This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal Council

Topic » Survivor: Vanuatu Final Tribal..

2952 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I believe you two played very similar games. Both played excellent social games and had a good strategy. Both also had to fight back from a minority. Both of you also were able to hide behind bigger threats (I mean this as a compliment). Ronnie and myself were seen as bigger threats than Tyler. Jim and John were seen as bigger threats than Adam. Both however were just opinions on paper. I believe you two were the biggest threats in this entire game and deserve this final two.
2952 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Adam- I applaud you for making it here after being in the minority a little bit early merge. As much as I do like you however, I feel you're taking a bit too much credit for your game. I personally give Ronnie credit. No one knows, but Tyler, Ronnie, & myself were in a text chat all game as a final 3. We were very tight until Ronnie voted me out. I do believe Ronnie deserves entire credit as he was the reason I left. It benefited you more, yes. And I told Ronnie he made a bad move as he made it one tribal too soon. But I still give him credit for it. I personally view John and Jim as the leaders in your alliance. Also after my boot, you had a pretty clear ride to finals so long as you won final immunity. I think early merge you had some difficulty but honestly I do view f7 and after a pretty easy ride for you.
2952 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tyler- I saw first and foremost your entire game. We were in a text chat and the two of us texted 1 on 1 a lot about the game. I saw firsthand how hard you played and how much you deserve this win. People will say Ronnie and myself controlled you but that is not true and I admit that. The 3 of us talked as a group in deciding votes and that is simply the truth. No one hid behind anyone, you were just viewed as weaker which is a false interpretation. After my boot you were pretty much fucked. You use your social and strategic game to turn shit around. I told Adam he had a hard game early merge and easy late merge. You had an easy game early merge but a much harder game late merge and that is why you will most likely receive my vote tonight. I believe you played harder and deserve this. You turning on Ronnie also showed you have the balls to make a huge move to further yourself.
2952 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
Chris: I respect your opinion but Ronnie tried to get John, Mitch and I to vote Christian, not you. I was the one that convinced all of them to vote you instead of Christian so I would agree that Ronnie was the one who flipped, but the reason you specifically left was me. Which is why I gave it 50% to me and 50% to Ronnie
2952 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
Also I feel like we played very different games. I know that Tyler talked to you a lot but he didn't talk to me until you left, he didn't talk to Mitch. I feel like he had a much closer alliance than I ever had, but I wouldn't call that a social game. I think I had alliances with almost everyone at one point and I don't think I was ever the target to go at any point like Tyler was at final 4. Not to mention I was 4 immunities to his 1
2952 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
Because I felt comfortable in my alliance until Ronnie became paranoid and fucked my game up, that's why I didn't talk to you or Mitch beforehand. When that happened I realized that I wasn't as comfortable as I thought and needed to step my social game up. I should've talked to more people earlier but, yknow conversation is a two way street, and I think I was the one to initiate the first convo.
2952 days 22 hours ago
TylerKeith
Also, immunity is what kept the target off your back because if you wouldn't have won it a f4 where I became the target, you would've went 3-1.
2952 days 22 hours ago
adamsel
Fallen Comrades:

I'm just going to start with the people who I never talked to since I was never on a tribe with them:

Dallas, Dylan, Harry B, Sam, Romeo: I was never on a tribe with you so we didn't really talk

Harry W: I'm sorry you had to go. There weren't many options and I didn't really trust you

Jake: I didn't want this at all. But everyone else was voting you and I had no choice. Sorry :( I guess we're even from NJ's game.

DJ: So we were never on the same tribe but we talked right before you were voted out and you seemed cool

Ben: I didn't want you to go. I wanted Ronnie/Tyler/Chris to be split up and unfortunately you were caught in the cross fires.

James: We worked together in the early merge and I was hoping to work with you more but unfortunately Christian flipped and you were voted out

Jim: You were definitely my closest allie to this point. I'm so sorry you left. I was honestly shocked you left.

Chris: We've talked about this, but if you didn't go you would have won. I like you as a person and I hope to work with you in the future but don't join games with premades lol

John: we talked a lot throughout the game and you're really cool. I think it was clear we weren't each others ideal final 2 situation but hopefully we can play together again

Ronnie: Well I think I voted you 4 times and 4th time as the charm. You were a huge threat to me because for the first half of the game, we never talked and for the second half, we didn't trust each other completely. But i respect your game.

Mitch: After Jim left you and Christian were my closest allies. I wish you were here with my but unfortunately you got the purple rock

Christian: I know that Tyler thinks he would beat you and you think I would beat you but you were a major player this season and I don't think I would have beaten you and I don't think Tyler would either.
2952 days 22 hours ago
adamsel
Tyler, you're giving yourself WAYYY too much credit for these votes lol. Like idk why you think you pitched the ronnie idea when I've been telling both Mitch and Christian for multiple votes that the plan was me, Christian and Mitch final 3 with Ronnie going at 5 and you at 4. I can screenshot a convo of me and Christian from like a week ago saying this.

I don't get how you can say you had an amazing social game when you admitted you didn't feel the need to talk to Mitch and I until you were down in the numbers. I feel like someone with a great social game would have talked to us....
2952 days 15 hours ago
jamessmith5
Hey guys congrats on being the final 2

Tyler convince me on why i should vote you

Adam what was your biggest move in the game and why?

My vote is open to both of you good luck
2952 days 12 hours ago
adamsel
James: when I think about "big moves" I think if this didn't happen everything would have changed. So with that definition of big move, I would say convincing Ronnie and John to vote Chris instead of Christian. I think if the vote goes to Christian like Ronnie wanted, Chris would be here with Tyler and Chris would win the game. I think my decision to say I'm 100% not voting Christian and we need to vote Chris changed the game. Yes, Ronnie was the one who flipped, but I don't think that move would have been anything special if Christian went out there because it wouldn't have changed anything
2952 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Adam, if Ronnie tells me that he wanted Christian to go and you pushed for me to go, I will consider changing my vote to you as I can give you credit for the biggest move in the game
2952 days 11 hours ago
adamsel
There was more to this conversation but I think this gets the point across
2952 days 10 hours ago
JBC8
Well, I don't really have any questions to ask. But I've read everything and I can decide who to vote based off of that. But I do have a few statements.

I'll start with Adam- you never convinced me to vote out Chris. Not at all. I was talking to Tyler 1 on 1 at that Tribal and told him, before even talking to you, that my vote was going towards Christian, Chris, or you. I then later told him that it was between Christian and Chris. And I only wanted Christian out because I KNEW for the longest time that they were close. Chris thought he was doing good at hiding it, but he really wasn't. When you sent me that screenshot, there was no new information in there. I already knew that my final 3 alliance wasn't as strong as everyone thought it was. John and I also talked 1 on 1, and he's not the one that got me to flip, either. Personally, I think that I led that vote, 1000%. I had you, John, and myself ready to vote Christian and then switched it. I knew that if I was in final 2 I needed to have a big move under my belt, and that was the biggest move in the whole game. 1- blindsiding the biggest threat in the game. 2- blindsiding my own ally. Also, I believe that you took Tyler to final 2 because you feel that you have an easier chance at beating him, which may not be so true. You and Christian were close and you even said that he could have beat you. We never talked pre-merge and we didn't talk until I think the Tribal Council where Jim went. We weren't going to vote together. And we had no trust for eachother. I trusted you 0% this whole game, but you did play. Great game. Social wise and Physically. I don't think your strategic game was so strong though.

Tyler- this will be a lot shorter than Adams. You voted me out, I knew I was going anyways, but you didn't have to hide and act like you were voting with me. I don't bitterly vote, though so no hard feelings. Honestly, I think I could have won if I was in final 2 with anyone, except for Chris. I'm not saying that to be cocky, but rather as an honest opinion. Anyways, you really didn't get a lot of "air time". When I say that, I mean you kind of hid behind and let everyone else get blood on their hands. Which I commend you on. Your biggest move wasn't until you voted me out. You were never really a target, I was always the target from the f3 alliance. You played a GREAT social game communicating with almost everyone. You had a pretty decent physical game, winning a few immunities and they were important. And your strategic game was excellent. I wish that I could have played a little more like you, but after being a target right at merge, I couldn't just sit around and expect others to keep me safe.

My vote tonight will be based on who I think played the better game overall. Good luck Tyler and Adam. This was an amazing game and I had such. Great time playing with everyone! And I would also just like to point out that I did set a new record in Spinners Survivor Series. Thank you! I hope that I get to return someday. And nonetheless, I hope I get to play with a few of you in other games.

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!