This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Challenge #6= "I'm Saving You."

Topic » Individual Challenge #6=..

4345 days 17 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
You have escaped the party and the cops.  However, you know that it is your duty to not leave a friend behind.  Unfortunately, your friend is blackout drunk.  You can only think of one thing to do.  You must carry his ass to as far as possible to safety.

Instructions:
1. You may start this challenge anytime between 8 AM and 11 PM on Monday [6/25].  Once you start you cannot start over!
2. Once you start you must post, "Takes a step." every 2 hours.
3. If you fail to post you will drop your friend.
4. The person that carry their friend the longest will win immunity, a spot in the final 2, and the right to choose whom sits next to them.

Note:
It is the most accumulated time that wins.  If one person starts earlier in the day, they may drop out but still have more time than you!
4345 days 8 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."
4345 days 6 hours ago
Coyle14
Takes a step
4345 days 5 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."
4345 days 3 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."
4345 days 3 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Dexter and Cole are out after just 2 hours...

Niko the only one left to compete.
4345 days 1 hour ago
Coyle14
damnt!!! i had things too do :( well gl everyone
4345 days ago
thedarkpassanger
lol my friend is probably going to get eaten by wolves, only one step further than he was.
4344 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
You only had 1 that counted as well Dexter...
15 hours 59 min agoDelete Replythedarkpassanger
13 hours 36 min agoDelete Replythedarkpassanger

that is 2 hours and 22 minutes!
4344 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I think it was partially my fault for not explaining correctly in the instructions.  Once you start posting you must post again WITHIN 2 hours.  I'm not sure what you guys were doing lol.

Instructions:
1. You may start this challenge anytime between 8 AM and 11 PM on Tuesday [6/26].  Once you start you cannot start over!
2. Once you start you must post, "Takes a step." WITHIN 2 hours.
3. If you fail to post you will drop your friend.
4. The person that carry their friend the longest will win immunity, a spot in the final 2, and the right to choose whom sits next to them.

Note:
It is the most accumulated time that wins.  If one person starts earlier in the day, they may drop out but still have more time than you!

Niko you can compete as well, but I'm going to dock 4 hours from your time for not attempting to play the first time.

READY, SET, GO AGAIN :P!
4344 days 8 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."
4344 days 7 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."
4344 days 5 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step.
4344 days 4 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."
4344 days 3 hours ago
nhulse19
Take a step
4344 days 3 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
"Takes a step."

open group

Dead Group: MMA'S SURVIVOR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!