This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2

Topic » Final 2

4577 days 9 hours ago
readyforbb
Congrats Topher and JordanP on your amazing journey through twists and eviction and competitions you have landed in the finale. I have seen you work hard and you do deserve it. Congrats again to you both

Season 3 Finale:

Sunday @6:00 p.m. central time good luck and congrats.

If you cannot make it please let me know and I will reschedule.
4577 days 9 hours ago
Topher
What happens on that day exactly?
4577 days 9 hours ago
JordanP
TOPHER YOU HAVE JUST WON!(:
4577 days 9 hours ago
Topher
Don't jinx it! =P

We won't know for sure until Sunday. ^_^
4577 days 8 hours ago
readyforbb
I will just reveal the votes so we can see who will be crowned the winner.
4577 days 8 hours ago
readyforbb
Also, now in this forum you can post any speeches to the jurors or whatever you would like to say to them

JURORS:

You may comment here or question the final 2 about anything you wish.
4577 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
ugh...
4577 days 7 hours ago
Topher
I would love to win. I feel like I played very well strategically and have made big moves in this house to get myself to this spot. I won the first and last HoH's of the season along with several other ones throughout including all of the important POVs that I needed to win. I played an honest game and never lied to anyone. This could turn into a list of what I've done to earn your vote, but I will wait for your questions instead.

Jordan, you are an amazing player. I have nothing bad to say - you actually pushed me to play harder than I would have in this game. You kept me on my toes during each of the competition. We weren't aligned together at the beginning and that made me nervous. Week 10 (the biggest week with Double Eviction)I saved you with the POV to show you I trusted you. I'm glad you trusted me back. GL and thank you an awesome game.

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
4577 days 6 hours ago
JordanP
SO Jury I think Topher Deserves to Win but I will tell you why I think I should win(: I Soley Evicted Lassidoggy I won 2 Hohs And 3 STRAIGHT PoVs and 1 More along the way! I hope You Vote for me.

Topher, I Love You. You made me a STRONG Competeter. I was scared. You ARE going to win! I Think Everybody alredy kind of nows When You won the First HoH I alligned with You and We kept it to the end. I HOPE AND PRAY YOU WIN! AND IF I WIN ALL THOSE JURORS ARE Fing CRAZY!
4576 days 12 hours ago
readyforbb
So far:

5 out of 7 Jury votes have been. There is no majority yet, that is all I can tell you for now.
4576 days 4 hours ago
JordanP
Wait so at least 2 votes are for ME?
4575 days 10 hours ago
readyforbb
6 out of 7 Jury votes have been cast with only 1 reamaining:)
4575 days 10 hours ago
readyforbb
This game is not over yet houseguests there is still time to work for Tengaged's Vote. You could force a tie, or you could seal your fate as the winner. Expect the unexpected in this game!;)
4575 days 9 hours ago
JordanP
Do We Have A Winner?
4575 days 9 hours ago
readyforbb
I cannot reveal any of that info. yet the one hint I gave is the only one I will give.
4575 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
But I still want to say Good Luck and I am has an amazing time hosting this 3rd Season and I look forward to continueing on with a 4th season:)

open group

Big Brother 4: Division

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!