This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

4453 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
I was only vulnerable at Tribal Council twice, and the only vote I received was a self-vote due to being a white level and BCL not friending me in time. So I don't really know how everyone else thought of me.

So I'll address you one by one.

Michael, we were partners at the start of the game, but you were inactive. As soon as you showed up, there was a tribe switch. So I really didn't get to know you that well.

Prince, I wasn't one of the three that voted you at final 8. I wanted to keep you until the final 4 if not 3, but outside circumstances removed you from the game.

Eli, you asked to leave the game, and I respected that decision. You came a long way back from Redemption.

Antega, I have no idea who you're voting here.

Jman, you played a good game. I told MJF to vote Riley to cause a tie, but that didn't end up happening.

Riley, we were allies with MJF, and I had to take one of you out. I couldn't pull a Richard and throw the challenge because MJF would have likely voted me out. No hard feelings.
4453 days 18 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
:/
4453 days 18 hours ago
imprincearthur
im glad that you made it to the final 2 bwburke i trusted you i was alligned with you till i got evacuated but i tried to get back in the game but could not but good luck
4453 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
I still have no idea who cast the Prince votes, but I wasn't one of them.
4453 days 18 hours ago
bclrockschamp
ok jury time to address either bw or mjf
4453 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
Is MJF even here?
4453 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
... MJF went inactive at 1 pm, just like we thought.
4453 days 18 hours ago
jman96
bw- u won some challenges so what was your biggest moves in the game.

MJF- what did you do in this game?
4453 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
...So where's the jury?
4453 days 18 hours ago
jman96
im part of the jury arnt i?
4453 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
Oh hi Jman. My biggest move was probably the final 3 immunity, if I hadn't won it then I was gone right there. Riley didn't trust me enough to backstab MJF, and MJF repeatedly mailed me stating we were the final 2, which made me suspicious.
4453 days 17 hours ago
bwburke94
As for strategic moves, voting Antega at final 5 to break a 1-1-1-1 tie was huge, since it took out a threat. You were part of that plan too, but you didn't actually get your vote in...
4453 days 17 hours ago
jman96
ok, well i wasnt as active as i hoped as i have been busy as i di have a life outside this tengaged world. i just played back to back seasons in this group. Im not gonna play in this group in a while. I will play again in the future but mostly in a allstar season. thanks
4453 days 17 hours ago
bwburke94
Speaking of All-Star seasons, I'm a good candidate for one. Antega told me that.
4453 days 17 hours ago
bclrockschamp
3/6 votes

open group

Bcl's Survivor Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!