This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Sisserrop Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Sisserrop..

4612 days 9 hours ago
DEACES
Welcome to tribal council, Sisserrop the merged tribe.
Brings in Dane_Williams (1st member of the jury)
and       cubsguy831     (2nd member of the jury)
and       Minka           (3rd member of the jury)
and       ofl1998          (4th member of the jury)
and       ziggyzaggy16      (5th member of the jury)
just voted out as the last tribal council

Tonight is different, Ireks gets to cast the sole vote
to decide who sits with him as he won final immunity challenge.

Sihz and Smiley20 you can say you speech why you should be
in the final 2 with Ireks.

When Ireks, makes up his decision he send his vote.

And Gratz Ireks on making final 2.
4612 days 8 hours ago
Ireks
thx, i'll wait :)
4612 days 7 hours ago
DEACES
Yep Sihz and Smiey20 u can give ur speech to Ireks.
4612 days 2 hours ago
sihz
Well I gotta say that playing this was AWESOME! I hope all my struggling through the tribal councils pay off for all what I did. For Ireks, all I can say that if he takes me to the final 2, he's winning for sure because I was in 2 ties at the tribal councils, that means I'm not well received to a lot of people. I tried my best at every challenge I could attend, and I hope Ireks gives me a second place :)
Gl smiley and congrats Ireks you both are amazing people to play with
Ireks you rocked at every challenge and that made you a finalist, please take me with you :) I was very loyal to you.
4611 days 23 hours ago
smiley20
well, i already sent you this in mail but i will post it here too. it may sound a little bit villainous but no bad feelings sihz.
if i would have won this challenge i would have taken you to the final and i would receive 0 votes. sihz knew that if he takes you to the final, he will lose, so he asked me who i will take to the final. i told him that i haven't chose yet, but i made up my mind. and he said that he may be taking me as he has a chance to win against me. as you won this challenge you are automatically the winner of the game, i'm sure about that. who would you like to take to the final, is your decision and i will accept it even if you don't take me.
gl sihz. ireks you are a great friend of mine and how i said i won't have bad feelings if i came 3rd.
4611 days 23 hours ago
DEACES
Okay nice speech both of you.
Both have come a long way, but 1 your journey will be end.

Now we will wait for Ireks vote
4611 days 15 hours ago
Ireks
sihz, do you have something to say to what smiley posted ? :)
4611 days 10 hours ago
sihz
Well the same thing I did, he did it as well so he should tell the whole thing, not just a segment :)
Smiley is trying to make the final even when he did nothing, he didn't win any competition, I won one at LEAST and the jury doesn't LIKE ME, we saw it at 2 tribal councils, what else?
4611 days 10 hours ago
sihz
Gl on your decision anyways
4611 days 10 hours ago
Ireks
smiley, anything to say in your defense ? :D
4611 days 7 hours ago
DEACES
we will wait for smiley20 for his defense then we will have ireks to vote.
then i will reveal the votes
4610 days 20 hours ago
smiley20
Yeah, i didn't win any competition just because of ireks. i came 3 times in second place at a challenge. in this game i never told to anyone that: hey, i wanna make finals with you, not even to ireks.
4610 days 20 hours ago
DEACES
I hope its enough for Ireks to decide who he wants in the final 2.
4610 days 18 hours ago
DEACES
Ok i have received Ireks vote.
This vote will decide who sits final 2 with him.
I will reveal the votes.
4610 days 18 hours ago
DEACES
Once the vote is read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be ask to leave the tribal council area immediately. I read the votes:

14th person voted out and then 6th and final member of the jury is

Sihz (1-0)
4610 days 18 hours ago
DEACES
Sihz your tribe has spoken

open group

DEACES presents Survivor Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!