This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Marquesas Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Marquesas Finale +..

4511 days 10 hours ago
cubsguy831
36 Days Ago 16 Tengagers Were Dropped Off In The Marquesan Islands. 14 New Contestants, Were Met By 2 Returning Players, Scott/Coolnarwhal + Joeker. They Were Split Into 2 Tribes. Rotu Wearing Cyan, And Maraamu Wearing Yellow. At Rotu, NCFX Quickly Made An Alliance With James And Joeker. At The Immunity Challenge, The Tribes Did The Classic Pass The Torch Challenge And Rotu Came Out Victorious, Sending Maraamu To Tribal Council. There They Voted Off Their Weakest Link Infamous. After Tribal, At Maraamu, There Was An Alliance Made Between Scott, Jeremy, Zoe, and Josh. At The Next 2 Challenges, Rotu Won Once Again Sending Hannah Home For Maraamu And Then James. After That The Game Took A Turn And There Was A Tribal Switch, The Maraamu Tribe Dominated The Next Challenge Which Sent Home Bat From Rotu. Then The Game Had Another Twist. Both Tribes Were Going To Tribal Council And Only 1 Person For Each Tribe Could Win Individual Immunity. And This Sent Home Nick From Maraamu And Luigi From Rotu. After That, The Tribes Finally Merged Into One Named Soliantu. At The First Tribal Council As Merged Tribes, Scott, The Returning Player, Was Posed As A Threat And Was Then Sent Home. Flame Had A Strong Core Alliance Between Him, Joeker, Josh, Mana, NCFX, And Hailie. Or So He Thought. He Was Then Blindsided Becoming The First Member Of The Jury. After That Tyson Was Removed For Being Inactive And Then Scott Took His Place On The Jury. Then MMA Was Removed/Quit Because Work Was Interfering With The Game Making Him The 3rd Jury Member. Two More Blindsides Were To Come As Josh And Joeker Back To Back Were Sent Home Blindsided. Now Only 4 Remain... Mana... A Mastermind And Was Involved In The Blindsides Of Flame, Scott, Josh, And Joeker... NCFX, A Challenge Dominator And Also A Very Strategic Player... Hailie... The Honest And Loyal Player Who Has Fought Her Way Through This Game... And Finally Zoe... The "Inactive Floater" Who Is Somehow Still In This Game, So She Must Have A Good Strategy... But Only One Can Be... The Sole Survivor!
4511 days 10 hours ago
cubsguy831
Finale Starts At 8 PM EST Tonight!
4511 days 10 hours ago
NCFX
cant wait
4511 days 10 hours ago
cubsguy831
Me Neither!
4511 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Im so pumped
4511 days 10 hours ago
NCFX
so much drama going into finale night can't wait to see how this plays out
4511 days 10 hours ago
manalord
Lol lots of Drama indeed
4511 days 10 hours ago
cubsguy831
I don't think anyone can wait!
4511 days 10 hours ago
manalord
lol i have another challenge at 7 so plz dont jump the gun and start early.
4511 days 9 hours ago
HailieBear44
i like Zoe's description haha. That actually made me smile
4511 days 9 hours ago
manalord
lol :)
4511 days 9 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I can wait.
4511 days 9 hours ago
NCFX
in the mean time i shall play some Catlevania......Oh help me...
4511 days 9 hours ago
manalord
i have a challenge to do in the mean time maybe ill play FFX:NSGNSNTQ
4511 days 9 hours ago
RoboZoe
I'm here
4511 days 9 hours ago
NCFX
OMG ZOE!

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!