This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 Ska

Topic » Tribal Council 4 Ska

4085 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Dip you Torch in the Fire*

Fire represents your game once your Fire has been snuffed your game is over

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP
And
Mail me before if you would like to use an Idol

Tadds-You didnt come to the Challenge and you lost does this prove to you that you are the strongest player on this tribe and they need you ever challenge ?

Green-Is it your fault for the lose ? And do you think you will be voted out for it ?

Chase-You havent showed up for any of the Challenge? Will your tribe take you as a weakling and vote you out tonight ?

Nessarose -Scared its gonna be you as your one of the 2 original Reggae Players?

Peach- Who deserves to go tonight ?

Conner- Do you think you would have made a difference in the challenge if you competed ?
4085 days 16 hours ago
constaff
probably not, I just wanted a chance to prove myself.
4085 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Conner-Do you think its gonna be you tonight ? And are you excited that you eliminated 1 of the Duos already ?
4085 days 16 hours ago
greenrocker05
well supposedly conner will going to do the challenge... Because I am not prepared for it... And I don't Understand the rules... But atleast I gave my best... *If you are going to vote me out of the tribe I am not going to say I am the strongest but I am useful and you can use me when we are on the m erge the merge is almost coming already... And That is the only challenge that I lose... I did a graet job from the Immunity challenge 3 were I answer 3 out of 7 and tadds answer 4  out of 7... even though we win we are still on tribal...
4085 days 16 hours ago
constaff
idk if im safe, however I am glad we eliminated a duo.
4085 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I think the inactives deserve to go. If you're not here, you deserve to go. It's only fair for the tribe.
4085 days 16 hours ago
greenrocker05
We need to choose the 5 that really represent a great team... were all our active... :)
4085 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
Green-One of the Duos are out well done how does it feel ?

Peach-Who do you think on the other tribe is in the duo?

Conner-Tonights vote is it for the Long stretch of sinc the merge is coming soon to backstab the leader/Challenge threat so theres no problems at merge ?
4085 days 15 hours ago
greenrocker05
yeah it is great I really hate the duos... cause they always sabotage the tribe... just what like happened from the last tribal council supposedly we are not going to be but... because of the twist we are on a tribal... But the plan succeeded we voted out a duo... now the next plan is the other duo which is in the other tribe... Hope the reggae's will vote out the other duo...
4085 days 15 hours ago
BestHeroD
Green-Who do you think are the Duo on the other tribe ?
4085 days 14 hours ago
PeachessnCream
I kinda think Aj and Em J.
They just look like they know how to play it. They seem capable of lying and being manipulative. I think someone on the other tribe has a big alliance.
4085 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Peach- When the merge comes what's gonna happen ?
4085 days 14 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Oh gosh I would want the duos to be over. But If they are still in play, I think the merge will be dangerous and may become more personal and just harder to play.
4085 days 14 hours ago
tadds
Tadds-You didnt come to the Challenge and you lost does this prove to you that you are the strongest player on this tribe and they need you ever challenge ?
I wouldn't go as far to say that. I told my tribe I couldn't come today because I was at church. I hope that we look at people who have not participated in any challenges. I almost feel like Reynold in the current season before the tribe switch. Except I am not nearly as gorgeous :)
4085 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Peach-When the merge hits is it gonna be like every man for themselves Ska vs Reggae ? Flips ? Blindslides
4085 days 14 hours ago
BestHeroD
Tadds-Merge is coming soon i wont say when do you think you would make it far in the merge ? And Tadds do you think that if a Spamming Comp is coming your tribe will win ?

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!