This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- Foloi

Topic » Tribal Council #4- Foloi

3432 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. There are no immunities, everyone is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3432 days 18 hours ago
Broniak
CHECK IMMUNITY CHALLENGE FORUM VERY LAST POST FOR IDOL CLUE NUMBER THREE REVEAL!
3432 days 18 hours ago
dak236
me.
3432 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dakota- For a tribe that started so strong, things seem to be falling apart now. What's the mood?
3432 days 18 hours ago
dak236
Well. We had a plan for this challenge, but apparently it was just too hard for some people and they developed situational dyslexia or something I don't even get it.
3432 days 18 hours ago
Blake18
Im so pissed.... Someone told me to pick 22 from our tribe, but then another member picked it? Someone didnt listen...
3432 days 18 hours ago
Blake18
Obviously like keith would say.. "stick to the plan" and someone didn't
3432 days 18 hours ago
Blake18
If someone wasnt so obnoxious and selfish by selecting the clue, We would have won... If someone would have stuf to the plan, we still would of won...
3432 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Blake- With Nick leaving, and people apparently not following plan, do you think this vote will be chaotic?
3432 days 18 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
me
3432 days 18 hours ago
best
me
3432 days 18 hours ago
Blake18
Blake- With Nick leaving, and people apparently not following plan, do you think this vote will be chaotic?

I think it could have been Nick who ruined it for us before he left, but their was also one person who came up with the plan.. They could have sabotaged it just as much... I think it will be a chaotic vote because none of us deserve to go home
3432 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Big Joe- Are you worried for this vote after receiving a vote in the previous tribal?
3432 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Abel- You in particular seemed very angry about the results. Will your vote be more personal tonight?
3432 days 18 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Big Joe- Are you worried for this vote after receiving a vote in the previous tribal?

Not necessarily, for all i know the person who voted me was the person who was voted out. 1 vote doesn't necessarily mean anything
3432 days 18 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
Me

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!