This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GREED Part 1 Results

Topic » GREED Part 1 Results

979 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/35/1f/da351f5d362be9249f11309dab48d545.gif

979 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
Time for comments! Let’s begin with #TeamDagon !
979 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
"Never Coming Back"

Sounds quite angsty, I can get down with it! I like the vocals in the chorus and that lil growl in there is cute. This didn't captivate me in the way your past performances have but I definitely was not mad at this. Good work
979 days 2 hours ago
Weetmaster
AJR // zorbo678
"Karma"

MY GOD, YAAAAAAAAAAAS. Boy that backing track really got me HYPE! My jaw was to the floor the entire time, this was SO GOOD AJR!!!!!!!!! Good karma is coming your way, you did good this challenge.
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
INDILA // Midiaw
"Feuille d'automne"

I feel like I'm getting married to you now. That chorus with the filter really sold it to me. I'm 100% sure I've heard this very track in a movie somewhere, and of course who doesn't love a sample of that wedding march? There was a lot of experimental sounds to this track and I think you managed to pull it all off tonight, good work!
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
DAWN RICHARD // snick427
"Castles"

I felt like the entire song was building, but I never reached the climax of the song. The vocals were almost to that sweet spot, but I wasn't really, hitting that eargasm moment. But know that as a whole, I do like this song, and I think a live performance could have sold me over, but judging it as it is, I'm not wow'd in the way I have been from you. You got this, and I do want to see you next battle.
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
We shall move onto #TeamBeelzebub
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
"Persimmon"

There was SO MUCH drama in that piano and vocal. The singing reminded me of that song silence from the unfaithful soundtrack (LISTEN TO IT) ... AND THEN THE BEAT KICKED IN! This cast is really putting me to WORK this season. The last belt sent me. Sandy what the fuck, I was not expecting my wig to disintegrate today.
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa
"Sterva"

The chorus was my favorite part. It felt like I was going down a rabbithole of emotions with you. I don't think this tune is your best work, but I do like what you presented. Something tells me  you're hiding better songs for the finale.
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
"How You See The World"

The first section of the song was interesting to see. But then you lost me for the middle section. You only regained my attention at the end when the tempo slows down. Now that the song is over I can say that the guitar is the real MVP. Good work.
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
"Value"

Tori, you hit every mark you needed to in this song. The message, the lyrics, the vocals, the backing track, it was all the things I love about pop music wrapped in a bow. Good work here
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321
"Like This"

The "like thiiiis" parts of the chorus was so effective. I felt chills. I think the vocals can be pushed further. I put you ino the style of Ed Sheeran but Ed Sheeran takes more and more risk Don't be afriad to branch out vocally.
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
SABRINA CLAUDIO // Macda27

No post, no comment;)
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
"Hit the roud running"

I love this do-wap inspired song! Very fitting for your voice. I can't decide between a housewife from the 50s with expensive money to spend at the mall, or if I should be a burlesque dancer. I loved this song, good choice
979 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
"Forever Changed"

This song sounds like a disney track for a direct to sequel movie. And I mean that the most praise possible. I actually really loved the song and thought it was beautiful

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!