This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 3: Finale

Topic » Big Brother 3: Finale

4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
Are the finalists both present??
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
I will be back at 6:30 and if no onw is present, then this finale will be postponed.
4569 days 5 hours ago
JordanP
Here(;
4569 days 5 hours ago
Topher
here.
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
Welcome to the finale. This has been a long season of Big Brother that began with 20 people who played the big brother game as partners and now through every twist only two people remain:

Topher- Early on in the game took control of the house and quickly became targeted. Throughout the game, Topher has made big moves to land in the finals, such as taking out one of the biggest threats of the game. Is Topher the one who has been chosen as this season's winner?

AND

JordanP- Came close to victories since the beginning of the game. 2nd Place was a hard milestone for Jordan to pass. But once Jordan did there was no way to stop it. From winning to being nominated Jordan has fought to be left here today. Is Jordan the one who has been chosen as this season's winner?

Who will it be? Equal compeitors both deserving of the title. It all comes down to this. 60 days into the game and it ends tonight!
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
Do either of you have anything to say before we begin the votes?
4569 days 5 hours ago
Topher
<3 Jordan <3
4569 days 5 hours ago
Topher
Thanks for an amazing game Ready, this is my FIRST group game and now I love it! ^_^
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
jordan?
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
Thanks Topher:)
4569 days 5 hours ago
Topher
...there is no life i know, to compare to your imagination...
4569 days 5 hours ago
JordanP
<3 TOPHER <3
4569 days 5 hours ago
JordanP
Lets Get to the Votin(:
4569 days 5 hours ago
readyforbb
ok the first vote that I will reveal will be tengaged's vote and it goes to................................
4569 days 5 hours ago
JordanP
topher((:

open group

Big Brother 4: Division

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!