This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains -..

4386 days ago
cubsguy831
36 Days Ago, 22 Tengagers were dropped off in the middle of the South Pacific. They were dropped off in the country of Samoa. These 22 players had 1 thing in common, they were all returning. They were split into two tribes, Heroes who in past seasons made heroic moves and kept a promise, and the Villains who when they got the chance would stab somebody in the back to get where they wanted to get. Right away Skillz tried to make a deal with Zoe, however Zoe didn’t trust him so she was already targeting Skillz. And as always NCFX was trying to align with anyone he could. Right when the castaways got there, a twist was revealed. One was that there was going to be a vote off right away, the other was that there would be Redemption Island. The Heroes voted out Rockstar because of his inactivity, and the Villains voted off NCFX because everyone knew he was untrustworthy. They were both put in a duel and NCFX won. Causing Rockstar to be the first one to go. After the vote Skillz aligned himself with Zoe, Game, and Yankee, while secretly he was also aligned with Eli. On the Heroes side an alliance of Scott (coolnarwhal88), Joey, Dwick and Anthony (antega34) was made. The Heroes won the first immunity challenge sending the Villains to the first Tribal. Brandon was voting off for his weaknesses and then he was beat by NCFX in the RI duel. However, the Villains DOMINATED the next 3 challenges sending Dwick, Anthony, and sergeant all to Redemption Island. In the end, it was Anthony who then beat sergeant and then returned back to the Heroes tribe, as there was no more Redemption Island. After that Joey quit unexpectedly. After Anthony returned the mood was lightened back at the Heroes camp. Scott found the idol but kept it a secret, and on the other side Skillz found an idol of his own. However, once again the Villains won the challenge and Jamz from the Heroes was sent home. Then Game quit. Now with Game out of the picture Sexiest felt he was in control and he even had post-merge plans to flip to the Heroes side. However, after the Villains finally lost a challenge, Zoe was sent home and the momentum completely flipped. The Villains lost again and Sexiest was blindsided. The Heroes streak continued as they won yet another challenge. Milk was posed as a threat so he was voted out and became the first member of the jury. The victory was pretty much in the Villains grasp and they finally won the next challenge. Then the Heroes were debating whether to vote out Scott or Jman. Scott played his idol on himself but didn’t need to as Jman already had 1 more vote then him and Jman became the second member of the jury. Then the tribes finally merged and Skillz won the first immunity challenge. With the tribes merging at 5-5 it would be a tough decision on who to send home. In the end it was Kiko who’s torch was snuffed which gave the Villains a 5-4 advantage. At the next challenge, Pratty won immunity and also found the Hidden Immunity Idol. The Villains felt confident as they had a 5-4 advantage so they were targeting Anthony. Scott was their main priority but he hatched a plan to send a fake confessional to a Villain saying that the Heroes would play an idol on him. It worked and everyone from the Villains decided to vote for Anthony. However, Eli flipped to the Heroes and Skillz went home confused as everyone else was that Tribal. It was back to 4-4 and Pratty once again won immunity. It was a tie 4-4 with 4 votes Joeker and 4 votes Scott. Unluckily Eli was the one to draw the purple rock. The next challenge was the Survivor Auction. Many different things were sold but Anthony ended up winning immunity, however, he was sent to Exile so immunity was still up for grabs. Scott ended up winning two necklaces where he had to give one to an old Heroes member and an old Villains member. He put his alliance before himself and gave it to James instead of keeping it. He also gave it to Joeker. That night the Villains realized it was finally time to let S
4386 days ago
cubsguy831
Scott go. All the Heroes voted Pratty thinking he didn’t have an idol. He shocked everyone by playing the idol which then sent Scott home. The next challenge was a tough endurance challenge but Yankee pulled through with the win. James sent him to Exile though and Yankee gave his immunity to Pratty. Now Two Villains were immune except one couldn’t vote because he was Exiled. The Heroes were not gonna stab their allies in the back so they all had to vote for Joeker, he shocked everyone by pulling out his second immunity idol of the game. The 2 votes from the Villains were towards James and his torched was snuffed. Now we are down to 5… Ireks… The extremely loyal guy who will never turn his back on his allies… Pratty… A physical player who has shocked many people with the moves he made… Yankee… A strategic player who’s head is always in a game and is trying to win his second game in a row… Anthony… The King of Redemption Island, who has shown everyone what he’s made of… and Joeker… The Villain of all Villains this season, he’s made great moves to get where he wanted to get, and he has finally made the Finale on his 4th try… But only one can become… The Sole Survivor!
4385 days 14 hours ago
antega34
:D
4385 days 12 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
^LMAO at Eli's stupidity for voting me out wayyy to early in the game. LMAO again at the karma he received right after I left the game.
4385 days 12 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
^I voted u for many reasons. I'll say it when this game is over
4385 days 11 hours ago
jman96
I never lied and scott sends false accusations and gets me out and he gets an idol when i tryed hard sense day 1 to get it. I had the power and i leave before jury
4385 days 11 hours ago
jman96
before Merge i mean
4385 days 10 hours ago
NCFX
Walks in*
Hey guys. Good to see a new face will win HvV
4385 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Joeker… The Villain of all Villains

Didn't expect that title tbh :P
4385 days 10 hours ago
manalord
ur all lucky i wasnt able to play this season
4385 days 1 hour ago
coolnarwhal88
Joeker is the best villain here, I must admit
4384 days 18 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
I don't care what your reasons were Eli, you would have been better voting me off at F8 then voting me off at F9 and evening up the tribes again. Thus why you fell to the purple rock right after. Dumbass decision by a dumbass player. (no shocker there)
4384 days 16 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ok whatever u say.
4384 days 15 hours ago
antega34
is the challenge still at 2 today? i got out early so i can actually make the challenge :)
4384 days 14 hours ago
cubsguy831
Ok everyone check in now! I thought Anthony wouldn't make it!
4384 days 14 hours ago
pratty437
here

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!