This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6- New Foloi

Topic » Tribal Council #6- New Foloi

3414 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Sterling is immune. Everyone else is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3414 days 20 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Me
3414 days 20 hours ago
dak236
meee
3414 days 20 hours ago
Broniak
Me
3414 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
da hell
3414 days 20 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
me
3414 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Reed- Does the double elimination scare or excite you?

Dakota- It's getting closer and closer to merge. Does this affect your vote?

Maxwell- Is there anyone you think is safe tonight, besides our two immune players?
3414 days 20 hours ago
dak236
Dakota- It's getting closer and closer to merge. Does this affect your vote?

of DEFINITELY It affects the vote. I think people stop thinking less and less about strength and unity and more about numbers.
3414 days 20 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell- Is there anyone you think is safe tonight, besides our two immune players?

Hell no!
3414 days 20 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Reed- Does the double elimination scare or excite you?

Both because you Can be safe or You et that One vote that's Throw you off your edge and Tbh This is a tribal that is gonna leave me with Excitement

;)
3414 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Benry- What do you think will be the biggest factor in your vote tonight?

Big Joe- You werent pleased by the sudden live challenge. Did you think you needed immunity?
3414 days 20 hours ago
mman23
Question plz!
3414 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Benry- What do you think will be the biggest factor in your vote tonight?

how pretty my fellow tribemates are
3414 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Josh- Are any old tribe lines still drawn, or does everyone get a fair shot in the vote tonight?
3414 days 19 hours ago
mman23
Josh- Are any old tribe lines still drawn, or does everyone get a fair shot in the vote tonight?

It all depends what the majority wants to do. This is such a big cast that I wouldn't necessarily recommend voting on original tribe lines, but I can't decide for others!
3414 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
4/7 votes

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!