This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Former Player Headquarters

Topic » Former Player Headquarters

4584 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Former player that are interested in returning to play again can post here.  I encourage all of them to do so :).

Fill this out below:

Season(s) you were on=
Placement=
Main Ally=
Main Enemy=
Why were you voted off=
What will you change if you can play again?=
4584 days 11 hours ago
qwert2
Season 1
Placement: 14th
Main Ally: titan
Main Enemy: none
Voted off:  High level, inactive
Change: I'll be more active (sun)
4577 days 12 hours ago
Tylerseeg
Season 1
Placement: 11th
Main ally: db
Main enemy: none
Voted off: Stan sided with Veronica instead of me and db
Change: Be more agressive and make a better case for my ideas, and talk more with people rather than getting other people to do it for me
4576 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
Season(s) you were on= 1
Placement= 10th
Main Ally= Tyler
Main Enemy= didn't have one/none
Why were you voted off= only 3 left in my tribe, and the other two had a stronger bond.
What will you change if you can play again?= I don't believe much, i guess not make some stupid challenge mistakes, but overall i think i played well for such a bad run.
4570 days 5 hours ago
Eshy
Season(s) you were on= 1
Placement= 9th
Main Ally= none
Main Enemy= none
Why were you voted off= inactive most of the game
What will you change if you can play again?= def be active what I was there for was fun
4568 days 12 hours ago
sergeant
Season(s) you were on= 1
Placement= 7th
Main Ally=Titan
Main Enemy=none
Why were you voted off=I wasn't active alot
What will you change if you can play again?=Be more active
4562 days 8 hours ago
titan24maniac
Season(s) you were on= 1
Placement= 6th
Main Ally= Aidan and Stan
Main Enemy= Ben I guess?
Why were you voted off= I had a busy day yesterday and was a bit careless--I forgot Joao was in the game. And then Aidan and Stan said they would vote for Ben (who floated the whole game lol, wtf) and then just didn't...so idk what happened.
What will you change if you can play again? I don't think I'd change much. I just want a more active cast. I lost interest about midway through with so much inactivity, and I was unable to continue social bonds that I made since people weren't really online. Maybe they thought I was a threat but Aidan and Stan are just headscratching right now...and I hope Ben doesn't win since he didn't do anything all game, lol.
4522 days 7 hours ago
ados707
Season(s) you were on= Season 1
Placement= 3rd :/
Main Ally= Austin, Stan and Joao. Veronica was kinda an ally.
Main Enemy= I guess Veronica cause Im not in the final 2. :P But I never had an enemy at all.
Why were you voted off= vERONICA MADE A DEAL WITH jOAO :S. Otherwise I'm not surfe why, I think maybe cause I played at strong strategic social game.
What will you change if you can play again?= Be more active when it comes to challenges.
4519 days 22 hours ago
TheStan
Filling out new one now because I got the reason I was looking for :). Glad you feel better Jeremy

Season(s) you were on= 1 (Hopefully More)
Placement= 5th Place buddy!
Main Ally= I will say different people at times. Before tribe split me and Austin were really good allies. After tribe split, me and Veronica got out the other tribe! Then after tribe split, I was with Veronica, Austin and Aidan (When we made that huge move). I think my favourite ally was probably Veronica, cause we were good enough to get DB to help us get out his tribemates, and also DB don't blame Veronica for everything, we were in trouble we had to do something.
Main Enemy= Dakota! 2 Reasons, 1 He was really inactive nasty so no one can tell what he was. 2 He just didn't do anything at all, at first he was active, then he just drifted away!
Why were you voted off= I don't know actually, I think its because Joao, Ben and Aidan came up with some plan to get me out, even though I was with Aidan when we voted off Austin (Which I am sorry for, I was like 100% sure that you were gonna win in final 2, so it was way too dangerous
What will you change if you can play again?= Activity! and not backstabbing my allys unless there gonna backstab me.
4519 days 5 hours ago
Josh51
Season(s) you were on= Season 1 (and more to come)
Placement= 1st!
Main Ally= Austin/Aidan/Veronica
Main Enemy= Dakota
Why were you voted off= I wasn't
What will you change if you can play again?= Win more immunities and be more social
4518 days 19 hours ago
unicornangel_32
Season(s) you were on= 1
Placement= 2nd
Main Ally= stan; rich
Main Enemy= none
Why were you voted off= wasn't..i made f2 and lost to joao ( who deserved the win)
What will you change if you can play again?= try to win more challenges
4518 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
Season(s) you were on = 1
Placement = 11th
Main Ally = Nobody.
Main Enemy = Everybody.
Why were you voted off = Everyone thought I was a threat I guess, even though Codeboy was never on.
What will you change if you can play again? = My strategy, which I'll actually have next time.
4518 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
Season(s) you were on= 1
Placement= 14th (but made jury)
Main Ally= Unicornangel_32
Main Enemy= No one
Why were you voted off= Inactive
What will you change if you can play again?= More active
4498 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Season(s) you were on= 1 (Marqueses I think)
Placement= 4th :)
Main Ally= Aidan
Main Enemy= I didn't really have an enemy... but Joao was my main target
Why were you voted off= Final 4 inactiveness :p
What will you change if you can play again?= Activness yayayayayayayay!
4364 days 2 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Aidan's preferences...
ados707
Aidan
Australia
Comedy/Action/Aminated/Thriller (any but horror)
4364 days 2 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Joao's preferences...

Josh51
Name [Real life first name or a nickname!!!]?: João
Age?: 21
Where are you from?: Brazil
What kind of movies do you like?: Comedy, Romance and Thriller

open group

Dead Group: MMA'S SURVIVOR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!