This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 550 Final

Topic » TSC 550 Final

24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) LiSA - 'Shouted Serenade'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - 'Im a Star'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) Marina Satti - 'Zari'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
18) Milena Warthon - 'Más Allá '
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
19) Baby Lasagna - 'Rim Tim Tagi Dim'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
20) Solar - 'Colors'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
21) st. Pedro - 'Dos Extraños'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
22) Luna - 'Zgaś'
24 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
All 22 songs have been posted! You know what to do.
24 days 18 hours ago
Yoko_Homo
1.This is very rich in content, the amount of elements and symbols and the visual, the instrumental I really liked, maybe so much content and production distracted me from the vocals  but I still love it!!

2. She has been my top 1 at the beginning, in my ranking
Like, she is beautiful, I love her gap teeth, I have them like that too, the song is my spiritual animal, a lot of energy, a cheeky and extroverted attitude.

3. I moved a lot with this. It's original, I like the beat, I don't really like  this duo and the combination of both voices, but anyways, I LIKED

4. I really like the chorus and style of this. At first I thought she would be just another sad girl, but this one has personality.

5.  The best thing about this is that it is a very personal song and it is special, I have never heard anything like it. I don't end up loving this 100% but I'm very happy to see it on ESC
My favorite part of this is the acapella part ofc

6. It's my first NO of the week. like ok it sounds sweet but the singing of birds is also sweet and I have never seen a bird win tsc, I guess.

7. common and generic, although I enjoyed the beginning and the visual

8. I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS SONG MORE THAN 20 TIMES, AND I ALWAYS CRY.
This is very special and profound for me, it makes me empathize with his vowels and with the moment where he walks among those people on the train. The transitions are excellent, my heart goes out to Nemo in this edition.

9. It's funny that I'm listening to this with tears in my eyes after listening to Nemo.
ok I'm enjoying this so much. I'm really curious if this is her best song or if she must have something better. it made me have a good time

10. The same thing happened to me as with the first song, I was hypnotized. Musically it is very rich and diverse and at the same time pleasant to the ear. this is music yass

11. I always enjoy those types of songs, the vocals are exquisite

12. my second NO of the week. This means that this would be a clear NQ for yoko.
I don't think it's horrible but you know, you expect something more special for a special edition.

13. This song was previously like 30th in my personal ranking, but then it went to third. I think I find this song VERY EUROVISIVE, and I live for it. I can imagine myself dancing to this drunk in the club on the Eurovision theme day, unfortunately I won't be able to be there like last year and that makes me sad!!! SO SAD!!!!
That's why this song represents the essence of Eurovision, I dance and cry at the same time with this LMAO

14. How nice it is to bet on a song, to be sure that it will be successful and not make mistakes!!!!
What I enjoy most is that she has received a lot of criticism and has suffered it, and I love how she has closed several mouths.
It was the only one that surprised me in the first semifinal because the rest was quite predictable. I hope your effort
be compensated and have a promising future.
The song is unique, I think it collects things from Poppy and things from In This Moment, but it is unique and has its own
personality.

15. I know that's what this genre is like, but the speed of this doesn't let me enjoy or appreciate anything. in the same way it is enjoyed.  Anyways I enjoyed the second half of the video more.

16. This makes me more uncomfortable than bambie to be honest LOL.
This is great, I think I've heard it before.
she is a popstar yasss

17.MY TOP 2 IN EUROVISION YASSS.
At first I said WTF. This is anything, it doesn't make any sense, it's not very serious.
Then I began to understand that it was a puzzle that I had to put together. I love the fusion of familiar genres with not so familiar sounds. I consider this a relic, without exaggeration, a unique danceable original... I would simply love to see this win because I think the performance after the win would be EPIC WITH THOSE TRUMPETS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AND THE OE OE OE OE OE
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

18. Oh, I love that this edition also has Andean representation.
It almost makes me cry, it's like a movie, the message is beautiful, a real gem.

19. I love the lyrics of this and the singer ofc. I think it loses a lot live but it's still in my top teen, simply because it's entertaining and has a super strong chorus, like europapa

20. Vocally it's a little bad at times, but the best thing about it is that I don't care. FIERCE, I didn't expect this.

21. I guess I'm not interested in something low energy for this edition, this style is very familiar to me and it's not for me. At least I like the vowels.

22. I prefer this facet a thousand times, it seems more authentic to me. the vowels shine more. This one is more special, I am pleasantly surprised!
24 days 10 hours ago
Joee323
01) Hassak - okayyyy we doing a YT watch this week instead of Spotify lets see how much this changes how i'd like the songs. This is giving Kazakhstan right? i'm enjoying the instrumentals and traditional music a lot, trying to get into the vocals tho.
02) Sarah Bonnici - so the rumours are true, Malta CAN slay?! I wish her all the luck tonight.
03) Coma_Cose - ok YESSSS this is so powerful and boppy. i'm finding you and putting you straight in a playlist. MALAVITAMALAVITAMALAVITAMALAVITA
04) pins.ku - this is a chorus i'm gonna have in my head for a while iktr
05) Angelina Mango - so i do actually really like this but overall in my eurovision ranking for this year i feel like it JUSTTT makes the top 10, v strong contender though
06) María Escarmiento - when she says she sees a pretty girl she's talking to me, i mean we love a gay white girlie spanish bop so i'm very invested in this. The Hannah Monatana reference.
07) ENHYPEN - it hits kinda - but the weakest song i've heard so far sadly :( not that its bad, its just nothing that i would rush to listen to again personally
08) Nemo - i really hope this does well on saturday (i think it will and i say saturday because obviously it's qualifying). it's so fresh for eurovision and i love the genre/vocal mix - would be so exciting if this did go on to win!
09) Chio Chicano - oh girl i am not messing with her! it's fierce but like also v aggressive to my ears sksksksk
10) Eyal Golan - was sat waiting twiddling my thumbs until the chorus kicked in, and then i moved!
11) Sofija Peric - love a balkan mom but she isnt doing it like the others i'm afraid, this is almost too generic balkan? i fear i will forget it by the end
12) Aleesha - im sadd how flat this fell for me, just kinda of one note all the way through and didnt have that UMPH
13) Nutsa Buzaladze - i wish her every success like i NEEED her to qualify for Georgia but its not my fave
14) Bambie Thug - MONARCHHHH i loved the song but after seeing it live it just propelled so much more forward for me, i want her to be the underdog winner this year
15) LiSA - yesss this is getting me hyped up!
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - NO PLZ IM A STAR LMFAOOOO. THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT OMGGGGG
17) Marina Satti - urgh the best greek entry in yearssss this is my winner on saturday!!
18) Milena Warthon - this is a bit more cutsie than anything, so kinda flops in that regard
19) Baby Lasagna - i'm not 100% sold (ok maybe 90% lmao i bopped when it was performed live) its a strong song and i hope it does croatia well on saturday! i need to see some balkan success
20) Solar - WHY IS THIS WEEK SO GOOOOD, really holds up against a strong set of songs, i lived.
21) st. Pedro - OK WE HAVE A DADDDDDDDDDDD THIS WEEK. TRIES NOT TO VOTE WITH MY EYES SMMMMM
22) Luna - well this outsells her eurovision song for real ?!
24 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Hassak - This was really unique actually! An ethnic masterpiece that kept me engaged throughout <3
02) Sarah Bonnici - YASSSS!!! This song is honestly such a bop! She has no chance to qualify but I love it
03) Coma_Cose - Didn't really like this one, just not the target audience for this
04) pins.ku - This was in RSC this week and it's gorgeousssss! I'm not usually the type to go for this but week this, it served
05) Angelina Mango - BOP! Out of my faves this year, ik this has the best chance to win, so I gotta back her. I love this more and more every time!
06) María Escarmiento - The autotune was...painful to my ears
07) ENHYPEN - Nothing I've not heard before, but it was a small bop!
08) Nemo - I never really loved this one, sorry. I found it alright, but it's just too messy for me
09) Chio Chicano - Ok yeah this one was just screaming in my ears...sorry
10) Eyal Golan - The way I thought this was "Eden Golan" at first and almost had a heart attack. The chorus on this actually SLAPS I must say!
11) Sofija Peric - This was fun! It's a pretty standard Balkan bop but it is certainly a bop!
12) Aleesha - This was a little cute tbh! The chorus also slapped a bit. It's just a bit generic
13) Nutsa Buzaladze - YASSSS!!! If she doesn't qualify tonight WE RIOT
14) Bambie Thug - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! They are it UP on Tuesday, this song now lives rent free in my head! What a collapse!
15) LiSA - There was certainly a lot of shouting in this. A small bop though...I did like the vibes!
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex - Yeahhh this one was just really not for me...freaked me out a bit
17) Marina Satti - I mean, it's grown on my from first listen but it's still not up there as one of my faves from this year. I love she's singing in Greek though!
18) Milena Warthon - This was actually really cute! Yeah, I could get into this quite a bit! Enjoyable for sure <3
19) Baby Lasagna - Again, not one of my faves from this year but he slayed on Tuesday! I'd be happy to see this win, just for the sake of getting a new country winning, which would be so iconic! Also the fact he was a replacement in DORA too...
20) Solar - This did have the potential to be a bop, but it just missed the mark for me sadly
21) st. Pedro - I still stand by that the right person won Benidorm Fest (although Angy was robbed). This was really cute though, I enjoyed it!
22) Luna - Overall I prefer The Tower. This was ok but just didn't capture the same feeling I had for that bop
23 days 23 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. hassak - there were better kazakh songs from alexis legendaric hsc nfs to steal from. this is ok
02. sarah bonnici - well. rest in peace to our favorite soldier. honestly this song is kind of shit but like she's queen u can't not stan
03. coma_cose - i thought this was going somewhere interesting then the chorus hit
04. pins.ku - hate this woman's music
05. angelina mango - very safe overproduced song
06. maría escarmiento - i find her so funny idk why just her willingness to transition choruses. i like what i'm hearing this is angellic bait ofc.
07. enhypen - very terrybew ur honor
08. nemo - eurovision really is a plague on earth cuz how r u gonna make me hate a song with d&b production :(
09. chio chicano - oh this queen. i mean this is awful but it scratches my brain. love her idgaf
10. eyal golan - .........interesting choice to send an israeli artist this week is all i'll say
11. sofija peric -she's a bit of a queen. just a tiny bit. a smidge
12. aleesha - since we're stealing songs from all sorts of other contests i wouldve rather seen 'me gusta ese lokito' but this is nice.
13. nutsa buzaldze - #YASSSS this is everything and then some. she won i fear
14. bambie thug - icl i do really hate this song i find it to be so boring dated n a cringy execution of its genre. maybe their style just isn't for me but seeing how sour things are going re eurovision re israel i do appreciate bambie's existence in esc.here howeevr sorry i just really hate this its just not good
15. lisa - LOL i mean bambie this is how u do it. get them lisa
16. juana rozas & six sex - ican't stand the sender like HDHDDJ. anyways this is just sooo good... u can't tell me they didn't serve.
17. marina satti - probably the only objectively good song at esc this year n i mean that wholeheartedly. i really want an album from her w/ this sound
18. milena warthon - the video kinda sent me. i didnt like this but like queen i guess
19. baby lasagna - he's so fucking hot idgaf. the song is terrible but idc he's sooo sexyyy
20. solar - isnt this song entirely in english? this is terrible but it's also like cocomelon to me. she kinda won if u rly think about it
21. st. pedro - oh this was my soty in january... i never rly listen to it anymore though but i still find it to be a very endearing listen. we kinda dgaf anymore tho im so sorry
22. luna - was bad in whatever og tsc it was sent n its bad now sowwy :(
23 days 17 hours ago
1001games
Good week y'all. One of the best in awhile!

Hassak: This was…..interesting. The music itself was good but the actual singing threw me off a bit.

Sarah Bonnici: She has a really good voice! I’m not too fond of the song but I didnt hate it.

Coma_Cose: This was quite catchy. I like the chorus and then the random rap verse.

pins.ku: This isnt doing too much for me I’m afraid. Sorry!

Angelina Mango: Ooooo she kind of killed this in a good way! She sang so fast without having to rap which made the song even better!

María Escarmiento: Very teeny and cringe!

ENHYPEN: I’m convinced every kpop song I hear I will automatically hate.

Nemo: Well shit. Not only can they rap but they can also sing and have a super catchy song. This has to be in the running to win the european song contest right?!

Chio Chicano: Oh no this was not it!

Eyal Golan: Yesss an israeli pop staple! This is soooo good! More please!

Sofija Peric: Very mid. Not good but not bad.

Aleesha: Not doing too much for me. It was kind of basic and plain.

Nutsa Buzaladze: Pretty powerful song. I thought this was pretty good overall!

Bambie Thug: Quite spooky. I thought it was okay. A little too much going on and very all over the place. Kind of threw me off a bit.

LiSA: Oooo yes big fan of the hard rock going on. Its giving anime theme song I think? Anywho I enjoyed this!

Juana Rozas & Six Sex: Not quite for me!

Marina Satti: Quite catchy! Nothing too complex which was nice. I liked it!

Milena Warthon: Yeah idk. This was pretty bad.

Baby Lasagna: Man the european song contests have some weird ass songs in them. But they work. Just like this one. Its like so catchy but weird? This got better and better as it went along!

Solar: One of the super rare occasions where I find a kpop song actually listenable!

st. Pedro: Why is this man serenading me? Its not working I’m straight and taken! Credit for the vocals tho.

Luna: Not feeling this. Sorry!
22 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Hassak – This is going the full ethnic route and the instrumental part is actually nice and gets you going and I am moving along
02) Sarah Bonnici – The song right here is talent and I am about to put it on loop all over again being stunning
03) Coma_Cose – I do like the beat as it got an energetic vibe but their vocals are not vibing with each other
04) pins.ku – Well I find this track to be rather boring with the tone of the music and the low energy in her vocals
05) Angelina Mango – This is a tough song to sing and my god she sells it so well and is giving me those goosebumps and that ending is out of this world
06) María Escarmiento – What are they trying to achieve here because the music is super dated and she can’t sing to save her life
07) ENHYPEN – They are bringing the energy and power and I am pumped up for this song that keeps me entertained
08) Nemo – I am so in love with this and mixing these genres should not work but it does and boy it makes an impact with those high vocals and rap and I have to give them a round of an applause
09) Chio Chicano – Ha ha this is not funny to me with how the shouting is annoying and the beats get annoying quickly and I wish it just ends
10) Eyal Golan – This is giving no energy and yeah, the beat just sounds basic and there is just no effort going on here
11) Sofija Peric – I find this to be a nice Balkan bop that she can sing well in and yeah it does the job fine and goes no further
12) Aleesha – Her vocals are just too autotune for my liking and the beats are not giving and it sucks in general
13) Nutsa Buzaladze – She is going to stop these flames with the power she has and her vocals are insane and it is a catchy song
14) Bambie Thug – This is so out there and it is so unique and I got to admit I love it and is so memorable
15) LiSA – I did not expect this at all but I have fallen in love with that vocal and the craziness in all of this that got me wide awake in excitement
16) Juana Rozas & Six Sex – Their voices are horrid and the music mixing is self-combusting on itself as it is a hot mess
17) Marina Satti – She has a great voice I get it but I am not feeling the song as it gets old quickly to me in the end
18) Milena Warthon – Well I can see that this is a fun little song that has so much joy in it and I like it and that is what makes it special
19) Baby Lasagna – This is incredible and this is a rock song I can’t help to sing along to and the dance trap section is chef’s kiss
20) Solar – This sounds like a reject song a Drag Queen would have sung and yes, it is that bad and the vocals are so pitchy and make me cringe
21) st. Pedro – I wish this went to Eurovision as it is so beautiful the melody and just makes me teary eye whenever I hear it
22) Luna – This is not her Eurovision song but why do I like it better than that as this sounds like her type of music and is very mystic and enchanting and I admire her vocal range

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!