This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3- Foloi

Topic » Tribal Council #3- Foloi

3434 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. There are no immunities, everyone is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3434 days 12 hours ago
best
Me
3434 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Abel- Are you shocked at how your tribe as a collective chose points?
3434 days 12 hours ago
best
Yes
3434 days 12 hours ago
dak236
me
3434 days 12 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
me
3434 days 12 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
How do the Double vote work
3434 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
@Reed- you can make your vote count twice or vote for two separate people

It only works for this tribal
3434 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'll ask questions in a bit
3434 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dakota- Since you don't know who caused your tribe to lose, what will your vote be based on?

Big Joe- How has life been transplanting into the Foloi tribe?
3434 days 11 hours ago
anastasovski
here
3434 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Anna- Do these two extra votes concern you?
3434 days 10 hours ago
dak236
My vote will really just be based on who I feel has helped the tribe out the most I guess. I think for the merge we should really just focus on strength and unity because this is our first lost.
3434 days 9 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
Here
3434 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Angel- Does anyone know who picked what? Or who sat out?
3434 days 9 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
No not to my knowledge. I know some tribe mates discussed some strategy about the choices but in the end I think everyone just made their own decisions and I personally dont know what those decisions were. I also have no clue who sat out.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!