This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway 2

Topic » Runway 2

3082 days 7 hours ago
Slice
Good evening ladies. Are you ready to pound the runway?
3082 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
We've been ready for 2 hours and 5 minutes.
3082 days 7 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*trips on the runway*
3082 days 7 hours ago
Slice
This week, you were paired up forcefully, and then asked to prove that you were fighting forces in the rings of the female WWE Diva circuit. A lot of you delivered some powerful pussy, but a few of you felt like angry wet cats.
3082 days 7 hours ago
Zoeygasms
*Stands solemnly on the runway, my blood stains are now brown.*
3082 days 7 hours ago
Slice
This week, everyone will be staying on the runway, as every group will be receiving critiques. We also have an appearance this week from our co-host, Sterling! Everyone say hello to mother.
3082 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
Hello ugly
3082 days 7 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Hay Moo-ther.
3082 days 7 hours ago
Slice
First to receive critiques this week are the goddess Kali and Sommers Eve Dush.

Daniel: To start this off, I want to say that I don’t think it was bad. I think there was a lot that you could have done much better, but I don’t think it was awful. First off, the story was an interesting idea, but I don’t think there was enough really solid behind it to get me interested in your characters. I think the characters could have been great, but it seemed very lacklustre. When it comes to your looks, again, they weren’t awful, but they weren’t great. I don’t really get the story that is being told in Kali’s look, and I see the concept in Sommers’ but I think it could also be a different story all together. I think there is a lot lacking here in what could have been a good submission.

Sterling: http://vocaroo.com/i/s08xB7Q9GW3O
3082 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
3082 days 6 hours ago
Slice
Next up, the Jungle Sisters, Nineteen and Ms. Charlize Faux!

Daniel: There are moments in your story that I enjoyed. I like that you gave Farrah and Julie small back stories that gave them a good setting as a character in few sentences before talking about them as a team. I think the fight over Rodney was great. I think the nod about the team challenge difficulties in your story was great if ABSOLUTELY SLANDEROUS! I even think your runways were nicely cohesive and cute. Charlize, if you did this runway… It’s nice. It’s a little boring still, but it’s getting there. If you didn’t do it, I hope you are aiming to reach this level, because it looks a lot like Nineteen did some work on you. Good performance.

Sterling: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ROzjs9tRKs
3082 days 6 hours ago
KingGeek
http://33.media.tumblr.com/9200a1586bb2565559581182cdc991cd/tumblr_inline_nhok1caean1s4imf3.gif

nineteen literally walked me throughout making my look cause im so goddamn messy and im so grateful for ha. thank you momma slice. also omg @ sterling scalping us.
3082 days 6 hours ago
Slice
Now entering the ring, The Foreign Force (and Diana)!

Daniel: The first thing I need to say is that I think your pair was a great idea. The vicious Foreign Force in a team with Diana was a hilarious idea that I could see making for great TV. Playing to your strengths was great too, especially because Viktoria ALREADY makes ugly avatars (kidding!) and Diana knows how to beat a face, so you didn’t have to change much. I think the way it was written was good too. You had some lines that I think were good laughs, like the random “faded picture of Ray’s mother” that had me laughing for no good reason, and the paragraph describing the fights was as great as I’d imagine it. Your looks were good as well! Diana, you yet again look pretty but a little boring, but in this case, it really fits your character. I think you could have added a little more personality, but it seems alright this week. Viktoria, I don’t think your look matches the character of the Foreign Force, especially because she doesn’t look half as muscly as she should be. You really should have played that up and were missing a good visual gag. Otherwise, great job.

Sterling: http://vocaroo.com/i/s01NeQDVZaHH
3082 days 6 hours ago
Insanity
we did it ellen

open group

TENGAGED DRAG RACE VI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!