This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions + Votes

Topic » Jury Questions + Votes

4653 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
i know u want ben to win b/c he is your friend but he doesnt stand a chance
4653 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
woah minka was never inactive!
4653 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Minka, I love you as a person. Like I always say, each game is different. But I hope we can be friends after this season. I like you. I just don't think you played a good game.
4653 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Jayson... Firstly I'm wasting finger energy as I know you won't be voting me... But I spoke to you multiple times through mail trying to get info out of you.. This was my choice... Your a hard guy to get info out of and all I learnt is somehow you were protecting Jacco as after I said something about him to see your response you snapped back at me

(Don't worry Jacco I wasn't being mean I was just working out about votes )

This was so If we merged 5-5 I could get the person with the most past votes to go through a tiebreaker... As your info was limited I approached Jhelsdon and other voted out players... He let me know sihz had past votes and I told my group this info to help us as a tribe. Luckily your tribe didn't vote united but either way sihz would go.

Another move I made was to openly try and help RJ. I wanted to save RJ for two reasons

1, Jacco was banned so it didn't seem fair that RJ should go before him

2, RJ has like... The funniest vlogs

A silly reason to save someone but hey I'm a silly person.

I tried getting my tribe to save RJ but none of them would budge... So I ended up putting a target on myself by coming up with a plan of me, RJ and jaccos self vote making it 3-3 and to get another kucha to flip... None would.. So after RJ went my tribe could have seen me as untrustworthy as I went against them.. But I made the choice to go against my tribe and I'm happy I made that choice and don't regret it

I made other moves.. Not huge ones apart from others I stated in other posts... So yeah I wasn't a big move maker but hey I did something right.. If I did nothing I wouldn't be sitting in thus final 2

Also I did start the kucha 5 by mailing all the guys for us to get together but I don't know if that counts lol
4653 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I never vote based on friendships. I vote on gameplay. Ben may not have been the biggest physical player, but he was a huge social and strategic player.
4653 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Jayson in other games your angry if people lie and double deal so why have double standards? I know now your gonna jump into defence mode but it's true
4653 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
who said im angry? i can act pretty good in times i need too
4653 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
i mean i can ACT  not act good :P
4653 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
lol
4653 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
Me.. When your like typing in caps and shouting at them

If I felt I didn't stand a chance Jayson then I wouldn't bother answering these questions

And if you clearly don't want me to win then why bother asking me a question

Jayson im happy to answer but please don't waste my time
4653 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
i can do w/e i want :P i could change my vote
4653 days 9 hours ago
Minka
Titan- As you know, my game plan during the merge was for me and you to get to final two together. I wanted us to have a third person we could work with, and at first that was Gaia. But then you and I realized that he probably wanted final two with Ben, so we changed to Soccer for our final three deal. I think, had you not been self-voted at F5, my preferred elimination order would've been

5. Gaia
4. Ben.
3. You if you still wanted to quit

with me and Soccer as the final two. If you hadn't wanted to quit, then we would've been the final two. Obviously none of my strategies worked out, though, and I had to play the physical game to get this far.
4653 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
You won't Jayson

And now I kinda feel silly saying sorry to soccer as he did the same to me...

Jeez is anyone here not a hypocrit?
4653 days 9 hours ago
Minka
Soccer- In all honesty, I do believe Ben is deserving of his final two spot. I'm going to be completely legit and say that I can't think of a single thing that makes him less deserving of being here than me. The one complaint I could think of is that he was something of a follower, but then again so was I. As for why I chose him, I felt that he had less people who would vote for him than Gaia.
4653 days 9 hours ago
Minka
Jacco- What did I do...I proved myself to be stronger than Dark and Jordon during the tribe phase. I was a reliable and eager ally for the Kucha majority of Gaia, Soccer, Ben, and Titan, and that's why I got to the merge. After that, I mostly followed the majority on what the 4 wanted. My biggest move, aside from immunities, I'd have to say is when I put forth Sash as the third person to be voted out after the merge, after sihz and Jayson. The reason I did it was because I was worried he would take my place in the alliance. So I feel that I protected myself with that suggestion.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!