This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 548 Final

Topic » TSC 548 Final

10 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Estelle Fly - 'Heavy'
10 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Lisa Marie Presley - 'Idiot'
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Artemas - 'if u think i'm pretty'
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - 'Hey TSC, It's Your Winner'
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
19) Tamaraebi - 'Telephone'
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
20) Jax - '90's Kids'
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
21) Bluey - 'Rain (Boldly in the Pretend) (ft. Jazz D'Arcy)'

Alt Link:
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
22) Tyla - 'Truth or Dare'
10 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
All 22 Songs have been POSTED!!!!!

You got until Sunday 9pm BST/4pm EST to comment and vote!
9 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) Baby Storme – its okay, not something I would chose to listen to but the tune quite nice.
02) Fish Leong – it’s a bit long, it’s a bit mixed, it’s a bit 80s, its okay.
03) The Cheap Thrills – more my thing, it wasnt bad.
04) Roby Damian – a bit whispery, a bit one note.
05) Omar Apollo – quite like the tune, would be better if he didn’t do the mumble singing.
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY – shes a bit insipid and it’s a bit repetitive, but its not awful.
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church – that was awful!
08) FLETCHER – its okay, not my sort of music, but ive heard worse.
09) Nora Fatehi – not for me.
10) MÓRY – this was, irritating!
11) girl irl – is this the bad part of the contest, 3 songs together that all sound the same.
12) Maude Latour – I thought this week was not going too badly, but I was wrong!
13) adrianne lenker – it’s a tad dreary, a tad beige!
14) Remi Wolf – not doing it for me!
15) Estelle Fly – its okay, it’s a bit samey!
16) Lisa Marie Presley – its quite, whats the word, it cant think of one, damn this brain fog!
17) Artemas – its  okay, its short!
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) – oh my god, im conflicted!!
19) Tamaraebi – that wasnt to0 bad, they guitars at the end could have lasted longer.
20) Jax – a bit dreary.
21) Bluey – a bit twee!
22) Tyla – its okay, goes on a bit.
9 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. baby storme - IM SORRY DJDJDD i can't take her seriously did u guys see that tiktok of her saying donald trump was gonna be assassinated n it would cause a civil war... i cant tell if shes psychotic or just trolling. anyways this song is boring wtf.
02. fish leong - this fucking queen. i love a little william orbit wannabe moment like this is so gorgeous and lush. i love the horn sections.
03. the cheap thrills - honestly? this wasn't offensive or anything like it's cute for what it is.
04. roby damian - CUNTQUAKE....i can't tell if it's the visuals tricking me into thinking this is better than it is but i seriously think jesus was seen and heard. this might be the best song of all time. THANK YOU MISSIMOGEN im so happy ur sending good music again
05. omar apollo - i'm not gonna mince words i can't stand this faggot. getting bred by frank ocean was the worst thing that'sever happened to him his last ep was so fucking bad. that said... i really enjoy this oh my god im so mad at myself. god why couldnt i have been stronger. THIS IS GOOD im so sorry to everyone whos ever known me.

06. hitsujibungaku & lucy - TBH i like this band n what ive heard from them but this isn't really doing it for me... like its just very generic indie pop IDK. im njot gagged
07. the vaguely estonian church -
SING ALLONG WITH ME FOLKS!!!!!!

tonight is all about the father and the holy spirit
i'm in my nightrobe and i'm ready to take it off
i grab my crucifix and wrap it around my pussy lips
cause tonight
it's all about the conception of the first born
so breed me god,
i bet the divine spirit's got a big ass dick
so breed me god,
i won't even let my husband joseph get a load of this
cause tonight is all about your load
and i'm gonna take all of your load
so breed me god,
this is mary's ode to you
is it slutty of me that i'm putting out on the first date?
the way i see it i'm just worshipping the lord's cock on a sunday
damn papi you fucked me so good i almost said allahu akbar
i'm changing religions while you're rearranging my insides
so breed me god,
mmfgh FUCK im so close don't fucking stop
so breed me god,
thank you almighty for creating backshots
cause tonight is all about your load
and my big gaping hole is gonna swallow your load
so breed me god,
this is mary's ode to you
thank you god for trusting me with your seed
i shall harvest your sperm and birth the offspring
i'm so happy i get to be your baby mama
and sincerely fuck joseph's small weewee
for as i am forever and always
a handmaid of the lord
...y'all mad.

https://i.ibb.co/7jPyh0k/ezgif-2-b309cef3e8.gif

that was seriously the best song ive ever heard in my fucking life i cannot mince words.

08. fletcher - imagine you're fletcher and you have to follow up the vaguely estonian church... like i would literally withdraw. this is bad but we already knew that, whatever was in the water when she made song of the century cherry feat hayley kiyoko she needs to sip it again. im begging u to serve one more time fletcher. please. dont let reve take ur sapphic crown
09. nora fatehi - i mean objectively this is really bad and shit but its just so fun.... like bitch im bossy. period
10. móry - this is why i can't give up on tsc... cuz these queens come in and out of nowhrre and gag me like where did u come from MÓRY. im bopping
11. girl_irl - this is fun i mean i kinda wish her delivery was snappier but the prod is doing something to my nunu... yasss
12. maude latour - this is actually so fucking bad but it's kind of experimental and fierce if u rly think about it.. it's giving 2015 quirky girl down... this might be the best worst song ive ever heard in my life.. im buying what shes selling
13. adrianne lenker - MELT WITCH MELT. unfortunately i do find this to be very cute and easy on the ears. i can't stop losing in this tsc
14. remi wolf - this send is taking me out ... this old ass song... i mean this is remi wolf on autopilot it's just not very interesting is it. a bit fun i guess
15. estelle fly - category this tsc truly is bad songs that have me moving a bit... like this is so budget but im kinda seeing where she's coming from a liittle... i buy her vision. it's not really good or anything but its nice. she's charli taft's third cousin twice removed
16. lisa marie presley - she outsold her father i guess...
17. artemas - TBH i like his stuff but this is kinda corny as hell... he has a lot better n this just reeks of tiktok corn... but i guess its alright
18. the winner of tsc 548 -
19. tamaeraebi - oh this is a throwback for me. i've had this on my list for a while. i mean it's just very cute n gorgeous n i love the little 80s pastiche sound, it just does something to me. super kyute!!!
20. jax - girl seriously fuck you
21. bluey - this is so fucking gogrgeouss.... LIKE. jazz d'arcy did the thing. Bluey you are the REAL winner of tsc 548 fuck the gossip.
22. tyla - girl don't be boring- that said this is so good. isn t there like a mv for this? IDK Bbut this is lush and really pretty. she deserves the world.
9 days 14 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Baby Storme - I prefer "This City Is A Graveyard" personally, but this was ok! Solid enough opener
02) Fish Leong - This was nice and chill! It doesn't quite pass the boundary of being "gorgeous" but I wasn't bored
03) The Cheap Thrills - Hi Bibbles! This was actually a bop ngl! Kinda giving me nostalgia vibes too...I'm a sucker for light rock like this tbh <3
04) Roby Damian - This one just bored me I'm afraid
05) Omar Apollo - I swear we get this man every couple weeks. This was fine I guess, but I feel like we've had better from him
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - Yasssss!!! Oh this was a bop actually, I was LIVING! Like the rock is serving this week omgggg
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - I knew this was going to be powerful, and oh my god it was! I HAVE BEEN CONVERTED, I'm not a member of the Vaguely Estonian Church. Praise Jesus!!!
08) FLETCHER - I feel like I should've liked this more, but tbh this was just a bit too screamy for me. It was ok!
09) Nora Fatehi - I should've hated this but I was kind of living? Like it heavily gave me Firefighter by Nusta vibes (can't wait for that to win TSC in 2? weeks!!!) so it was a bit of a bop :D
10) MÓRY - Ok yeah no this one wasn't really for me, like at all
11) girl irl - Two songs in a row that are just close ups of women. This one kind of freaked me out more than the last one...
12) Maude Latour - Is this what the kids listen to these days? I usually like revisiting the teen nostalgia vibes in music but this one kinda didn't do it for me
13) adrianne lenker - Cute country vibes!!! I actually kinda loved this...couldn't listen on repeat because I'd probably get bored, but this was cute!
14) Remi Wolf - This wasn't horrible, but it probably just won't stick around as being that memorable for me
15) Estelle Fly - This was cute, but tbh just not that memorable at the end of the day. Might scrape some points :)
16) Lisa Marie Presley - RIP Queen. This was actually such a bop though! Like I was living for this a bit...another really slayful rock
17) Artemas - Yeahhh this one really wasn't for me I'm afraid. Just bored me a little I'm afraid
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - YASSSSSSSSS
19) Tamaraebi - This was a chill little bop actually! I was quietly dancing along to this...a bit of a slay!
20) Jax - Not really a fan of this, but it's ok. Maybe I'm just a bit out of the age range for this one
21) Bluey - COLLAPSE!!!!!!!
22) Tyla - The way I considered sending this tbh. This had me dancing along a bit tbh! It's generic on paper, but the Afrobeats really made this a bop tbh
9 days 3 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
1. Baby Storme-While I enjoyed the music, lyrics, and vocals , the overall experience was only okay despite all of the technicals being there.
2. Fish Leong-I liked the vocals and music
3. The Cheap Thrills-This was my favorite submission so far!
4. Roby Damian-This was only ok
5. Omar Apollo-While I enjoyed the style and the voice, the song seemed boring at times while at other times it was enjoyable.
6. Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY-Eh it was fine
7. The Vaguely Estonian Church-I’m conflicted with this song, because it’s raunchy in a bad way, but soulful though with good vocals. It does have a good message and I respect the route the artist was going for.
8. FLETCHER-I loved the rock vibe and the vocals were strong too!
9. Nora Fatehi-This song was bad
10. MÓRY-This song was also bad
11. girl irl-This song had some good moments but was overshadowed by the bad moments.
12. Maude Latour-I actually really enjoyed listening to this song.
13. adrianne lenker-The vocals seemed like she was mumbling so it was hard to understand the lyrics.
14. Remi Wolf-I really enjoyed listening to this song although the lyrics were a bit too repetitive.
15. Estelle Fly-This song was okay and the vocals were fine.
16. Lisa Marie Presley-I didn’t like the mean lyrics but I liked the choice going in a rock genre. Plus, the singing was strong and gritty.
17. Artemas-I didn’t like this song
18. The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV)-This was the song I was the most excited to listen to when I saw the list and it didn’t disappoint. This was very entertaining but not one of the best songs I’ve heard in these games. It was creative though the way this user was able to make this song.
19. Tamaraebi-This song was mediocre.
20. Jax-This was great!
21. Bluey-This song was very refreshing and I liked the positive lyrics. It’s the most uplifting song in this game too
22. Tyla-This song was pretty good
8 days 17 hours ago
Joee323
01) Baby Storme - strong not your typical kind of opener but i'm digging it
02) Fish Leong - for some reason i'm under the impression its the same person sending these entries, another gorgeous bopppp
03) The Cheap Thrills - yessss this is so boppy, omg i think i might playlist it actually. takes me back to that good indie
04) Roby Damian - ok so this week is eating i guess, love her little silly giggle and this chill bop
05) Omar Apollo - everything i know about omar's music i know from angelic lmfao this song is pretty fine similar to his other stuff which i could appreciate !
06) Hitsujibungaku & LÜCY - oh this is cuteeee im kinda ascending actually
07) The Vaguely Estonian Church - LMFAO ICONICCCCC??? i had no idea where this was going and i very much enjoyed the ride
08) FLETCHER - oh its just bop after bop this week, love this too almost a little Zedd/Foxes idk i live
09) Nora Fatehi - okayyyy diva, well it got me moving in my seat a lil
10) MÓRY - same as above really, she mothers a lil i think its just a strong week though and this song doesnt leave a big impression compared to others
11) girl irl - ok gay slay music, i'm that girl irl
12) Maude Latour - loves some white girl popppp
13) adrianne lenker - its a nice change of pace and usually this kind of song feels like my thing but sadly it isnt hitting :(
14) Remi Wolf - i just listened to a flop i'm afraid
15) Estelle Fly - this is pretty snoozyyy
16) Lisa Marie Presley - im moving even though i dont really want to, the lyrics are just a lil basic for me
17) Artemas - ok daddd kinda gives early days of uni vibe
18) The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV) - PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ who is going jail for this
19) Tamaraebi - how do you follow plush reality tv. he did tho i love his voice and the instrumentals are transcendenttttt
20) Jax - what in the kids bop
21) Bluey - okayyyy why is this so cute
22) Tyla - great finisher loveeeee it
8 days 5 hours ago
1001games
Baby Storme: I liked the beat and instrumental but overall the chorus was not that great.

Fish Leong: What a bore!

The Cheap Thrills: I’ve heard of these guys. Not too bad. I don’t think its gonna do too well though.

Roby Damian: Basic and too messy for my liking. Sorry!

Omar Apollo: I was expecting another basic male pop song. It had its moments where it was like that but overall I liked it.

Hitsujibungaku: Wow! Was not expecting this. I really loved every aspect of this!

The Vaguely Estonian Church: What’s going on here? Nothing good for sure!

FLETCHER: Oooo okay this is definitely a bop! Her voice is strong and powerful and the chorus was strong as well! Overall this was great!

Nora Fatehi: Apparently she’s popular? Never heard of her. Also the song sucked.

MÓRY: Tf was this? Some creepy shit is what it was.

girl irl: Not great but not bad. Good beat and catchy chorus just missing a lot.

Maude Latour: A bit teeny but it was catchy. I was definitely grooving a bit!

adrianne lenker: Oh gosh. I wanted to like this. But the mumbling and voice really ruined the whole song.

Remi Wolf: I loveeeedddd this! A bit repetitive but this was so damn catchy!

Estelle Fly: Very teeny and quite lame I’m afraid.

Lisa Marie Presley: Ugh rip! Tbh never really listened to her music but this was pretty good! Love the 2000’s rock sound to it.

Artemas: Yeah I hated this. Nothing about it was good.

The Winner Of TSC 548 (Plush Reality TV): Hahahahaha omg so funny! So funny….yawn.

Tamaraebi: Really liking the sound to this. Its nice and relaxing. A tad of a bore but I liked it overall!

Jax: Man I’m so glad this girl jump started her career after getting the american idol snub. Every song is a bop. This is no different!

Bluey: Its cute for sure. Definitely for the kiddos but its a really good song overall. Oh wait that ending when everything comes together just made it amazing!

Tyla: We should've ended with Bluey.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!