This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pearl Islands - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Pearl Islands -..

4120 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
Exactly, Risek. We got paranoid after that. My plan was to just get us all to the final six then assume total control of the game Unfortunately, I didn't get to haha. I had this whole master plan to have the two alliances battle each other.
4120 days 11 hours ago
risekujikawas
um that  was  25% my idea if not  a bit more
4120 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
Thanks Lindsey =]
4120 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
Lindsey and I had two final four alliances, one with Risek and SF, one with Ice and Hakim. The plan was to get us all to the final six and then have the two alliances fight, I promised Cubs it would be an epic final six haha.
4120 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
BTW, at the start of the game, Ice mailed me saying if I made merge we'd be allies :3
4120 days 11 hours ago
LindseyPik789
I thought you were a gargantuan threat survivor, and I thought the jury liked you the most so ueah
4120 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
The elimination for that would have been:

6. Ice
5. SF
4. Risek
3. Hakim
2. Lindsey
1. Me, because in that version I look like the captain of Morgan.
4120 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
Renny, I think the F6 we did would beat that in epicness. Everything was so clusterfucked XD
4120 days 11 hours ago
risekujikawas
after  hakim told me renny flipped i didnt trust renny  and then youlost that  1 immunity where all morgan was  up for elimnation  since you were the strongest person that  entire game  you were the biggest threat and had to leave if ididint convince lindsey  to vote you  i woudve been sent home  because i was sure  renny was going to tell you guys to vote me off especially because of how i threated to cut people  int he last  tribal
4120 days 11 hours ago
LindseyPik789
Yay one slot farther.
4120 days 11 hours ago
Manipulation
Rise, Lindsey would've voted for you if I told her I was :) I was really debating on that, and I controlled who went that round.
4120 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I had a F2 with Sim at the merge.... but then Ice happened and my plan for us to just play the alliances against each other backfired, as it would have necesitated me totally jumping ship and  putting myself on the bottom of a new alliance
4120 days 11 hours ago
risekujikawas
my idea was to  to go with hakim and lindsey to  and get ferd to vote you out  around that but  ferds stupid  move  at the auction challenge  made me think hes working for you and i dint trust him after that
4120 days 11 hours ago
LindseyPik789
Yeah before I made my votes, every time made sure I had the numbers
4120 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
I feel like Risek, Manip, and SF are all people I could see myself working with again. Great allies before things got crazy haha, loyal to the end for some. If not in a future season then maybe in fastings and whatnot.

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!