This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TGDR VI Applications

Topic » TGDR VI Applications

3095 days 5 hours ago
BlakeIsBack
Drag Name (something original and semi-serious, no “Tequila Mockingbird”): Mydad Leftme
What is your skype name (not required)?: sizzle.loves.blonde.emo.gurl
What editing experience do you have (paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop)?: paint.NET and Photoshop
Will you be dedicated and punctual (do group challenges, submit on time)?: probably
What is your personal aesthetic in one sentence?: a baby bird attempting to fly but just flapping his fuckin wings
What makes you distinctly different from everyone else?: im not like other girls
Why do you think you are Tengaged’s Next Drag Superstar?: fuck u
3095 days 4 hours ago
boyfriend
Drag Name (something original and semi-serious, no “Tequila Mockingbird”): Floss
What is your skype name (not required)?: naomihitme
What editing experience do you have (paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop)?: photoshop
Will you be dedicated and punctual (do group challenges, submit on time)?: yea
What is your personal aesthetic in one sentence?: instagram thot on acid
What makes you distinctly different from everyone else?: i make my own shit
Why do you think you are Tengaged’s Next Drag Superstar?: i need the money to treat my genital warts

Entrance Look: http://i.imgur.com/bGyy277.png
3095 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
*runs in with a heel missing*

Drag Name (something original and semi-serious, no “Tequila Mockingbird”): The Color Byzantium aka The Artist Formerly Known As This Pussy
What is your skype name (not required)?: shesewskinny
What editing experience do you have (paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop)?: nah i have none
Will you be dedicated and punctual (do group challenges, submit on time)?: yep
What is your personal aesthetic in one sentence?: im ugly for a living like any male kardashian
What makes you distinctly different from everyone else?: im actually zoeygasms from before he was good at online barbies
Why do you think you are Tengaged’s Next Drag Superstar?: because bisexuality is a myth i use reddit for all my sources

Entrance Look: http://i.imgur.com/yIt0LKb.png
3095 days 2 hours ago
Slice
Applications closed!

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!