This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Awwsum11's Game File

Topic » Awwsum11's Game File

3599 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Awwsum11's confessionals will be posted here.
3599 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I first off want to say, thank you for choosing me. Also, it's a little late, so tomorrow, there will be a confessional (or confessionals if I feel one is too long, :P) about how I feel about everyone in the cast.

Actual Start Of Confessional:
Well, I made it...and I'm not sure I like the amount people that are here. With 34, there's sure to be chaos and there'll be SO many different people to keep track of that it'll definitely prove to be a struggle.

Now, for my strategy, I think, because of the big cast, I'll hide in the shadows for a bit. I'll be there for immunity and hopefully my tribe will win, but for the most part, I'll just let everyone else make the alliances. From past experience, I know that if you show up to the challenge, someone will ask you for an alliance, so I don't really worry about that. Then, if we do go to tribal council, let the big, strong personalities clash and I'll go with whoever is playing with more numbers and less brains (unfortunately, I also know that alliance leaders like to make a lot of side alliances, so if they have less brains, better chance they don't...I hope, :/).

Otherwise, I'm a "go-with-the-flow" kind of guy. Once it reaches merge and there's a lot of budding heads, I might be able to choose some people to form a secret, under-the-rug alliance. I'm not sure, but for now, I'm just happy to be here and I hope I'm put on a good, strong tribe...or maybe a little weaker, so I seem strong. Ugh! So many different things to think about! D:
3598 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, I've researched everyone in the game and here are my opinions (I swear I'm not crazy, it's just that I can usually get a good read on people from their apps and activity):

AFD: They seem like they're just kind of here to be here. They're kind of arrogant, because that was shown in their application. I would imagine they feel they are better than a lot of people. Also, they didn't respond that quickly in the Activity Check (AC), so they don't care that much. Overall, I doubt they'll make it to every immunity challenge and I doubt they're going to listen to anyone.
===============================================================================
Addrian: This guy is extremely too excited. I have a feeling that he will be one of two people. He will either be a Wild Card who votes for who he thinks will change the game the most or he will just be a paranoid person nobody can stand. Either way, I don't want him in the game long enough to be in merge. That kind of personality is too dangerous to my game and if he does make merge, I will try to reign him under control and keep him as an extra vote. Otherwise, he's just too risky.
Ahmir: He's a toss up for me. I think he'll be a sheep, but a noticeable sheep. He'll be so talkative that nobody will forget about him, but I doubt he'll make too many big moves.
Blake: He seems to be overconfident. In his application, he says that if anyone calls him out, he will make sure they're gone next. I doubt it. He's going to not be very active and just another vote for anyone to steal. If he does manage to make it anywhere near the finals, it'll because he doesn't do anything and anyone can beat him.
Brendan: Well, obviously, you must know him, even a little bit, and I don't know how he played last time, but he should know how everything works. I'd guess he was a leader last time, but I'm not sure. He didn't say much in his application, so he was either smart enough or cocky enough to do that. If he's smart, then he will probably be the alliance recruiter and carry everyone to merge as numbers. If he was being cocky, then he must've done well enough last time that he felt he could get in based off that. He would probably still be a recruiter, but he would be in less control, in my opinion.
Bubba: Well, again, we have a player form a previous season. However, they were medically evacuated. I think that we have another person who's just there as a number and wont do to much damage.
Chris: Again, I don't have a real opinion about him. He sent in his application later than most and he didn't respond that quick on the AC either. I have a feeling that he'll be an easy elimination and overall someone who will not have an alliance and just kind of be there. He might show up to immunity challenges, but I doubt it, so I don't expect him to go far.
Cristina: We have another very active person. She will definitely be a competitor, but I doubt she'll be a main leader. If anything, she'll be a co-leader or be the f2 alliance with the leader. However, that is still a great threat and if she starts doing things that are suspicious, I'm not going to keep her until final 2, if I have that choice.
Derek: A gigantic wild card. I don't think he'll make it far, but it depends on who he's around. If he has people who can control him, he's a number, but if he doesn't, he'll either annoy everyone or just be a person outside of all the alliances.
3598 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
First, I want to say that I'm kind of ticked off that I wrote almost all of this, but it got deleted when I hit the back button on accident, so these wont be as detailed as they once were.

Derek: Like I was saying, he's a wild card. If someone can control him, he'll be a number, but if someone can't, he'll be annoying and probably without a good alliance.
Dinkle: I don't know much about him. I'm not sure how he was picked and it's none of my business, so I guess I'll have to wait to see how he does.
Dino: I've played with before, so I know a little of how he plays. Last time, he made a final 3 alliance that might've done really well, but his tribe was crushed by ours and he didn't have a chance. Then he was voted out at merge. I expect him to join an alliance like that again, so he'll definitely be on my radar.
Eric: From how he talks about his gameplay, I think he'll be someone to also look out for. I imagine he'll try to be a villain, so he'll be the one to create 3 or 4 different alliances and betray all of them for a new one. To be honest, I want to be in his alliance, so that I can convince others that he's untrustworthy and get him out.
Houston: I expect them to be a competitor. They're a little cocky, but I thin they're going to be the biggest comic relief of the game. They'll also be really easy to get into an alliance with, as long as they use charm to do so. Otherwise, I don't expect them to be a huge threat in the game.
J.D.: I think he'll be a "hippo". A hippo is someone who plays way too hard, way too fast, but nobody gets rid of them, because they scare everyone. This is another type of player I like to follow, because like I said in my first confessional, I like to be with the one with numbers and with less brains. Bingo! Hopefully, they're on my tribe, because that would probably be my best option.
Jack: I think he can be and do what ever game he wants and get away with it. If he knows that, he'll probably be a silent leader and make it to the end. If he doesn't know it, he'll be a sheep who makes it to the final 6, at least.
JB: I think we have another sheep on our hands. He says he'll play a great game, but I doubt it. He might start an alliance, but he'll just end up following the leader.
3598 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jean: She will be someone who does not put up with any bs. She will try her hardest in everything and if she sees someone threatening her game, she will not hesitate to get rid of them. It's in my best interest to not get on her bad side, but to also get her out when I can. If she really is a threat, then I'll wait for her to lose an immunity challenge and try to convince everyone that she is a threat.
Jeff: You can never trust what people say on their applications, so I try not to base my alliances on them, and this guy is a prime example. I think he tried to exaggerate things when he did his application. Now, it is very possible for him to be telling the complete truth, but I don't know. However, I will keep an on him to make sure I'm not getting lied to.
Jocastaa: I think she'll get either too paranoid or she wont have an alliance. If she does, it'll be fake, because I can see her personality clashing with others.
Kaitlyn: She is lazy, to say the least. In her application, she put down almost nothing and to be honest, she wont make it far. She's here to be here, just like AFD and if she's on my tribe, I would hope she would get out in a heartbeat.
Katherine: She is yet another person who is just here for no reason, really. I think she'll get a lot of people mad, like me and anyone on her tribe wont put with it, :/
Kyler: To be honest, I see her as one of the biggest threats. The fact that she put so much in her application shows that she isn't afraid to say anything. She could lie her way all the way to the end and that is not someone I want to be allied with. She's obviously already playing a strategic and social game, so I hope I'm wrong about her, because otherwise, she'll be another number.
Madison: I can see her playing one of two games:
1) she's a sheep
2) she doesn't get in an alliance
Either way, I don't see her as an actual serious player that can do anywhere near as much damage as people like Kyler.
Mickle: I think she's not going to show up to immunity challenges either. She's a definite sheep and I will be very shocked if she makes it to the final 2/3.
3598 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Newz: He says "I want another win under my belt", so I know he knows how to play. I don't know him/her personally, but I know they'll be someone with lots of alliances or one big one that he controls, either secretly or very openly.
Oakley: I don't know what to think of them. They seem pretty normal, but you never know with such a vague application. They are a toss up, just like Dinkle, so I'll have to do the same thing and just see what happens with them.
Patrick: Patrick got 7th and 15th, so I'm not that worried about him. He'll probably make merge again, but I don't think he'll have what it takes to win. I don't know how he plays, but I wont be too worried.
Rhys: Oh, he said his entire gameplay in his application and I can't wait to use it against him. Just a simple copy and paste and a picture as proof are all it takes, in case you take down the applications, so hopefully I'll be able to take him down in flames.
Robby: Oh, I've been in his alliance enough times to know that he thinks I'm a sheep. I also know that he trusts me more than a lot of other people, because I don't usually do things. Oh, how I will show him wrong. If I'm on his tribe again, I will try to make my way into his alliance, then get everyone to stab him in the foot. If I can do that, I will be the happiest person ever, because he is way too strong to stay until the finals.
Tanner: He's a cocky one as well, so I don't think he's going to be as smart or as strategic as he says. To be honest, he'll probably be another sheep that thinks he knows what's going on, but doesn't.
Trey: He wont take any bs either. I don't know if he'll play the most strategic game, but I think he'll play a very charismatic game. If that carries over to a strategic game, I wouldn't be surprised and because of that, he will be on my radar.
Tykeal: He will definitely be a threat to watch out for. I wont be surprised if he makes it to the finals, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he gets out near the beginning. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone too badly, he'll do fine, but if he does, it will bounce back and hit him in the face.
Zach: He's a very generic person who doesn't seem to have that much of a personality, in my opinion. I think he'll either be a sheep or he'll be someone without an alliance, I'm not sure.
Well, those are all of my opinions, and I don't think that all of them are right. I'm just making inferences base doff everyone's applications. I hope these alright and I hope I didn't under/over estimate anyone, because I would feel really bad about that. Also, remember, that my application is true. It may seem like I'm going to play a gigantic excellent game or that I'm being a hippo, but I stand by my first confessional. I will stay in the shadows and make my way along until merge, when I'll have more of an opportunity for big moves. I wish good luck to all of my competitors and...yeah....
3594 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Confessional #3-Post Tribe Creation

There are no leaders on my tribe...at least, I don't think. What I think I'll do is create an alliance with the 4 of us that made it (Addrian, Blake, and Patrick). Hopefully, I can keep in touch with the other two, because I want to keep the 6 of us strong, no matter what.
3593 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Confessional #4-Post Challenge/Pre-Tribal Council

Challenge:
To be honest, I was surprised to see I had two votes, when I didn't spam (I didn't spam, because it's too early for anybody to risk splitting any alliances yet. Therefore, I felt safe, :P). Otherwise, I guess I'm glad Addrian won. As long as it's neither of the other two (AFD and Tanner), there shouldn't be a problem. And even if one of them did win, we would vote the other out.
Alliance:
Now, I have to be very innocent and non-controlling when it comes to my alliance. If I can, I will try to bring one of them up as leader and put a target on their back. I just need to avoid a controlling position by:
-not giving my opinion
-asking what the others want and
-agreeing with whomever they say, as long as it's one of those two outsiders
Personal Opinion:
In my personal opinion, I think Tanner should go. His inactiveness in the challenge showed he wont put forth the effort in other challenges. However, it's a spamming challenge, so it's kind of hard to base opinions off that.
4 Volunteers Twist:
I am wondering what'll happen with the 4 volunteers. My guess is that they'll be able to choose which tribe they want to go to, based off of their positioning in the spam challenge.
(1st place chooses 1st, 2nd chooses 2nd, and so on and so forth)
Otherwise, I definitely want one of them on my tribe, because it's an easy next target if we go to tribal again. If we don't get one of them, then AFD will be the backup plan. God, there are so many twists and players that it's hard to keep track of, D:
3591 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Confessional #5-Tribal Council and IC #2

Tribal Council:
=============
Well, I can rest in the fact that I can trust my alliance. To be honest, I'm surprised it wasn't a more split vote. I guess AFD was told by someone or she figured the same thing as we had about Tanner not trying.
Dino Joining:
===========
Well, I was right about them choosing and I'm glad Dino joined. Like I said, it's an easy vote-off next time and we wont have to worry as much. And if we don't lose, I might create a bond with Dino and AFD, to make sure they stay on our side. I don't know. I'm still waiting for that leader position to be filled, so I wont have to worry as much. I'm thinking Patrick might take it, but I don't like that. If he's an experienced player, he might know others and he can fix the mistakes he made previously, leading to me being out.
Immunity Challenge:
==================
Well, we won, which is more than I could hope for. I am also glad Patrick won it single-handedly for us, because that puts a bigger target on his back and a smaller one on mine. :D
3580 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Confessional #6 - Tribe Switch

Well, I made sure to keep the old tribes noted and I found that there are three people from Urca, while there was only one person from every other tribe (I count Blake as not a part of Gavea, because he's banned). I should have done this confessional beforehand, but I want to get those individuals and create a majority alliance against Urca. Other than that, I'm going to try to keep in touch with the other Gavea members, to make sure everyone's doing alright and we can join back up after merge or another tribe swap.
3578 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Confessional #7 - Tribal Council

Well, I messed up a bit. I messaged Dino instead of Houston. God, I hate it when I mess up, but I think it's fine.

Also, I have no idea what my allies are doing, so that scares me. It might just be that I messaged them really late at night, but it still worries me and I severely hope that the plan works out and Robby can take control.

Also, I feel like I should have been at the IC, but I had dinner, so I couldn't make it until we had already lost. My tribe put up a good fight, though, so I'm glad that we were at least close.
3575 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Okay, well, I'm not going to lie, my game is going exactly as I wanted it to. In my first tribe, nobody was doing anything, but now, I can hide under Robby's wing until it's time to get rid of him or someone decides to get rid of "the head of the snake". Then there's Pepsi and Red in separate alliances and I don't like that. Like I've been saying, there are 3 Urcans on our tribe. It's too late now, but I will hope that JD isn't just double-crossing, because if he is, I could be going. If he isn't and he doesn't realize that Jack was a former Urcan, then their tribe isn't tight and I'll put more trust in them being with me. Not complete trust, mind you, but enough to make me feel somewhat secure. As for the challenge, I just didn't want to look like a threat this early on and there are so many people, that I doubt that I'm going. I know it's stupid, but after that long break of the game, I feel like there was a reset on alliances. Heck, the 4-person alliance I made to get Blake out forgot everyone in it, xD.
3569 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Confessional #SomethingOrOther - Post-Challenge

Tribe Switch:
For the tribe switch, I am a bit worried, but not really. If the other members keep tribal lines drawn, then I'm the swing vote for the first tribal council we have. I'm thinking that I'll probably go with Oakley and Cristina, because Dino and Missy have bad history with me and I don't want to be back-stabbed that easily. Also, Oakley was pretty active in the fact that they at least chose a number for the tribe switch, so I'm hoping that shows signs of hopefulness.

Challenge:
I still can't believe I was able to pull off what I did at the challenge. My plan was to basically go with Robby to a tie-breaker to further strengthen our alliance in the game, but once Robby left, I knew I didn't want Dinkle to win. Therefore, I said I felt bad for attacking Derek so strongly and we took Dinkle out of the way of winning. Like I said, I am completely surprised I was able to pull that off and I hope that that doesn't show me being sneaky at all.
3563 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Merge Confessional

To be honest, it feels terrible now that we've merged. The easier tribe stage is gone now and now the difficult part begins. I just hope I can discretely and carefully make it to the end and get the Jury to want me to win.
My alliances consist of:
Dew Or Die Bros: Robby, Dinkle, and I (extended to Missy and Addrian)
The Urca/Erik Alliance: Newz, Jeff, Derek, and I
==============================================================================
My strategy is to not betray anyone. We'll get rid of AFD, then the Urcans, then Missy/Addrian, then I'll try to make sure both Robby and Dinkle want to take me to the end instead of the other. Or if it's final 3, that whole step can be skipped.
==============================================================================
Other than that, I think the only problem would be that the Urcans will try to pull in others to save themselves and in that case, I might need to blame others if I vote for them myself.
3562 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 10 Confessional

I woke up this morning to 45 messages...that is really annoying, xD.
I think the Urcan alliance wants Missy gone, while the Dew or Die Bros want Jeff gone, now that we "might" have Newz as a number. I honestly doubt it, but I'll just let them be the idiots and if that alliance fails, I still have the Urcans to look for. Now, as I said to my alliances, I was not able to compete, so I feel like I should still say what I think I would've done:

Question 1: Yes
Question 2: No

Yeah...immunity this early isn't that important, but it's a game of numbers. Plus, the three that said yes to the second question just showed that they feel WAY too comfortable in their position. If others figure that out, I'm going to lose three alliances members that just ruined the plan. But, as mentioned above, if that alliance fails, I have a safe plan.
3560 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Final 9 Confessional

So, this week, I wanted Newz out. Well, that plan wouldn't have gone far, because they won, so now I want to cause some people to flip out a little, so I can sort of control people's thoughts a little better. The Dew or Die Bros want Jeff out, while the Urcans want Dinkle out. Now, I think DInkle will ultimately be eliminated, but if I vote for Jeff, there will be paranoia within the Urcan alliance at who didn't vote with them. The only problem is I don't know who I would want to align with. I'm thinking Derek and Jeff would be best and I could blame Newz, but that would be a little obvious, so I'll probably secure them a "final 3" to get Newz out at final 4...or probably earlier. And the Dew or Die Bros will, like I said, die, so Robby will hopefully stick with me longer and I can try to carry him to the finals.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!