This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

2503 days 23 hours ago
JarBearFTW
~Part 1: General Info~
Username: JarBearFTW
Color Level:Orange
Activity on Website (1-10): 8.5

~Part 2. Personal~
Name Jaron
Job: Student
Three Words to Describe You:Competitive, Athletic, Smart

~Part 3. Questions~
Are you more social,physical or strategic? Physical
What’s your strategy coming into the game? Play a strong social game at the beginning, by jury time, win all the challenges
Favorite Twists? Least Favorite? Fav is Den of Temptation. Least is BB Takeover
Will you send confessional?  Yes
Which times frames work the best for you? (EST) 4 pm est - 6 pm est/ 9 pm est - 12 pm est
Why should I consider your application for this season? Because I am considered a great Big Brother player on tengaged and I am a big brother superfan and i am determined to win, which means im willing to do anything needed
2503 days 12 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
~Part 1: General Info~
Username: SmileyTaffy
Color Level: Orange
Activity on Website (1-10): 8.5

~Part 2. Personal~
Name: Isaac
Job: Student
Three Words to Describe You: Joyful, Fearless, Sly

~Part 3. Questions~
Are you more social,physical or strategic? : I am more social
What’s your strategy coming into the game? : To make my own moves and not let other people play my game for me and to single people out.
Favorite Twists? Least Favorite? Favourite: MVP, Least Favourite: BB Takeover (ew)
Will you send confessional? : Sure will.
Which times frames work the best for you? (EST) Ex: 6-7 PM EST : Due to the Adelaide time zone being so different, 7:30pm - onwards EST
Why should I consider your application for this season?: I am coming into this game to win, I want to be able to make decisions on my own and if anybody thinks they are going to play my game then they are mistaken. I am not afraid of any confrontations or getting blood on my hands, it's a deceitful game and i'm here to play it.

Thank you.
2503 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

open group

Zed's Big Brother - DAY 6

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!