This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stars Black/Brown chat

Topic » Stars Black/Brown chat

4433 days 8 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
Yes lets all nom the one of the most hated people on the site so he can go home first cuz he wont be a good goat for finals
4433 days 7 hours ago
anthony2011class
WHO ARE YOU?
4433 days 7 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
Lol
4433 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
DC shud be soon!
4432 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
This cast is dumb! This is exactly why Rando doesn't let black/brown levels join stars! I have been in two stars already, depite being brown (noob stars 6 and glitched stars where nobody could enroll), so I already know how to play, but some of you are just plain useless! SHEEP!!!
4432 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
I totally agrree with piddu im probs going home but i did not sheep if i was in the real stars i wud go farther than alot of u
4432 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
well see alot of u guys later lol this isnt stars hahaha learn to play the game

excluding some u know who u are :)
4432 days 6 hours ago
Randori
Bye Donkey. When I'm nominated next I can leave in peace.
4432 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
i know who is going to win this game only 2 ppl are playing
4432 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
and one of them is leaving
4432 days 6 hours ago
Randori
That's fine. I just wanted to see you go and now that you're gone I can finally get evicted.
4432 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
well if ur goal is for one certain person to go then u have no game at all thats stupid lol...
4432 days 6 hours ago
Randori
You do realize this isn't real Stars right? I never joined to win a gift. If I wanted a gift I could easily buy one. And yes this is my revenge. Now that you're outta the game I have no problem being evicted.
4432 days 6 hours ago
DonkeyStalker
Well so u joined the game just to make sure someone u never met before goes home...
4432 days 6 hours ago
Randori
No that wasn't my initial plan but when I got word of you calling me a snake and running to Piddu like the bitch you are trying to form another alliance my main goal was to get you evicted. I didn't even have to spam you out that much either. Enjoy 11th and I will enjoy my 10th.

open group

Black/brown STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!