This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

3047 days ago
konohavillage1
Tonight at 6:00 PM EST. (In 3.5 hours from when this thread was made)

Jasper (Volibear) will host it. It is not necessarily live, but it will be time based.
3047 days ago
XxHeroxX
Will be there. My skype is jera.azure for anyone curious.
3047 days ago
Classic
Awesome !
3046 days 22 hours ago
devinwithparasites
oh shit
3046 days 21 hours ago
Bradyman7
ok
3046 days 21 hours ago
fastpaton727
Here
3046 days 21 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Hi
3046 days 21 hours ago
Bradyman7
yo
3046 days 21 hours ago
fastpaton727
Hello
3046 days 21 hours ago
ElectraViv
Im scared
3046 days 21 hours ago
fastpaton727
Same
3046 days 21 hours ago
devinwithparasites
uh
3046 days 21 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Lol
3046 days 21 hours ago
Volibear
Welcome tribes! Your first challenge this season is a Survivor classic. You will be playing PASS THE TORCH.

The rules seem self explanatory, ALL members of your tribe must hold the torch at some point. The FIRST person must post "I dip *insert tribe name*'s torch into the firepit." After successfully doing that, IN A SEPARATE POST the first person will then post "I pass *insert tribe name*'s torch to" followed by the player they choose to hand the torch to. YOU CAN NOT DELETE YOUR POST ONCE YOU MAKE IT. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE ONCE YOU'VE POSTED, EVEN IF SOMEONE ELSE COMES ON. When the LAST person on the tribe is given the torch, they must post "I set *insert tribe name*'s torch into the slot." Then and only then are you done. The first TWO teams to complete this will be safe. The first team to complete will be given an idol clue. The LAST place team, and/or the team that gets disqualified will go to tribal, where someone will be voted out.

Here is an example, just to clarify. http://i.imgur.com/Jl8AUlU.png
http://i.imgur.com/VgRB8Uy.png"
3046 days 21 hours ago
XxHeroxX
I understand
3046 days 21 hours ago
devinwithparasites
do we go? I go first my tribe

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!