This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Pearl Islands -..

4135 days 23 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
At the first individual immunity challenge Survivor won and Morgan used their advantage to vote out Sim, a fantastic player from the Drake tribe.

Aw <333
4135 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Ice was voted out for something SHE never did :(

God it sounds like such like a soap opera :( Oh wellz I expect to be invited back in a future season because I'm to damn fabulous.

Tbh I did try to blindside Renny but nobody would listen to me because they all thought apart from Hakim that Renny was "The God" of Morgan.
4135 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh I hope Cubs does something like Fans v Favs soon <3
4135 days 13 hours ago
risekujikawas
Well to be fair ice you did try to convince everyone to vote me off you made yourself a target for making that idea up
4135 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Rise, Actually if you read I never intended on "Voting" you off so enouth with that you silly person
4135 days 13 hours ago
Hakim
Lol
4135 days 13 hours ago
Hakim
I guess "THE GOD OF TRIBE MORGAN"is gone lol
4135 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And we've got the floater and the moron left from Morgan.
4135 days 12 hours ago
risekujikawas
U didn't intend to but you planted the seed for someone to try and flip
4135 days 12 hours ago
cubsguy831
Fans Vs Faves in Season #15 probs... Next season is Palau, and I might bring back 2 people from that season or 2 people from this season... Not sure though!

Btw, would u guys be okay if the first challenge of the Finale was tomorrow?
4135 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
To be fair, I WAS the God of Morgan haha.
4135 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I better be back, Or I'll get rise to... You know
4135 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Completely unrelated topic:

I want to start a survivor (Not a group, but an actual game) sometime soon.  Anyone want to do it with me?
4135 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
No money, sorry haha.
Cubs, I'm curious. I know the Heroes vs. Villains season was a long time ago, I'm curious if you'd bring anybody from pre-HvV seasons back or if we're like the new generation of your players haha.
4135 days 11 hours ago
cubsguy831
I'd bring back anyone in the past 11 seasons. If they're still on this site xD

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!