) aespa - bop she’s cute! yeah… 🫶
75 days 16 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1. at first I didn't like it but now I like it a little more.
2-video its so good song is correct.
3-I buy the style of this.
4-legendary
5- so good
6-. I got a little bored but it sounds good
7-I hope this is the last time I have to judge this song because I think it is my least favorite in my entire history here. Otherwise I will bring back Katya Sambucca
8-correct
9-yas
10-I got bored
11- Debby's Fridays remind me of Yoko Homo's Fridays 12- Run donna Run!
13- i dont like this but
14- enjoyable
15- sounds good but I don't think it's the best of tsc
16- Musiccccccccccccc
17-it's probably one of my favorite tsc songs, I take this opportunity to say that my favorite tsc songs don't usually make it to the top 5!!!!
18-attitude
19- show
20- sounds good
21-I enjoyed this
22- so indie so good
23- 50% 50%
24- the quality of this is very good, both visually and sound.
25-AYUMI AYUMI AYUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it won't sound credible because it's my song but I think it's the funniest song of this special edition
26-iconic
75 days 15 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Chlöe - oh I don't remember her making another bop but I guess this is one???
02) KISS OF LIFE - I mean if I'm being honest this aint it like it kinda seems like we are just trudging along in the snow
03) Naomi Sharon - I sorta remember this one, and it's beautiful, my critique is that it runs long
04) Kylie Minogue - stop
05) safesp8ce - has some edgy twee petite meller energy I am leaning so far back
06) Kai Weinkauf - a beautiful lil campfire or beach tune
07) Scheana Marie - culture
08) Hannah Jadagu - feel like I'm back in my college radio days, this sound is very reminiscent of that
09) Cherrie B - kinda found this irritating I'm sorry :\ just a lil too distant for me
10) Cafuné - maybe I turned my volume up but this song feels full-bodied to me… on second go around I'm gonna be honest here the vocals are the weak link here, I don't want to hear her
11) DEBBY FRIDAY - this song is wine it just keeps getting better and better
12) Donna Missal - I think this caters to my tastes well like it's got some life in it
13) Vanessa Hudgens - even if this song never like peaks it tells a story and is just very funny in its existence… who decided to write this LOL I want a documentary about its production
14) Kelela - once again I am snoozing, I'm sorry
15) Snoh Aalegra - so happy for the coffee shops across the world that get to hear this
16) Gryffin, Tinashe - b a s i c but m o m
17) rei brown - love a slut bop to be honest even if it's a former winner
18) San Mei - well it won TSC already so this doesn't really need my attention but I do genuinely enjoy this and it's less annoying this is here than Kylie
19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez - I won’t lie it's a bop… great beat drop and I want to hear mainstream pop adopt this sound again <3
20) McKinley Dixon - thank you mckinley for the energy!!! I needed it this morning
21) Wasia Project - boppppp how did this not win?
22) beabadoobee - not gonna lie these songs are already starting to blend for me… feel like a bunch of us went for the same sound here. As for what I have to say about beabadoobee it's kind of like muse with an soft alt girl gap commercial tweak
23) BIMBOS - a deserving contender in its tsc  I love these sluts, party
24) Amaarae - this definitely is a serve… it's soft but has got some cunt in its veins and that fuels this
25) Ayumi Hamasaki - not her getting the alvin and the chipmunks christmas don't be late kinda entrance in this MV… the song I like in theory better than in execution like her voice is just so non existent
26) aespa - babe wake up the aespa tetris song is in tsc
75 days 15 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Chlöe – such a good opener like yas… her best song idgaf. the lack of budget in the mv <3 shes so mother. I envision her in the top 5

02) KISS OF LIFE – MOMM. I did stan this song more when I first heard it but its still groovy and I am moving to it rn so that’s saying something girls!

03) Naomi Sharon – yeh like I said in the semis this isn’t hitting for me like it did before. Like its very strange idk cause I want to like it. This listen is a bit better than I remember from the semi one though like maybe shes growing.. im watching the visuals this time maybe that’s it. she will struggle in my points simply bc im not sold fully

04) Kylie Minogue – this is truly a BAWP and a defining moment of 2023. To be HONEST though I wouldn’t listen to this in my spare time anymore, like if it came on in a club im moving so hard but she may not do as well w me rn cause some of the other songs have more replay value.

05) safesp8ce – this rly is such a SLAY. Like I would not be surprised if this won the entire contest. The chorus is truly laced with crack like im bald w every listen. Shes so insane for this

06) Kai Weinkauf – its cute or whateva.. im not sure what my previous comment on this was but im kind of feeling MEH this listen.

07) Scheana Marie – shes so funny to me idk like the album art is just sending. This wont contend for my top points but I did find it kinda funny on this listen

08) Hannah Jadagu – idk why this listen is GIVING way more than the last one I did.. like she has me so bald rn im kind of in shock. The music is music’ing like.. idk how im gonna do my points the girls are making it hard.

09) Cherrie B – I DAURNT KNAUR WHYYYYYYYYY YASSSSSSSSS. Its kind of insane how good this song is.. its just so pleasing 2 my ears girls. 14th place is actually insane

10) Cafuné – this is the one song that has me so gagged this edition. Like I rmr it being good but not this good. its just such a BAWP like woah.. I think im lewsing perspectiff yASSSSS.

11) DEBBY FRIDAY – this collapse yas <3 we love debby friday the best day of the week loike.. could u imagine if this came on in a club. I would lose my shit.

12) Donna Missal – it rly is just so INSANE how this flopped. i rmr being so confident about it doing well and then.. that happened. I still think this is such a strong song like hopefully mom does well tonight.

13) Vanessa Hudgens – SHE MADE IT LIKE HELLOOOOO! incase u guys missed it, basically what we’re gonna do is DANCE! This is so 3008 like wow. It feels so futuristic like bald..

14) Kelela – this is definitely giving a bit more than it was for me in the semi.. still tho definitely not as OBSESSED w it as some of the other girls are. but it did grow a bit.

15) Snoh Aalegra – snoh is so gorj mom <3 only thing ill say is this song may struggle w me in this whopper of a final like sm songs have grown and shes still gorj! but idk how she will stack up as I said.

16) Gryffin, Tinashe – a bawp of course! Its hitting rn with these headphones. Is it reinventing the wheel no but it’s a fun listen and I would be moving to this in the clurb.

17) rei brown – this bawp. gay ppl around the world moved at a CERTAIN lyric nyassss. It was definitely more of a slay during its contest but im still moving nyassss

18) San Mei – its nawt as good as the song I sent to tsc by her I fear. But shes still so gorj like mom.. it’s a cute song!

19) Misha Miller, Sasha Lopez – this fuck ass song.. I have more venom for this after it was revealed its representing Moldova in hsc this edition.. like its so bad gag.. I find it so annoying to listen to

20) McKinley Dixon – just a good ass song girls! Another one where im like idk how its gonna do because while its good the replay value for me personally isn’t rlly there. But it is good <3

21) Wasia Project – YASSSSSSSSS this gorgeous ass song omg I just love it girls. I just think its so classy and beautiful one of the best songs of the past tsc year methinks.. music won when this was released

22) beabadoobee – it’s a good song <3 I do like a bit of beabadoobee. The chorus of this is stun like it gets more stuck in my head every time I listen

23) BIMBOS – YEW KNOW THAT IM A SLUT 4 YEW…. Like I really ate sending this im sawry. Them making the final is so good <3 talent won in the end. now its time 2 win the CROWN <3

24) Amaarae – 2023 was truly her year <3 this song isn’t even my fav by hers but it slays the fuck out of me every time I listen like shes just tew good..

25) Ayumi Hamasaki – oh she qualified..! good 4 her. I don’t like the song unfortunately it just gets blown out the water by like everything else. She is kinda mother tho

26) aespa – this collapse <3 I do love a bit of video game inspired music. Its just such a bop that has a lot of replay value!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!