This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council: Ireks and Smiley20

Topic » Final Tribal Council: Ireks..

4610 days 19 hours ago
DEACES
Welcome to tribal council, Final 2
Brings in Dane_Williams (1st member of the jury)
and       cubsguy831     (2nd member of the jury)
and       Minka           (3rd member of the jury)
and       ofl1998          (4th member of the jury)
and       ziggyzaggy16      (5th member of the jury)
and       sihz
just voted out as the last tribal council

*Also a final twist: is that the 7th jury member is
Tengaged Vote

Procedures
1) Final 2 makes opening speech
2) Jury addresses final 2
3) Final 2 makes a closing speech
4) The jury votes for a winner
5) During reunion the votes will be revealed
4610 days 18 hours ago
DEACES
Ireks, smiley20 you have gone as far as you can go.
Now your fate lies in the 6 jury members
you had a hand in voting them out.

Good luck to the both of you.
There is a final twist to tonight's final tribal council.
There will be an extra jury member.

The 7th Jury Member is
The votes of Tengaged.
4610 days 18 hours ago
DEACES
By the way , Congrats to the both of you for making final 2.
It has been a long journey, 42 days.

Tonight the jury will vote for a Winner
4610 days 18 hours ago
Ireks
First I wanna congratulate smiley on making final two. This was a long journey. About me, I think I played a very competitive, solid and quite honest game.

No matter what tribe I was put into, it was dominant. I never lost a single challenge as a team. And I was one of the most active members and helped my tribes a lot. Out of the individual challenges, I won each one of them, except for one. I think that says a lot that I was one of, if not, the most solid players at the challenges.

Also, at the start of the game I formed an alliance with smiley, because I knew him from other group games and I knew I could trust him. So we had a deal to go to the finals. After the tribe swap, I formed an alliance with sihz as well. He seemed like a cool guy, active in challenges and solid tribemate overall. So I also had a deal with him. After the merge happened, the former Tarrop members got voted out and there was a 3-3 division in the tribe (smiley, sihz and myself against minka, ziggy and ofl). Our threesome managed to overcome the tie and then vote out the other 2 members. Then it was down to me and the 2 guys I wanted to go to the end with. I wasn't sure how to vote at the last tribal council, but when I found out that sihz was gonna vote me out if he had won immunity, I chose smiley. But anyway, I have nothing against you, sihz. I enjoyed playing with you and you have been an incredible tribe member. And I enjoyed playing with everyone here, it's been fun, and i'm looking forward to the reunion.

Good luck :)
4610 days 16 hours ago
smiley20
First of all i want myself too to congratulate to Ireks and i want to say thanks that he chosen me to sit next to him in this final. Indeed this was a long journey but it is close to an end now.

I tried to help my tribe to win the challenges and succeeded as we won every challenge. I made an alliance with Ireks at the beginning as how he said we knew each other, and as well one with ziggy because he played in my own group game, but i kept both alliances only between the 2 of us. This 2 people are those who i never voted against so i played an honest game. In the individual challenges i put my best effort in it but just came short 3 times, so i was a solid player too. Iknow it would be difficult to win against Ireks but at least i could that i was beaten by the best player.

It was a pleasure to play with you and i'm looking forward to your questions, i will try to answer them with honesty. Gl Ireks!
4610 days 15 hours ago
DEACES
Okay jury you can ask Ireks and smiley20 questions
4610 days 15 hours ago
Dane_Williams
Ireks: I have zero questions for you. You were by far the best player. So Im 99.9% sure im voting for you. So then, Smiley tell me why i should vote for you over Ireks???
4610 days 12 hours ago
sihz
Ireks: why did you choose Smiley over me?
Smiley: did you EVEN DO SOMETHING to be there? I guess not
4610 days 12 hours ago
smiley20
Dane - this is a really hard question. if i would sit in the jury i know that i would vote for Ireks. he manged to put himself here by winning all those immunities, because if he have lost one he may be sitting in the jury.

sihz - have you done something that i should know for what you need to sit here?
4610 days 11 hours ago
sihz
I did more than you! Won 1 inmunity and 2 tie breakers, you're stupid by making that question.
4610 days 11 hours ago
Ireks
sihz, I said it was a very hard decision for me because I had an alliance with both of you guys, I chose smiley because he was the first person that I formed an alliance with when the game started and because I knew that you wouldn't take me if you had won the final immunity
4610 days 11 hours ago
smiley20
you did more than i did only in challenges. look at Ozzy, he was a beast in challenges and won nothing. i never had a deal with you, so if i would have taken Ireks to the finals if I would have won the last challenge you couldn't say that i backstabbed you, while you would have done it with Ireks. so staying loyal to people is more important than winning challenges
4610 days 10 hours ago
sihz
Ireks as I said before Smiley mailed me that he would probably have taken me to the final too! so I think you chose the floater to make it to the final 2. It's ok, it's your decision
If you woulda taken me, you're winning anyways. The jury doesn't like me and the right person and more deserving than the other would be sitting next to you.

Smiley, don't mess with me, if you were 100% loyal, you wouldn't doubt about taking Ireks to the final or not, however you did. And btw I'm not saying you backstabbed me, I just want to make the things clear cause you're a complete liar! LOSER!
4610 days 9 hours ago
DEACES
Well for those who asked their questions. And are ready to vote you can vote or you can stay and wait till the do their closing speech
4610 days 8 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Ireks when I offered to be in an alliance with you you never responded. Why din't you want to be in an alliance with me.

Smiley I have no questions for you

open group

DEACES presents Survivor Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!