This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SUPPORT FOR JEFF = SUPPORT FOR HOMOPHOBIA

Topic » SUPPORT FOR JEFF = SUPPORT FOR..

4672 days 21 hours ago
RobbieRIOT
I am a musician and I have been my entire life. A goal in my life is to become a music teacher because in my middle school and high school, we had NO music programs besides band. And in elementary school, it was hardly anything to shake a stick at. Now, according to Jeff, The Great American Hero, because I am a homosexual, I should not be allowed to teach children. Not only is this extremely homophobic, but it is beyond ignorant. I want to create opportunities for kids that were not there for me when I was growing up. I know Jeff may have some redeeming qualities, but this video alone signifies the kind of person he truly is and its disgusting.

4672 days 21 hours ago
Phenomanimal
ily robbie *hugs*
4672 days 21 hours ago
WillyEx
I blogged about this, lol.
4672 days 21 hours ago
RobbieRIOT
I know you did Willy. I appreciated it greatly when you did. You can post that blog in the main forum, people should read it :)
4672 days 17 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
Ok I myself am not gay and when I heard about the Jeff/kalia and Jeff/russel argument I didnt think he said anything too bad but then I watched the video and now im a member of this group! HOW CAN JORDAN LIKE THIS GUY!?
4672 days 8 hours ago
ElleSeymour
I <3 JEFF.
4672 days 6 hours ago
ElleSeymour
You guys shouldn't hate him for his views. Some people like the gays, some don't. I personally do like gay people.
4671 days 11 hours ago
tadds
^ banned lol
4671 days 10 hours ago
Antwane
I'm not saying I agree with him but he has the right to think whatever he wants......I just hate Jeff because hes a douche lol
4670 days 16 hours ago
RobbieRIOT
I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when I start to get referred to as a pedophile because I work with children, then wes gots a problem.
4670 days 6 hours ago
Brandonator
I love the "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" argument that is always used to protect the views of bigots
4670 days ago
kayaL
hiys

open group

Anti-Jeff BB13 group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!