This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction 11

Topic » Eviction 11

4704 days 3 hours ago
ireks and dough plead yourr caase pizpaz after u hear both sides decid who u r taking to the finals
4704 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
I think dough is a bigger threat than me cause he won more challenges than me and I guess the jury will take that into account. I only won 1 hoh and 1 pov. Honestly I don't know what else to say :/
4704 days 3 hours ago
doughnutsdoclap
Piz paz i might be repeating myself and i might not be hes prob ganna play the bring the guy who actually played the game card well heres mine Ireks has already won this game in season 2 i did some research im pretty sure that this is both of our first los game lets get 2 rookies to the finals not a former winner and also Ireks knows how to play this game he has already won
4704 days 3 hours ago
doughnutsdoclap
wow im suprised he didnt but technically i won 2 hohs and he won a hoh and pov its the same amount of wins
4704 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
Actually I won Season 2 because it involved spamming, not jury
4704 days 3 hours ago
doughnutsdoclap
you still won
4704 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
what has season 2 to do with this season ?
4704 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
that's a different game
4704 days 3 hours ago
PizPaz
IDK what to do.
4704 days 3 hours ago
doughnutsdoclap
you know how to play i had to figure it out and so did piz paz i also never watched big brother in my life so i had no clue what was going on in the beggining
4704 days 3 hours ago
ireks and dough do u ahve any other agruments
4704 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
I don't watch big brother as well lol
4704 days 3 hours ago
PizPaz
I'm sorry Ireks, but I have to take Dough to the finals. :C
4704 days 3 hours ago
is that your final decion?
4704 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
well, you just lost my jury vote haha
4704 days 3 hours ago
doughnutsdoclap
thank you piz paz

open group

the last one standing season12 BB2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!